Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

we are proud to be an Indian ?please comment (Page 4)

_Manali_ IF-Dazzler
_Manali_
_Manali_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Smile
Thank you everyone for the wonderful response

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshineseetha74milindroseSneha...LoveJaymaasladjana333

Jaymaa IF-Sizzlerz
Jaymaa
Jaymaa

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Good post..Clap.I agree with your thought .when someone say where  you from ? I say ...india. I feel proud to be indian and our culture. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshine_Manali_seetha74Sneha...Lovemilindrosesladjana333

HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SEETHA.K

In our childhood  TEACHERS taught us to be honest  and never push us for competition...they taught us  how to win through  truthfulness.But today teachers are giving training to  win over others  by any means.

100% true..

we are thought from childhood to do the same...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seetha74milindroseJaymaa

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
see it is difficult manu but not imposible ,,,we have voting right n we have to be active n go into politics to change our nation ,,,joint efforts by yuth is needed Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seetha74

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
All your words are so true. According to me independence means giving respect, being patience and deciplined in whatever one say 's and does. Specially female's whether they are younger or older, we female should stop feeling inferior. This tendency should be incorporated within ourselves. We female have this tendency of getting pampered with a bargain of being depended which leads us to jealousy among ourselves. We cry from the rooftops that we are equal lent to opposite sex but when actually time comes we backs out. This leads to the loss of freedom. So dear girls and ladies give respect and take respect then everything will fall into place.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Manali_seetha74Avyakta

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
We are nowadays rarely aware of our history or even current affairs. Even if people enter community service they do it to enhance their resume so that they can go abroad or get a cushy job and businessmen indulge in philanthropy to handle tax and black money BS!

It does make me feel ashamed to think what have I done for the country? Rant a bit and forget it!

I know people join IAS and other services, but the main purpose is to get a good position, regular salary and other benefits. Those few who do their job well are threatened or made to suffer. Take Durga Shakti's case! Seeing her story, people will rather avoid joining civil services or think that licking boots of politicians and mafia is fine as long as one is not caught. They will not think that they need to VOTE OUT the corrupt government that is maltreating the honest and clean officers.

Educated ones do not vote and use Voter ID card just for identity documentation. Others give vote easily in exchange of even free alcohol or bit of food and stupid brainwashing based on caste or religion. Issues be damned!

I do not mean to attack anyone personally, but I myself feel ashamed that I can spend time watching TV or discussing TV and movies online or fight over stars, but I have not devoted time to actually DO SOMETHING for betterment of my country except write or rant online or at times in print or competitions in college/school!

If our freedom fighters, founding fathers of the country, ancestors etc. were alive today, they'd be puzzled by us - partly they would appreciate our growth and be happy that we are at least living in peace. But they would loathe our complacency and tendency to take things for granted!

The whole system is SO DAMN WARPED that all we do is just rant and then go back to routine.Cry

Give donations for admissions or take admissions "through paid seats" or so called management quotas, bribe policeman with a 500 rupee note to escape challan, run after everything "imported", have lunch with a high official or do chaaplusi or use your connections to get promotions blah blah blah!AngryDead

It's become a routine now. Feel ashamed or reflective on Republic Day and Independence Day, then get back to what we all do.D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshineAvyakta_Manali_seetha74

_Manali_ IF-Dazzler
_Manali_
_Manali_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seetha74Avyakta

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
now our nation is under very big challenges which are diifficult but can be overcome i f all ppl in india unite n think of nation n we all havee to start taking initiative for nation 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Manali_seetha74

Go to top