Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

CCD#34 - KRK aala re! (Page 101)

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vipisa

Originally posted by mayamagic

vipsa the epi was not boring in fact now the show is on track it was always meant to be like this so cant complain now

It is back on track...yes...nothing excites me right now...and then the precap Dead
vipsa even though it excite or not v has no choice now bcos cv,s has no creativity they has to pull RK down to show MB up and heroine oreiented film is the only way they can show her overshadow RK nahin toh industry is male dominating na

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vipisaleelaa9

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

vipsa even though it excite or not v has no choice now bcos cv,s has no creativity they has to pull RK down to show MB up and heroine oreiented film is the only way they can show her overshadow RK nahin toh industry is male dominating na

Why Maya? That would be so Dead for me. Can't both of them make the movie a success and not only RK or Madhu.

fairy_talesleelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Usually,  I like to stay positive but they are showing very lame precaps.. I think the CVs should learn from their mistakes.. 
We don't want RK eating a humble pie in each episode. The very idea of RK working in a woman oriented film to reestablish himself as the box-office king is highly outrageous... The audience is old fashioned but not retarded..

Don't hate me but now I only have hopes from masiji track.. Else TRP audience won't sit through this heroine banao, RK ko jukao andolan! Dead

Edited by cardio21 - 14 September 2013 at 10:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vipisafairy_talesleelaa9

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged

hm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

I am sorry but I like to stay positive but they are showing very lame precaps.. I think the CVs should learn from their mistakes.. 
We don't want RK eating a humble pie in each episode. The very idea of RK working in a woman oriented film to reset abolish himself as the box-office king is highly outrageous...

DeadDeadDead This is making me loose my interest in this track. Ouch

cardio21leelaa9

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vipisa

Why Maya? That would be so Dead for me. Can't both of them make the movie a success and not only RK or Madhu.
exactly vipsa that is my point is but u can understand cv,s has no enough capability , even I fail to understand how came mehul making heroine oriented film when he know RK is making the film for his career so definitely he cant tell him to work for second role  so I also found it funny

Vipisaleelaa9

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Usually,  I like to stay positive but they are showing very lame precaps.. I think the CVs should learn from their mistakes.. 
We don't want RK eating a humble pie in each episode. The very idea of RK working in a woman oriented film to reestablish himself as the box-office king is highly outrageous... The audience is old fashioned but not retarded..

Don't hate me but now I only have hopes from masiji track.. Else TRP audience won't sit through this heroine banao, RK ko jukao andolan! Dead
  exactly kashish even I find lame that RK si banned from industry so he is making film to stand himself back he is not flop hero who has no money so working in heroine oriented film so it is lame and stupidity but then we has no choice now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vipisacardio21leelaa9

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged

exactly vipsa that is my point is but u can understand cv,s has no enough capability , even I fail to understand how came mehul making heroine oriented film when he know RK is making the film for his career so definitely he cant tell him to work for second role  so I also found it funny

I have lost hope for this track. I am not even looking forward to it. I feel bad for RK OuchLOL

Go to top