Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Great Update Snigdha!πŸ€—
Arja are so Lovely❀️😊
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Ij great update di.pg and ab r too cute in ur os love it.πŸ‘update soonπŸ˜›
you are an amazing writer snig!!!!
great update... and AB should haul his ass over to PG hometown.
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update doc 😳
don't know how love birds survive without seeing each other for a week hope arry too surprisely visit pg's hometown 😳
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update Snigs.

I'm loving this teasing arja.  P should listen to AB about his suspicions about the sister.  He should go to her hometown with her too.  Don't want him to be by himself I don't trust this Anjali
hussainramso thumbnail
PG wapas ayee ya phir AB gaya... Bataya he nahin tumne Snig.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: meanreds

PG wapas ayee ya phir AB gaya... Bataya he nahin tumne Snig.

what a pleasant surprise!!you've got ur old id back...wow
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

what a pleasant surprise!!you've got ur old id back...wow

i thot it would be a fun way to celebrate 3 yrs.

do i get the update as a present? 
Edited by meanreds - 10 years ago
lovelyarja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update love it ,..arja convo so swee...update soon
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 11:
They were having breakfast...
AB:Wow as expected you've burnt the bread...still I will have it..u know why..!!πŸ˜›
PG:Yah and as expected you're taunting me but in a decent way...
AB:Not at all..😳
PG:Wait..I will go and try to make it ...last try..πŸ˜•
she stood up..but AB held her hands..no need..I am fine with it..πŸ˜ƒ
PG:No it's ok...I wanna try..πŸ˜›
AB:but I love ur soft hands...no need to make ur hands hard by working that much in kitchen...
PG:Are you making fun of me😲??
AB:Huh...I am serious.πŸ˜›.just sit down here...wow you'd made custard??it smells yummy..let me have it...
AB ate the custard...how is it??
yah it's really yummy..πŸ˜›
really??  πŸ˜³
yes...πŸ˜ƒ
PG:Thanks god atleast u liked something...
AB:tell me the recipe..πŸ˜›
PG:Who knows recipe..πŸ€”
AB:Didn't u make it??πŸ˜•
PG:Yes but I don't remember anything now..i was reading recipe on net and just followed the instruction...
AB:you're hilarious.πŸ˜†
PG:😳
After half an hour...
PG was getting ready..
AB:Where r u going??
PG:we r going..πŸ˜›
AB:But where??
PG:I don't know but we won't spend whole day at home right??let's enjoy the sunday...πŸ˜‰
She sat next to him on sofa...from tomorrow you'll be busy and day after tomorrow I will go to my hometown...so we won't get the chance..
AB:Hmm..but do decide first  where u wanna go..πŸ˜•
PG:Shopping??Oh no you don't like it i know..let's do something which both of us like..movie??
AB:no pls I m not interested..
PG:Then??
AB:I Just wanna sleep πŸ₯±and at evening will listen some soft songs...enough for me...and i know u don't like such things..so u better go ahead..with ur friends..
PG:How boring u r😑u will sleep whole day??no way..and i wanna go with u..not with my friends..
AB:i m very tired...I am always lazy on sunday..u know that..then why r u forcing me??
PG:Thats not fairπŸ˜’...I m going to hometown for seven days..you don't wanna spend time with me..
AB:yah why not..at evening..we'll spend time😳..now i need a sound sleep..
PG:Why?didn't u sleep whole night🀒??
AB:yah but need more sleep...he lied down on the sofa..rested his head on her lap...pg was sitting on the left side...πŸ˜›
PG:Arey what r u doing??pls get up...she turned away her face..she was irritated...
AB:Can u do one favour😳??
PG:No..
AB:pls..
PG:What??
AB:Can u caress my hairs..??only 5 mins..
PG:OH really!u want me to help u so that u can sleep off peacefully..what rubbish..she looked at him..after looking at him something happened..her voice tone changed..she literally melted down...πŸ˜›
his eyes were closed...he was looking so cute and innocent while sleeping...no he was not making excuses..I think he really needs a sound sleep..pg mind thought..
She couldn't resist herself...she kissed his forehead...πŸ˜›
you just can't control urself na...Ab said!!
PG was embarrassed hearing his comment...sorry..πŸ˜†
She started caressing his hairs...
Thank you..he replied..his eyes were still closed..
suddenly Ab's phone was ringing...
PG:Ouch..Arhaan ur phone is ringing..
who's calling..he asked in sleepy voice..
PG:Unknown number..
AB:U answer the call..
Me??ok..pg answered...hello??
Hello??Is it's Arhaan number??One girl was asking..
PG:Who r uπŸ˜•??
I am anjali..
PG:😲😲🀒
PG disconnected the line..
Arey did i hear pooja's voice πŸ˜²πŸ˜•??
