Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Sanaya @ JDJ {3} *HD Vid add+Caps @ P-07 (Page 3)

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

Originally posted by Joseph_A

I don't think they'll play any game wid scoresConfused. Agar Good points nahin diye...Angrytoh JDJ Forum par jaakar Saare judges ko hi bash karenge...ROFL DD fanz will be support us LOL

They shouldn't of course After all this is Sanaya irani.. and colours seem really respecting her..Hope i m rightEmbarrassed..When sanaya had performed for first time i had Visited that forum after that now i m not keen of going there felt like to be in some battle ground wid no moral values Wackobut For Sanaya irani If needed tou definitely Approve

I am really excited for this performance because,Its really special.Smile Other celebs guests performer is Ex-contestant of JDJ [Like Ritwik,Ragini n Darshil.] but,Sanaya was not associated wid JDJ,before...then why COLORS call to her...?? This is the real power of her Stardom.Smile

n I was just kidding...I have no plan for visit that Forum,in near future LOL I posted Sanaya's opening performance caps there due to a JDJ Fanz request...n I was shocked to see that 'Fanz' were fighting like a kid there...
 Barun Fanz vs Sanaya Fanz !!
DD Fanz vs Sanaya Fanz n
Barun Fanz vs DD Fanz...

I said...  " what the...??  " Wacko Uske baad aaj tak uss Forum ke darshan bhi nahin kiye LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER1gunjan7-Marie-

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhi_sajan

It will be lovely to see both of them together once again on jdj, thanks for the post s3j, BTW when is the segment airing?

You mean posted segment..?? Its from today SBB.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER

-Marie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Marie-
-Marie-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

I am really excited for this performance because,Its really special.Smile Other celebs guests performer is Ex-contestant of JDJ [Like Ritwik,Ragini n Darshil.] but,Sanaya was not associated wid JDJ,before...then why COLORS call to her...?? This is the real power of her Stardom.Smile

n I was just kidding...I have no plan for visit that Forum,in near future LOL I posted Sanaya's opening performance caps there due to a JDJ Fanz request...n I was shocked to see that 'Fanz' were fighting like a kid there...
 Barun Fanz vs Sanaya Fanz !!
DD Fanz vs Sanaya Fanz n
Barun Fanz vs DD Fanz...

I said...  " what the...??  " Wacko Uske baad aaj tak uss Forum ke darshan bhi nahin kiye LOL

@BoldROFLROFLROFL
Laughing hard reading this..!Seriously they act like kids..no moral values n what Bitter the most is  they disgrace their celebrity themselves...Hope someday these people get brain to think before indulging themselves in fights..!

Agree to you...and the fact you said Yes she is called because she is sanaya irani Cool Sanaya really deserve such appreciation of her talentClapSo happy to see this girl ruling not only hearts but the world of fame n respect too :)

Edited by MSluvsSI - 16 August 2013 at 9:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotsna142Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

@BoldROFLROFLROFL
Laughing hard reading this..!Seriously they act like kids..no moral values n what Bitter the most is  they disgrace their celebrity themselves...Hope someday these people get brain to think before indulging themselves in fights..!

Agree to you...and the fact you said Yes she is called because she is sanaya irani Cool Sanaya really deserve such appreciation of her talentClapSo happy to see this girl ruling not only hearts but the world of fame n respect too :)

Arre Its really surprising because,Sanaya n Barun is not part of JDJ but... enemy Group love to drag their names for bashing... I am not hoping any maturity on I-F Because,most of fanz are 20+ there
Ab kya 'Saatha' mein 'Paatha' honge...??
Chicken Icons

Sanaya is in her career golden period. No wonder,Channels desperate to roped her in their projects.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER-Marie-

monaya4eva IF-Rockerz
monaya4eva
monaya4eva

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the video and the caps. Waiting to see Sanaya on JDJ. I am so happy to see that it is Sanaya who is being approached again and again for the show, to make an appearance. 

SIZZZLER

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya4eva

Thanks for the video and the caps. Waiting to see Sanaya on JDJ. I am so happy to see that it is Sanaya who is being approached again and again for the show, to make an appearance. 

Look like...COLORS signed her also along wid judges n Anchors LOL I am sure...ab toh JDJ ke all  technicians bhi pehchan gaye honge Tongue

SIZZZLER

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

Excited to see sanaya dancing on jdj floor..<3 tfs joseph...

That would be treat for all of us Chicken Emoticon Set

SIZZZLER

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
can't wait for tomorrow Embarrassed

Joseph_A

Go to top