Their PHONE conversations !!! <3 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by leelaa9

Beautiful post and creations, Bella.

thankieee dear Leela !!! 😳
Awww...such a cute post of our sweet Rishbala  Miss those days so badly...and want them back soon. 😳

Nice post Bella πŸ€—
Originally posted by dvs_smiRK

Such a lovely feel good post Bella πŸ˜³ and beautifully created set of pictures, enabling us to reminisce and cherish one of the many wonderful moments between them  I was so engrossed reading the dialogues πŸ˜› Thank you so much for providing this memory and positive vibe πŸ˜³

Thank You soo much dearπŸ˜ƒ ...

Glad u were taken back those good old days !!! all Positive !!! 😳 😳

Originally posted by Vipisa

Awww...such a cute post of our sweet Rishbala  Miss those days so badly...and want them back soon. 😳

Nice post Bella πŸ€—

wow u changed picture... good !!! 😳 😳

i miss them lots !!!! n still stuck there !!! i don wanna come back !!😳 😳

thanks Vipisa πŸ€—
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

wow u changed picture... good !!! 😳 😳

i miss them lots !!!! n still stuck there !!! i don wanna come back !!😳 😳

thanks Vipisa πŸ€—

Awww yess I changed the siggy finally...thanks to you only Bella πŸ€— I wish we had a time machine only for all Rishbala fans so that we could go back to July/August of last year and start afresh. 

Awww yess I changed the siggy finally...thanks to you only Bella πŸ€— I wish we had a time machine only for all Rishbala fans so that we could go back to July/August of last year and start afresh. 

😳 Welcome !!!πŸ€—

even if we get back... we shud arrive here at some point of time πŸ€”...n that really  scares me πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

😳 Welcome !!!πŸ€—

even if we get back... we shud arrive here at some point of time πŸ€”...n that really  scares me πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then we make sure we have another time machine to fastforward Bhaiya ji's track

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then we make sure we have another time machine to fastforward Bhaiya ji's track

aaawww that wud be much much better ... Only that EVIL's portions from MB shud be Edited out πŸ˜†!!
Nice post.. Lovely memories
Even i m watching reruns. The cvs should also be made to watch to realise how much damage they have currently done.
Originally posted by Biks44

Nice post.. Lovely memories
Even i m watching reruns. The cvs should also be made to watch to realise how much damage they have currently done.

thank you Biks...πŸ˜ƒ

even if we make them watch there gonna be no use...they seem to have forgotten their first baby😭... may be busy with their DDEJ n new movie πŸ€”...

wish they concentrate back on MEIEJ ... Which once was MAGICAL!!!