India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Calling a spade a spade! (Page 3)

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Read your post while I was at an offsite meeting , did not have time to reply ,and yes I do tend to call a spade apace , earlier was far more blunt but now ,still do it but more gently , I think it's also a Scorpio trait ,and the sting at the end of the tail does have some bite , but don't like to be the centre of a tornado anymore , hate gossip , and hate being quoted out of context , and now am more diplomatic. And yes it does hurt when someone is blunt or rude to me , cause as we grow older we become less tolerant to people who are impolite , so I think this has led me to be gentler ,and I also have lots of younger docs working with me , occasionally when I loose my cool can be rather blunt but like I said life has taught me to be more diplomatic

Edited by bc123456 - 18 August 2013 at 4:37am

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by suku_07

Well according to me everyone loves truth but no one can handle it... We all says please say everything at my face, dont talk behind the back but no one likes when they say directly to you... so this intimately lie rules..!!

I completely agree with you on this, Sukirti...

Nobody wants the truth...especially those who ask for itLOL

bingo...

Go to top