Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

TC: attempt to r--- treachery & wrong judgement (Page 2)

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
OMG jalal's decision  ..Shocked. poor motibai ..Disapprove.. thankss for sharing riyaaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
oye teri
ab aane wala h maza
full roller coster ride hogi

thnku MA aapne 1 aur tu tu man main ki tayari kr di akdha k bich

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinuchinu

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
But that's the thing - those days where would there have been proofs & evidence in every case...wonder how many innocents would have been hanged!!!!

Whoever sounded most convincing in court was innocent
Whoever had more hold/power over the court was proved innocent...
Whoever could bring forth witnesses (true/false) was proved innocent...

Obviously MA (not Adham) has more power in the court...so there's no way Mothi's going to  win this round...we'd need the shrewder/braver Jodha to fight for her friend's rights...

Now, unfortunately though Jalal is doing his duty (possibly swayed by MA's games), Jodha is going to consider this a personal war...the humiliation of her very own best friend Mothi - the girl who'd even vowed to give up her life in the service of Jodha...Jodha is not going to forgive Jalal for this...

If directed well, this track could make the whole J-A-M-R equation very interesting to watch...lots of drama ahead!!!!

If Mothi really dies, I must say I WILL BE SHOCKED...however, though tragic it would be quite realistic (life is not always filled with happy endings for everyone) and Jodha will be livid...(still clear Mothi's name though!)

If Mothi is saved, this will be a big issue in the already delicate relationship between Jodha-Maham ...Maham is going to leave no stone unturned to avenge her/her son's insult...

Edited by lashy - 16 August 2013 at 6:06am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeJaisoiflibran90cupid-struckSonaLuvZaSafcocoatreeSuper KoolAmor.....Poojie....

--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
What the Hell?! Shocked Shocked
Jalal have lost it completely! Angry
But No Worries,I'm sure Our Brave Princess will fight for Motibai. Wink Tongue Embarrassed
And Shenshah ji watch out,You are in for more troubled attraction towards your New Begum as She will start hating you to a limit of madness now all thanks to your Stupid Decision. Tongue LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90SonaLuvZaSaf

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janvie

Jalal have lost it completely! Angry... all thanks to your Stupid Decision. Tongue LOL

We're watching the serial so we know who's good and who's bad...from Jalal's point of view he has to view everyone equally...so he can only make a decision based on what's presented to him (and his self-judgement) obviously he trusts MA waaay more than anyone else...so he has to rule against her favour...
In those days if slaves/servants were shown to be wrongly accusing their masters/royalty I can't imagine that the penalty would be anything other than death...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimelibran90--Janvie--Super KoolchinuchinuSonaLuvZaSaf....Poojie....

Jaisoif Goldie
Jaisoif
Jaisoif

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Oh no poor Moti bai such an extreme punishment, there goes my hope of Jalal helping Moti and Jodha seeing his kind side and giving him a chance but he's being even more evil than usual this time, really hope Jodha can save her, I really like Motis character.

nobodyatnotimeSonaLuvZaSaf

--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by janvie

Jalal have lost it completely! Angry...all thanks to your Stupid Decision. Tongue LOL

We're watching the serial so we know who's good and who's bad...from Jalal's point of view he has to view everyone equally...so he can only make a decision based on what's presented to him (and his self-judgement) obviously he trusts MA waaay more than anyone else...so he has to rule against her favour...
In those days if slaves/servants were shown to be wrongly accusing their masters/royalty I can't imagine that the penalty would be anything other than death...

You are actually right! Smile
I was just angry bcoz I wanted Jalal to save Moti from Adham so that Jodha could see a good side of him But.**Sigh** Ouch
I feel so bad for those innocent ppl at that time who must have been hanged without any crime. Ouch Cry May Their Soul rest in peace.
Well,I guess after the end of Motibai track,There will be huge twists in the story and Jalal will stop taking and trusting every word of Maham Anga blindly...Atleast He'll start inspecting things on his own rather than following her blindly. Embarrassed

nobodyatnotimelibran90

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
You are right...Mothi - Adham are going to be the reason for change in relationship between Jalal and MA too...

Go to top