India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Not All Siblings Are Selfless (Page 2)

DevikaRavish IF-Dazzler
DevikaRavish
DevikaRavish

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Ankie .. I disagree on few things here...

[QUOTE=MisHumptyDumpty]i know only one selfless person in the whole show that is Zoya, rest are all selfish to some extent LOL 

Yes Zoya is the most selfless person in QH...

1. Dilu - matters concerning Rashid that she even forgets her Son can be right 

No that is not selfish.. Please.. If she was selfish.. she could have manipulated Rashid to get back to her long back.. She would have not left him to Shireen... Dilshad thinks that Rashid loves Shireen more and she has been too good to sacrifice her love...She stood up for Asad as well when Shireen gave the bad dua and went on to shout at Rashid as well...

2. Asad - His family, he is very very very selfish in sharing them and their love LOL 

No Asad is another soul in QH along with Zoya who is the most selfless person...He has's sacrificed all sorts of joy in his childhood and college days for the sake of his family.. Yes he loves them a lot but he does not mind sharing their love with others.. else he would have not let Zoya to become close to Najma from early days of her entry to his house.. Even Tanveer was supposed to be close to Dilshaad...HE does not mind Ayaan and Zoya being friends.. He is possessive of his family yes. but not selfish..

3. Najma - Her love and Imran LOL 

As some one pointed out..in one of their posts.. she is still a child .. immature protected from her brother all these days who cannot take up decisions on her own.. Her FB thoughts about Imran when Faisal's proposal came was about his cries that he would die without her.. She is not selfish but little immature at the moment...Of course she is not thinking about her sister but that is what LOVE is all about right ?? 

4. Ayaan - Self Centered LOL 

Well, he was earlier but not now.. He is growing up now.. He is now too concerned about Humeira , his bonding with Nikhat.. He stands up for his Dadi and Dad which we have seen all these days... 

6. Nikhat - All the time her Love is this her love is that - she has no idea that Imran has a dark past LOL 

Nikhat is a girl with lot of insecurities.. She is not selfish.. Hopefully it will be proved in the upcoming tracks...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

i know only one selfless person in the whole show that is Zoya, rest are all selfish to some extent LOL 

2. Asad - His family, he is very very very selfish in sharing them and their love LOL 

6. Nikhat - All the time her Love is this her love is that - she has no idea that Imran has a dark past LOL 

7. Humera - Ayaan Ayaan Ayaan LOL 

8. Razia - Do i need to say anything? ROFL 

9. Billi - Level - Master ROFL 

10. Gaffur - Lever - Senior LOL 

11. Rashid - Dilu and Ayaan LOL 

12. Shirin - Rashid LOL 

13. Daadi - Rashid and Ayaan LOL 

14. Nuzhat - Her fairytale wali love stories and kebabs (she doesnt wnat to share them ROFL
LOL  You have dissected them really well.  A true QHian.  But can someone please tell Nikhat that there is a difference,of being in love as opposed to being in love for the sake of it.  She does not love Imran but merely in love with being his wife.  I think I should stop there.  My sense has gone out of the window Confused LOL

MisHumptyDumpty

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GredandForge

A cat fight would've been there if Imran played with both their feelings at the same time. Would've loved to watch it thoughBig smile
Even if there was no fight, one should come clean of their feelings. Nikhat is unintentionally putting Najma through torture. She broke the engagement because of Haseena and now it will be Najma who has to bear all the taunts. 
Honestly, I don't get why none of them are wondering why the engagement broke.
What I am feeling is that by Nikhat being silent she is setting up Najma.  Ontop of that I having taken to the bottle at the thought of Bhaensina becoming a permanent fixture in KV's affairs.  God help us, hic! Embarrassed

GredandForge

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

A cat fight would've been there if Imran played with both their feelings at the same time. Would've loved to watch it thoughBig smile
Even if there was no fight, one should come clean of their feelings. Nikhat is unintentionally putting Najma through torture. She broke the engagement because of Haseena and now it will be Najma who has to bear all the taunts. 
What I am feeling is that by Nikhat being silent she is setting up Najma.  Ontop of that I having taken to the bottle at the thought of Bhaensina becoming a permanent fixture in KV's affairs.  God help us, hic! Embarrassed

Exactly what I am scared of.

