Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Calling a spade a spade! (Page 2)

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

I like to tell and hear the truth but if I realize my truth might hurt someone then i prefer silence more than speaking the truth and it worked out well for me ...

Nice Post Big smile

Thank you Sai...the problem arises when you are asked to express an opinion...what happens then..do you evade or opt for a tactful response or tell people the truth?

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poolicious

The truth... But I may qualify to be a diplomat at times when I know that the truth would make no difference to someone! Nice post Akka... Sorry haven't been around a lot, but loving your presence here!! <3

Thank you Pooja...that is a very interesting perspective...tell people the truth only when you know it makes a difference to them!
Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ariyadasa

So, what do you like to hear or tell- the truth or platitudes?

First of all nice to see you are back active in the forum 

An important topic mam 

You know studied in a convent taught me to be a truthful person, and also I get used hear that the people who are telling the truth are God children. so me too carry out this concept " telling the truth " for a long time but this society didn't allows me to continue further as every time when I tell the truth most  of the time return was negative as very rarely I got the positive respond . But now I feel that these religious concepts are not applicable to this society but I don't want to lie to  any body but never going to tell the truth as now I try to remain silent ,as I feel silent is the best option I have to be happy . I am not God sujath ji I am a Human being

I don't mine whether the people are telling me the truth or the lie I give the important  to my heart and my brain and respond to it , because of this most of the people are get used to tell me that I am proud , but I am happy about that as it wants  hurts me .

At last what I would like to say as it's difficult to find people like Mahatma Gandhi ji or Mr. Nelson Mandela any more    

Thank you Ariya..

I agree with you...the response to truth is often unpleasant..makes you wonder if it is worth the effort!
Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

I would always prefer truth , but that doesnt means i want to hurt someone by saying truth . 

Nice post mam.Embarrassed

Thank you Dev

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pardeshi.Mithu

Ab main bolungi toh sab bolenge ki bolti hainLOL LOL

Bhai hamare baare main toh aap jaante hee ho...main toh jo sach hain vo bol deti hoon,and phir dusro ke feelings ke baare main sochte baitho aur usse vahi galti karne do toh mere liye vo naasamjhi hui...atleast agar jo sach hain vo boldo toh aisa lagta hain ki hum koi beimaani nahi kar rahe hain v r true to them and honest in our relation...

And maine iss forum main ek baat sikhi hain, mere baare main sach bolna ho toh koi meri feelings ke baare nahi sochta toh main kyu duniya ki sochuLOL...and top of it I HATE JHOOTAngry mujhe jhooto se sakth nafrat hainAngry Angry mujhe agar koi jhoot bole toh main uski jaan bhi le sakti hoon Evil Smile LOL

Mithuji, aap ko toh hum acche se jaante hain...itna ki humein pata ta ki is post par ab bilkul comment Karenge...kabhi mat badalna...Zindagi bar aise hi rehna...!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 16 August 2013 at 11:47am

Shrikhand

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suku_07

Well according to me everyone loves truth but no one can handle it... We all says please say everything at my face, dont talk behind the back but no one likes when they say directly to you... so this intimately lie rules..!!

I completely agree with you on this, Sukirti...

Nobody wants the truth...especially those who ask for it LOL

suku_07

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged

nice post di..

me always prefer truth...but don't like to hurt someone by saying truth..

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by Pardeshi.Mithu

Ab main bolungi toh sab bolenge ki bolti hainLOL LOL

Bhai hamare baare main toh aap jaante hee ho...main toh jo sach hain vo bol deti hoon,and phir dusro ke feelings ke baare main sochte baitho aur usse vahi galti karne do toh mere liye vo naasamjhi hui...atleast agar jo sach hain vo boldo toh aisa lagta hain ki hum koi beimaani nahi kar rahe hain v r true to them and honest in our relation...

And maine iss forum main ek baat sikhi hain, mere baare main sach bolna ho toh koi meri feelings ke baare nahi sochta toh main kyu duniya ki sochuLOL...and top of it I HATE JHOOTAngry mujhe jhooto se sakth nafrat hainAngry Angry mujhe agar koi jhoot bole toh main uski jaan bhi le sakti hoon Evil Smile LOL

Mithuji, aap ko toh hum acche se jaante hain...itna ki humein pata ta ki is post par ab bilkul comment Karenge...kabhi mat badalna...Zindagi bar aise hi rehna...!

hehehe Wink...Tongue...Blushing...LOL

Edited by Pardeshi.Mithu - 16 August 2013 at 12:23pm

Go to top