BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Originally posted by -Evil-Defiance-

Hello Sana, Sayu Tru Shivu and Chakku Big smile
CCD running again LOL
Love triangle? I will believe it when i see it Sleepy

Err I want to believe it.LOLLOL

Then we might get scenes where Madhu is jealous seeing RK with other heroine and getting angry and RK cornering her and manaoing herBlushingROFL
If Madhu sees RK with other heroine in a compromising position, RK will be in no state to manao her...she will kill him first ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

<font color="#006600">Guys I am not confirmed about the love triangle thing in movie but what fun it would be without this?</font>

<font color="#006600">Madhu doing champi at home and RK shooting with another heroine on sets?ConfusedThen wouldn't it be rerun of last year?</font>

<font color="#006600">And how will they show the BW track if Madhu is not becoming heroine?</font>

<font color="#006600">And if Madhu is the only heroine then what will the contest winner do after so much propaganda? We will get same RM romance on sets and in movie like we used to get at home. Atleast movie mein love triangle will lead to jealousy, insecurity, competition between Madhu and new girl. Then we might see RK backing Madhu and Kukku and Amar backing the new girl.</font>
most of TOI article have proved to be false lets see if its true dis time or not LOL

Befikre

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SanaLuvAbhay-

Originally posted by _Evil_Angel

hi Sana & Shivu Hug

Ek baat batao ye love triangle wali film ka news confirmed hai ?? Coz yest RK asked Madhu to suggest 1 heroine , not 2 ...& upar se film ka story ka bhi kuch ata pata nahi LOL
yes i guess d contest girl will leave in middle and then madhu will step in...

I'm not sure what role this contest girl gonna play . TC , TB , even colors too said this is an audition to search a new actress , sounds quiet a promising chance ... & look at the effort it wl need . First watching all the entry pics/videos...then helding another audition...after choosing someone by so much hardwork they won't use her for just 2 or 3 days right ? & that wl be unfair to the winner too , she is being promised to be RK's next film heroine...if she's abondoned in midway , it wl be like bluffing & that won't leave much a good impression of channel & ph . So I think the contest girl gonna stay . & this new entry Sheela Sharma too said her role is a long one , not any cameo... I guess she's going to play this girl's mom ... (though I'm having doubt how can a debutant actress's mom be such a tantrum queen Confused ? It wl make much more sense if she plays Sanya Roy's mom...but AH said her role is a cameo..)

& bich me chodhke jane wali kam ye Sanya Roy karegi , so I don't think the new girl (contest gal) wl do the same... I mean come on ! They can't show RK getting fooled in same way everytime LOL

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

@Fel - Arrey while shooting, reality mein usne kuchh kiya toh RM fans usey uda dengeROFL

@Sana - But the actress playing new heroine's mom confirmed her roleErmm

Kashish's postROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BrienneOfTarth..sairat..

BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

@all - someone find out and tell me who suggested VD to tuck in his shirts...I will send him a big thank you card BlushingLOL
.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
btw...ye jo RK ki maasi entry marne wali thi...uska kya hua ??
_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Evil_Angel_

Originally posted by -SanaLuvAbhay-

Originally posted by _Evil_Angel

hi Sana & Shivu Hug

Ek baat batao ye love triangle wali film ka news confirmed hai ?? Coz yest RK asked Madhu to suggest 1 heroine , not 2 ...& upar se film ka story ka bhi kuch ata pata nahi LOL
yes i guess d contest girl will leave in middle and then madhu will step in...

I'm not sure what role this contest girl gonna play . TC , TB , even colors too said this is an audition to search a new actress , sounds quiet a promising chance ... & look at the effort it wl need . First watching all the entry pics/videos...then helding another audition...after choosing someone by so much hardwork they won't use her for just 2 or 3 days right ? & that wl be unfair to the winner too , she is being promised to be RK's next film heroine...if she's abondoned in midway , it wl be like bluffing & that won't leave much a good impression of channel & ph . So I think the contest girl gonna stay . & this new entry Sheela Sharma too said her role is a long one , not any cameo... I guess she's going to play this girl's mom ... (though I'm having doubt how can a debutant actress's mom be such a tantrum queen Confused ? It wl make much more sense if she plays Sanya Roy's mom...but AH said her role is a cameo..)

& bich me chodhke jane wali kam ye Sanya Roy karegi , so I don't think the new girl (contest gal) wl do the same... I mean come on ! They can't show RK getting fooled in same way everytime LOL

omg dis all is so confusing LOL we better not think about it lol
BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
@Chakku - LOL True...but RK gets more embarrassed and fails to shoot a romantic sene whenever Madhu sees him with another heroine...remember Padmini's mehendi ? LOL Madhu ko chhor...director will kill RK for failing to act LOL

@Sayu - i also think this is just to show RK's beginning as a producer...Madhu may not be the heroine here...cuz then CVs will be showing too many new things all at once...bachega kya?LOL

Befikre

Go to top