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Exactly what I am scared of.
That thought is scaring the pants off me *goes off to get another few bottles*.  Cry  I don't think I could take her being there.  I need consoling. 

GredandForge

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevikaRavish

Ankie .. I disagree on few things here...

[QUOTE=MisHumptyDumpty]i know only one selfless person in the whole show that is Zoya, rest are all selfish to some extent LOL 

Yes Zoya is the most selfless person in QH...

No that is not selfish.. Please.. If she was selfish.. she could have manipulated Rashid to get back to her long back.. She would have not left him to Shireen... Dilshad thinks that Rashid loves Shireen more and she has been too good to sacrifice her love...She stood up for Asad as well when Shireen gave the bad dua and went on to shout at Rashid as well...

No Asad is another soul in QH along with Zoya who is the most selfless person...He has's sacrificed all sorts of joy in his childhood and college days for the sake of his family.. Yes he loves them a lot but he does not mind sharing their love with others.. else he would have not let Zoya to become close to Najma from early days of her entry to his house.. Even Tanveer was supposed to be close to Dilshaad...HE does not mind Ayaan and Zoya being friends.. He is possessive of his family yes. but not selfish..

As some one pointed out..in one of their posts.. she is still a child .. immature protected from her brother all these days who cannot take up decisions on her own.. Her FB thoughts about Imran when Faisal's proposal came was about his cries that he would die without her.. She is not selfish but little immature at the moment...Of course she is not thinking about her sister but that is what LOVE is all about right ?? 

Well, he was earlier but not now.. He is growing up now.. He is now too concerned about Humeira , his bonding with Nikhat.. He stands up for his Dadi and Dad which we have seen all these days... 

Nikhat is a girl with lot of insecurities.. She is not selfish.. Hopefully it will be proved in the upcoming tracks...

i knew people would actually make a few points out rather than agreeing whole kindheartedly and that is what is wanted Big smile Smile LOL 

TO SOME CONTEXT is what i added LOL Not all are Selfish, not all are Selfless. LOL 
I have got an exam tom i needa rush so in a short way LOL 

1. Dilshad during the court case defy Rashid rather than her son. During the Humbistar fiasco she goes on to blame her son to be like her husband rather than having a faith over her motherly feelings LOL 

2. ASAD IS SELFISH CONCERNING WITH HIS FAMILY. VERY VERY VERY VERY SELFISH. HE HAS BEEN A SELFISH MAN hence he hated Rashid and the Sids for taking ayaan away from him Wink He doesnt forgive easily Wink Zoya came and changed him LOL ASAD HE WILL REMAIN A SELFISH MAN WHO WILL NOT BE READY TO SHARE HIS WIFE WITH THE SIDDIQUES LOL 

3. Najma - her character growth as started, as per now its shown as selfish, i will let the cvs do their job but to me its a selfish character who doesn't want to know reason to as why the sagaai broke LOL 

4. Ayaan is Growing, but he remained self centered. Humera changed him, Star 

5. Nikhat - You can never see her apart from defending Imran a person whom she loves unconditionally. LOL A kind of selfishness it counts Wink 

Xarina

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged

That thought is scaring the pants off me *goes off to get another few bottles*.  Cry  I don't think I could take her being there.  I need consoling. 

Aww!Hug

On the other hand, Mona and Raabert might teach her a lessonBig smile

Xarina

DevikaRavish IF-Dazzler
DevikaRavish
DevikaRavish

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=MisHumptyDumpty]
LOL  You have dissected them really well.  A true QHian.  But can someone please tell Nikhat that there is a difference,of being in love as opposed to being in love for the sake of it.  She does not love Imran but merely in love with being his wife.  I think I should stop there.  My sense has gone out of the window Confused LOL

Xarina.. Nikhat as I mentioned is a girl with lot of insecurities .. Yep I agree she is obsessed with the idea that Imran loves her ... She is not confident about herself because of her colour.. I am sure Ayaan will be a big support for his sister and may be in the future track either Zoya or Ayaan or even Asad may help her to come out of all this and face the world strongly...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaMisHumptyDumpty

Go to top