Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

we are proud to be an Indian ?please comment (Page 5)

divine_16 IF-Dazzler
divine_16
divine_16

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Manu...Hug.A thought provoking post to bring up in the forum.
Before pointing out to others I think it's our duty to do a bit from our part to make the place better to live. It's our home and we have to play our part to make it clean.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Manali_

dailysoap..fan Senior Member
dailysoap..fan
dailysoap..fan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Smile

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
i agree with you all..i am not staying in india currently but i am proud of its rich cultural heritage...they used to refer India in western countries in olden days as the country which has golden birds on every branch..but now there are only few trees left...for the birds to sit on it..

nevertheless..if you see it as a big picture everyone is self centered and human being's basic own survival instincts are making them harm or kill each other like a lion kills a deer to satisfy his own hunger..

even the roadside beggars are not real beggars they are hired slaves.. so whenevr i go to india and come across a beggar i ask him 'khana  khayega? and i buy him food instead of giving him money..

Edited by lovesunshine - 19 August 2013 at 6:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seetha74

seetha74 IF-Dazzler
seetha74
seetha74

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovesunshine

i agree with you all..i am not staying in india currently but i am proud of its rich cultural heritage...they used to refer India in western countries in olden days as the country which has golden birds on every branch..but now there are only few trees left...for the birds to sit on it..

nevertheless..if you see it as a big picture everyone is self centered and human being's basic own survival instincts are making them harm or kill each other like a lion kills a deer to satisfy his own hunger..

even the roadside beggars are not real beggars they are hired slaves.. so whenevr i go to india and come across a beggar i ask him 'khana  khayega? and i buy him food instead of giving him money..
Now not the golden birds...only vultures are sitting on the trees...watching  the death of honesty...waiting for a feast to celebrate the end of  truthfulness. A SIMPLE MOAN for the sexual harassment  of women and children ...a meek voice  here and there  to question  the atrocities on poor..and weak...THEN A MOVEMENT to prevent it...POWERful thud and total silence.  MAHATMA...when are you coming back?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshineAvyakta

Go to top