Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

RaDev OS : Uncertain One By Ammy

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged

A Dev & Radhika One Shot (OS)

[ Uncertain One By Ammy ]

I sat on the bed dresses in my bridal outfit. This was my wedding day but I was not happy as the guy I love I didn't marry. I became someone else's wife in just a few hours. Tears fell from my eyes thinking that I never even got to know the guy that I liked so much name, I can still remember the first time I saw him, he as like the cuteness thing ever, I have never seem a guy like him before, so different from all the other guys. I wonder what he is really. As he seems as if there so much more than what he actually was. No, I try to get that thought out of my head as now things have changed; now I am married. I didn't want this marriage to happen but I would have never refused my parents.

Suddenly a shadow was in front me; I wiped my tears under my veil and became scared as the shadow move up toward me. I was trembling as if he was snake coming to ward me, but I couldn't have help it as I have loved someone else, unknowingly to everyone.

Thinking of the fact that tonight is my wedding night made me sick, I didn't want him to look at me but yet I could have felt he was close to me, so I started to close up by keeping my veil way under my face and my sari just under my feet, as he was coming closer.

"Stop"! Please don't come any closer as I have to tell you something.

I didn't know where those words came from but they were out and he heard so he did exactly that he stopped, he then moves back to where he was before. I didn't see him face but I knew he was looking at me waiting for he to continue.

So I muster up the courage and tell him, I love someone else. I don't know him but I do love him, I love him more than anything in this world but the only difference is that he doesn't know that I love him so much, but that doesn't mean that I can just forget him like that.

I stopped ad wait for him to say something but he didn't say anything, all he did was extend his hand to me, and his right hand came under my veil. Then I heard him say "come".

I knew that voice; I wonder how it is that, that voice sounds so familiar. I place my left hand in his hand and he help me got out the bed and took me somewhere as I didn't knew his house.

I was standing wanting to know where I was as I couldn't see much due to the veil and the place was dark, until I could have felt the veil began slipping away from my head. He was behind me, taking my veil off. Weird thoughts began to run through my head as my veil was off my face and on my head but I didn't turn once to see his face nor did he even saw mines.

He then said to me, I love someone also. And today I shall show you who she is, as today I will express my love and I want you to see her first.

I stand there and listen to him as she describe the girl he loves, he describes her as his dream girl, they girl he can do anything for. For me, I think she was like the prefect girl the way he was describing her.

He asked me, if I would like to meet her.

I then reply, the woman whom you love so much more than yourself then I would love to meet her. As I think I am in her place.

She is right, he replied.

I could have felt he was talking about behind me. So I immediately turn in the dark and suddenly the lights came on and the guy was missing all I could have seen was big boards cover all cover with white cloth. So I decided to take the white cloth off one of the board, when I did so I was shocked to see what was on that board, a sketch, a sketch on me.

I pull another white cloth off another and saw another sketch of me, and another and another until I start see pictures of me all over.

I was in a room filled with only sketch and snap shots if myself. Where was I? I wondered.

The suddenly some one whisper in my ears Meet The love of My Life, Radhika.

My eyes swelled up with tears as my heart began repeatedly, as I kept looking at all the pictures and my tears became uncontrollable and fell down my cheeks, I know exactly who he was now? Tears were falling down my cheeks but I was so happy all I could do was cry as I felt his hands around my waist and goose bump raise on my skin as he place his chin on my shoulder directly into my neck.

He then said to me what if I told you, I love this woman more than anything else but yet I want you to stay here as my wife.

I blush as he speaks as I was out of words, until he turned my face to the left where a mirror was, and there was me again along with him behind me.

I smiled at him and so he smiled back then he lift off the ground and took me into his arms.

The End.

Hi Guys,

This is my first OS on Dev & Radhika, I was missing them after seeing Avinash promo for his new show so just decide to write an OS to remember some good old days,but when i came here I see you guys are planning big for Avina Birthday so i shall definitely take part in this celebration.Wink

Loads Of Love

Ammy

Edited by -Amanda- - 16 August 2013 at 5:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

parvthareddyradevchicagoLUNAfbillo77ashna26fatssrilanka

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
It was a lovely OS,but would have been better if it had been  a SS or FF.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LUNAf-Anarkali.

-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

It was a lovely OS,but would have been better if it had been  a SS or FF.

Thanks..., 
I guess it would have been.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

sonia871 IF-Sizzlerz
sonia871
sonia871

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
It s great..lovely...i become emotional...it seems i am meeting to my lovely thing after long years...somehow i learn that how much i love them...dev and radika will always remian in world...in hearts of radev fans...
Thx and looking forward for more!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LUNAf-Anarkali.fatssrilanka

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
OMG !! Thats so so very beautiful ,Amanda .
Will love to read more from you and you are dearly welcome in celebration of birthday. Can't wait fo it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anarkali.

-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soniaman

It s great..lovely...i become emotional...it seems i am meeting to my lovely thing after long years...somehow i learn that how much i love them...dev and radika will always remian in world...in hearts of radev fans...
Thx and looking forward for more!!!

LOLGlad you liked it..
They will be remembered..Wink
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ekta--

OMG !! Thats so so very beautiful ,Amanda .
Will love to read more from you and you are dearly welcome in celebration of birthday. Can't wait fo it...

Thanks..
And will surely take part in the OS Contest.Wink
sparklingeyes IF-Rockerz
sparklingeyes
sparklingeyes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
omg...u made me cry...i m missing my radev so much more now...plzzz do wrote more ...
its amazing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anarkali.fatssrilanka

Go to top