Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

I have a sincere request to EKTA KAPOOR (Page 2)

littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
started watching the show 4 jodha and akbar not 4 some character in another name which is yet to come...plzzz ektaji dn't change the name...those who dn't like the name dn't watch the show...y disturbibg we show lovers

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
This is what I don't understand, why are they protesting the name of the show and the character Jodha, for crying out loud it is a fiction show, these people needs to get a life. What will Ekta name the show and who's name will she change, I just hope she will not mess up the feel of this show.
We all remember the show the tudors, which was based on England king Henry V111 and his six wives, not everything in that show was factual but still u did not have this protest, so what is wrong with these people come on get a life, it is a fictional show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500.khanak.

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Sorry, but I completely support the name change. At least in the change of Jodha's name. We have had enough mental torments over the protests. This has been going on before the show even started. And they are NOT going to stop. This is the only way out. People will get used to the name. It has only been two months. 

Also, the character will BE the same. It's not like Jodha is going to change herself. 

Edited by Star_girl - 16 August 2013 at 9:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashpatAbHer_nehaAutumn_Rose

roma_7795 Newbie
roma_7795
roma_7795

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Rightly said...
Ekta ma'am,
D show is a huge hit... V love it.. Pls dont spoil it by changing anything... No one accurately knows d existence of any character in history.. Neither der are strong evidences to prove anything completely right or wrong..
Besides d disclaimer u r running is enough effort on your side to tel dem dat u do not intend to hurt any1s sentiments..
#SupportJodhaAkbar...
pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Apurva I was at your state when I first time heard about the protest. I wrote a same open letter to EK here . But you know what now I understand that something may results in bitterness as of now but if it is fruitful for future it should happen..

Firstly EK clearly said about only show's name change and character's name change.There was no indication about story line change. so why the heck people are creating buzz all around about it. 

second No one and NO ONE can be a better match for Akbar's role than RT.So EK will not change the lead for sure. And if we follow her soaps we could see that she has launched many new faces and taught them how to act but never replaced any of them unless the actor/actress him/herself left the show.

Third, She took 7000 auditions just to select her Jodha. so she will not change Paridhi too.she has already taken a lot of efforts to select her, to groom her for this role.

Fourth, The kerni sena is making fuss on the name issue just because there was a wife of Jahangir named as Jodha. And to them,pairing a father-in-law and a daughter-in-law as married couple is shameful.. And the name of Jahangir's wife as Jodha is well accepted even in support it has documents in history.

so the point is if the soap was not named by Jodha, they would not have bothered about it.In fact if the name was something like Eena,nina or dika instead of Jodha ,then also I guess they would  not have bothered a least about it. So the problem is of not using the name Heera bai/haarkha, the problem is of using the name Jodha.

And if a name change can save the show forever why we are so hesitating to support it. Until the story line is changed, don't even bother  a least about TRPs.

Edited by PallaviDas003 - 16 August 2013 at 9:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbHer_nehasmile.saraStar_girl_Poulomi_

AbHer_neha IF-Rockerz
AbHer_neha
AbHer_neha

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Sorry, but I completely support the name change. At least in the change of Jodha's name. We have had enough mental torments over the protests. This has been going on before the show even started. And they are NOT going to stop. This is the only way out. People will get used to the name. It has only been two months. 

Also, the character will BE the same. It's not like Jodha is going to change herself. 

Originally posted by PallaviDas003

Apurva I was at your state when I first time heard about the protest. I wrote a same open letter to EK here . But you know what now I understand that something may results in bitterness as of now but if it is fruitful for future it should happen..

Firstly EK clearly said about only show's name change and character's name change.There was no indication about story line change. so why the heck people are creating buzz all around about it. 

second No one and NO ONE can be a better match for Akbar's role than RT.So EK will not change the lead for sure. And if we follow her soaps we could see that she has launched many new faces and taught them how to act but never replaced any of them unless the actor/actress him/herself left the show.

Third, She took 7000 auditions just to select her Jodha. so she will not change Paridhi too.she has already taken a lot of efforts to select her, to groom her for this role.

Fourth, The kerni sena is making fuss on the name issue just because there was a wife of Jahangir named as Jodha. And to them,pairing a father-in-law and a daughter-in-law as married couple is shameful.. And the name of Jahangir's wife as Jodha is well accepted even in support it has documents in history.

so the point is if the soap was not named by Jodha, they would not have bothered about it.In fact if the name was something like Eena,nina or dika instead of Jodha ,then also I guess they would  not have bothered a least about it. So the problem is of not using the name Heera bai/haarkha, the problem is of using the name Jodha.

And if a name change can save the show forever why we are so hesitating to support it. Until the story line is changed, don't even bother  a least about TRPs.

I completely agree with both of uThumbs Up...whom we luv more - the character's names or the characters?...why are people creating confusion...the actors are not being replaced...there will be just name change...AkDha/PariJat have already started gaining popularity as a couple...why EK will replace them...the protesters have a prob with character's name...they have no prob with the actors... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi003

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
The decision of the name change has already been taken .
The business of  her movie is at stake , she is helpless .

pallavi003

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
yaar i respect your feeling as theese r same as mine and i am sure every show lover but problem is you are mere requesting n pleading n they are threatning. threat to attck on her film sets , on JA set ... threatening to even attack Rajat...so now stake is high.Unhappy

pallavi003

Go to top