Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akankshasehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i m liking the current track bt i m a worried with massiji entry and that to only for madhu. i m loving her these days. lets see wat happens. Edited by akankshasehgal - 10 years ago
Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RK should just quit doing films...they can make their Madhu a superstar ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡
Vipisa thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayamagic

hi vipsa

Hey Maya...how are you? How was the episode for you? I found it so boring 🥱🥱
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
vipsa the epi was not boring in fact now the show is on track it was always meant to be like this so cant complain now
Vipisa thumbnail

vipsa the epi was not boring in fact now the show is on track it was always meant to be like this so cant complain now

It is back on track...yes...nothing excites me right now...and then the precap 🤢
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vipisa

It is back on track...yes...nothing excites me right now...and then the precap 🤢

vipsa even though it excite or not v has no choice now bcos cv,s has no creativity they has to pull RK down to show MB up and heroine oreiented film is the only way they can show her overshadow RK nahin toh industry is male dominating na
Vipisa thumbnail

vipsa even though it excite or not v has no choice now bcos cv,s has no creativity they has to pull RK down to show MB up and heroine oreiented film is the only way they can show her overshadow RK nahin toh industry is male dominating na

Why Maya? That would be so 🤢 for me. Can't both of them make the movie a success and not only RK or Madhu.
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Usually,  I like to stay positive but they are showing very lame precaps.. I think the CVs should learn from their mistakes.. 
We don't want RK eating a humble pie in each episode. The very idea of RK working in a woman oriented film to reestablish himself as the box-office king is highly outrageous... The audience is old fashioned but not retarded..

Don't hate me but now I only have hopes from masiji track.. Else TRP audience won't sit through this heroine banao, RK ko jukao andolan! ðŸ¤¢
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

hm
Vipisa thumbnail
Originally posted by: cardio21

I am sorry but I like to stay positive but they are showing very lame precaps.. I think the CVs should learn from their mistakes.. 

We don't want RK eating a humble pie in each episode. The very idea of RK working in a woman oriented film to reset abolish himself as the box-office king is highly outrageous...

🤢🤢🤢 This is making me loose my interest in this track.