India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

CCD#34 - KRK aala re! (Page 6)

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I agree with Vipisa, Kiya. They cannot afford to take anymore U-turns or they will reach dead-end!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vipisa

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Agree vips. Trp r our only sahara. Did u c hw da mature people claimd dat da fal n trp ws due to pda? ROFL

Vipisa

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

I agree with Vipisa, Kiya. They cannot afford to take anymore U-turns or they will reach dead-end!

Yes Maria...the TRPs of last week would have really shocked them despite of having SRK in two episodes. I am sure they would have hoped the ratings to skyrocket. But NO...Evil Smile

Edited by Vipisa - 18 August 2013 at 9:38am

Valar.Morghulis

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Agree vips. Trp r our only sahara. Did u c hw da mature people claimd dat da fal n trp ws due to pda? ROFL

What? Shocked LOL...what else could we say. The PDAs of Rishbala took the serial to top 5 of the shows last year. Where was Sultan baby then?
-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@maria nd vips ST aur RS k saare thrd angle mahaan paralel lead k sapne toot k bikhar gaye. Nahiiin.

Vipisa

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vipisa

What? Shocked LOL...what else could we say. The PDAs of Rishbala took the serial to top 5 of the shows last year. Where was Sultan baby then?
In da pond of course. Yeh kaisa sawal hai vips? He ws restng.LOL

Vipisa

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

People were watching the show only in anticipation of Sultan's entry, you fool! Angry
And when they saw there is nothing more to this love story other than romance of the psycho leads and their story filled with PDAs.. they started to loose interest in the show!! Angry
I mean romance seriously? Audience wanted don family drama when they were promised a dark love story set in the backdrop of Bollywood!! Idiot CVs!! AngryAngryAngry

Edited by mm990 - 18 August 2013 at 9:44am

Vipisa

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

People were watching the show only in anticipation of Sultan's entry, you fool!Angry
And when they saw there is nothing more to this love story other than romance of the psycho leads and their story filled with PDAs.. they started to loose interest in the show!!Angry
I mean romance seriously? Audience wanted don family drama when they were promised a dark love story set in the backdrop of Bollywood!! Idiot CVs!!AngryAngryAngry

u r so intlgnt mature nd sensible maria. U opnd my eyes . LOL ME nd my delusns

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VipisaValar.Morghulis

Go to top