Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

CCD#34 - KRK aala re! (Page 69)

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poluk

New marketing campaign by a channel- "please someone buy the patent for using this product. We are forced to let it go due to utter rejection in the market but it is very close to our heart. Production houses willing to undertake its production will get discount and extra margins.

PS: We will continue to forcefully market this product through the current producer till some one takes its copyright. So if you are a philanthropist and want to save masses from torture, please take it

Even with discount none will be willing to take over this product...Shruti. Approve What a clever idea this was from the channel naa Dead...the decline of this product started with its introduction itself...but none really cared except the consumers. Dead

Poluk Goldie
Poluk
Poluk

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vipisa

New marketing campaign by a channel- "please someone buy the patent for using this product. We are forced to let it go due to utter rejection in the market but it is very close to our heart. Production houses willing to undertake its production will get discount and extra margins.

PS: We will continue to forcefully market this product through the current producer till some one takes its copyright. So if you are a philanthropist and want to save masses from torture, please take it

Even with discount none will be willing to take over this product...Shruti. Approve What a clever idea this was from the channel naa Dead...the decline of this product started with its introduction itself...but none really cared except the consumers. Dead

Poor NF cared and I am sure they must be actually poor now because of the heavy losses caused by the product.

New track is coming soon. But I dont like the idea of MB becoming a bigger star than RK. Me slightly conservative. Like alpha males.

In fact most of the audience will not like the imbalance in husband wife relationship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vipisa

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Poor NF cared and I am sure they must be actually poor now because of the heavy losses caused by the product.

New track is coming soon. But I dont like the idea of MB becoming a bigger star than RK. Me slightly conservative. Like alpha males.

In fact most of the audience will not like the imbalance in husband wife relationship.

@bold: True! Ouch

@brown: I would not like it either. I don't want the heroine track with RK's downfall. I know many here might think otherwise...the TRP aunties won't like the married Madhu as a heroine. She didn't enter films before marriage and then got marrited to continue her career in movies. I don't remember any married girl entering Bollywood and becoming a superstar. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poluk

Poluk Goldie
Poluk
Poluk

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vipisa

@bold: True! Ouch

@brown: I would not like it either. I don't want the heroine track with RK's downfall. I know many here might think otherwise...the TRP aunties won't like the married Madhu as a heroine. She didn't enter films before marriage and then got marrited to continue her career in movies. I don't remember any married girl entering Bollywood and becoming a superstar. Confused

sorry for suddenly disappearing. regarding the line in red its is 100% true
Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Anyone there?? 
raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Hi Maria...
BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz