Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

CCD#34 - KRK aala re! (Page 150)

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@Maria - No actually, for me intimacy in shows doesn't matter as long as the couple, their story and their character appeal to me. I started watching MEIEJ only for VD, but I continued watching it only because I am a sucker for Mills and Boons kind of stories and grey dark characters. RK was one heck of a character and RM chemistry during 4 phera wedding was just BOMB to say the least. Then I started loving RK and RM and today I am watching the show for these factors only. Had VD played a character like Mukund, I would have never continued watching the show. That is why I have never watched his Ganga show also because his character was super lame there.

Chemistry can be made by powerful screenpresence and dialogues, which RM have in abundance. 

I like intimacy too, but for me such scenes which we got today and that Holi and KH dance, were very HOT!

@Richa - Abhi, I am on KRK's teamROFL

@Rajjii - I saw itROFL

@San - I wanna see him back in shape.

Chakku to be honest I am not at all a romantic person. I rarely like love stories. RishBala's love story just pulled me in for some reason and now I am here, taking all sorts of crap from CVs because I love RishBala and DVD's chemistry, be it in hatred, love or in emotional breakdown scenes. I love their chemistry and coordination. 

You didn't get me. I am saying I have watched shows with all sorts of intimate scenes like I watched like MEIEJ (subtle romance), stuff like TVD and other shows where there is physical intimacy shown a couple of notches higher and then I am a Game of Thrones fan which.. ehm... they leave nothing to imagination actually.. but I am saying I still prefer subtle romance.. that's all I am saying..

Baqi I agree.. it depends on character dynamics and the actors but I think it's more challenging to create chemistry with subtle romance than in any of the other cases I mentioned. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

..Razia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Razia..
..Razia..

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Valar.Morghulis

sarcastic_teen IF-Sizzlerz
sarcastic_teen
sarcastic_teen

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged

maria sikpali love story?
well isme to sirf one sided love hoga vo bhi frm sikki's side ROFL
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@Maria - Have you ever watched Star One shows?ROFL They used to have some really BOLD and intimate scenes, but then that channel was for teens and youth. They can't show something like that on Colors. 

And in other shows, they show really bold SRs, but that is only ONCE, Uske baad romance khatam. Heroine gets preggo, phir baby and then nothing. In MEIEJ, they show romance every dayLOL It is a romantic show in TRUE SENSE.

And we can't compare HW shows with desi shows ha ha.'

And I agree. Creating chemistry in subtle romance is much more difficult than creating it in shows like TVDErmm

Valar.Morghulis

Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Richa04

maria sikpali love story?
well isme to sirf one sided love hoga vo bhi frm sikki's side ROFL

Lol! you never know.. maybe they will show some growth in Deepali's character and make her have a soft corner for Sikki... LOL

sarcastic_teen

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Link to new CCD.  - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3861357#p98374100

Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 25 December 2013 at 11:51am
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@Maria - Have you ever watched Star One shows?ROFL They used to have some really BOLD and intimate scenes, but then that channel was for teens and youth. They can't show something like that on Colors. 

And in other shows, they show really bold SRs, but that is only ONCE, Uske baad romance khatam. Heroine gets preggo, phir baby and then nothing. In MEIEJ, they show romance every dayLOL It is a romantic show in TRUE SENSE.

And we can't compare HW shows with desi shows ha ha.'

And I agree. Creating chemistry in subtle romance is much more difficult than creating it in shows like TVDErmm

My sister used to watch those shows sometimes! I used to make fun of them... including DVD's previous shows!! LOL

I like RishBala romance... it's not high school or college romantic.. but it shows romance between a husband and wife .. but there is still passion with decency.. well because it is a love story in the true sense as you said it. 

I know I am not even comparing MEIEJ with HW. I am just saying that's the kind of romance that actually makes me go "awww Day Dreaming "  LOL

Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 25 December 2013 at 11:53am

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@Maria - You used to make fun of PKYEK and Geet?ShockedROFL

Many people didROFL

Lets move to new thread!