Hey Arhaan get up pls...do u know who'd called😑😑??
AB:no..what happened...
PG:U better get up first..
AB:Tell me..I m hearing..
PG:Arhaan..
AB:Okay okay...He got up..hmm,,who??he was rubbing his eyes...
It was Anjali...
Who's she now??
Arey..
Oh ya i remember..
How did she get ur phone number??
Exactly my question...why did u give her my number...now she'll call me now and then..
Excuse me!!Why on the earth I will give her ur no???I am going to my hometown...& I will give her ur number so that she can entertain u next 7 days...??it doesn't make any sense...&I m not that kind..got it??
AB:ok ok calm down first.πŸ˜†.don't be hyper..then it's obvious that she got the no from her bro...See as i said..she is an attention seeker too..😑
PG:Now??just switch off ur phone pls..
AB:it's not a solution..I will handle her in my way u knowπŸ˜›..u don't worry..and when u will talk to raj next time..pls tell him I will meet her next week...this week i will be busy..so not possible...πŸ˜›
PG:Wow it will be great then...let me come back from my hometown then u can meet her..😳
AB:Yah thats why i m saying..if i meet her in ur absence u will spend sleepless nights there i know..whats the need...πŸ˜†
PG:but now too i will spend sleepless nights..what if she calls u up everyday..
AB:don't worry...I know how to deal with this kind of girls...πŸ€“
After 2 days:
PG hometown:
PG dad:I was wondering r u okay or just pretending to be ok..after seeing u i m relieved now baby,,πŸ˜ƒ
PG:Oh dad I m alright...u don't worry..Even i m happy too..she hugged him..I am really sorry..I have hurted u a lot..
It's ok but I want one promise from you..he said..
What??
From now on i will decide who'll be in ur life ...will u give me the right??
Pls don't say like that dad..I m feeling already guilty😭..u have every right on me...And I promise you.. I won't do anything now that hurts you..and will listen to u like a good girl
u know what hurts me most??when I see u r suffering but I can't help u.. that hurts me most..I always knew that he was not right person for u but u didn't listen to me..it's not ur fault too..age fault..but I see my little kid is growing up now..when did it happen??I didn't even realise!!
Some bitter experience made me sensbile dadπŸ˜”..and there's someone who helped me a lot when I was feeling cheated...
ur friend??
yes...
still u r in touch with raj??
yes dad..I have to..only more 1 month...
ok..let it be..we won't talk about him now..I don't want to spoil ur mood now..go and freshen up..will have dinner together..
okay...
One more thing...its long time u haven't used my credit card.I do miss those days when I used to scold u for using my credit card..so tomorrow u will go shoppingwith ur mom...okayπŸ˜›?
wow fine..golden opportunity..ofcourse i will,,thanku dad..u r the best..she hugged him..πŸ˜›
pg left the room...pg mom was overhearing their convo...she entered the room..
after entering her room...she just checked out her phone if her hero called her up..but no...she sent him one msg-Are you free now??can i call u??
after 5 mins got reply-no i  m busy now..she replied-oh ok!!
after 10 minutes she again msged him-now??
AB replied-whats the hurry??didn't we talk half an hour ago??let me go back to home..then will call u..now busy in shooting..
PG replied-ok..
huh isn't it sounding as if i m despo to talk to  him...I won't knock him now...🀒
pg was resting...after a while she got one msg-I am home now..will call u in a while..don't go to sleep..
pg answered-no i m tired..i don't wanna talk now..anyway u know i did talk to raj almost half an hour today..i was helpless..didn't inform him that I m cominghometown so he was shocked..to make him calm ...talked in generals so that he feels everything is fine between us..i did right na??
AB was kinda irritated..whats the need of talking half an hour..10 min would be fine..he talked to himself..then He  replied pg-r u sure u r tired??how could u type such long msgs then??anyway even i m tired..good night...
reading this msg pg was laughing a lot.πŸ˜›.lol someone is being jealous now.πŸ˜‰.she replied-ok!btw I have left a letter for u...under ur pillow..check it out..πŸ˜›
AB:letter?!ok I will check later..
PG:As u wish..good night..
Huh isn't she showing attitudeAb mind thoughts...he rushed to his bedroom and got one letter..
It was written there...

Seeing it AB forgot that he was mad at her mins ago..she always manages to make him smile...he couldn't resist himself to call her...πŸ˜›
but pg didn't answer the call!!she went for dinner..left the mobile in her room..
oh no maybe she's sleeping..must be tired..AB sent her one msg-just saw ur letter..and then sent a smiley face...
Precap:
PG mom:Whats the hurry??pls give her sometime..
PG dad:Don't u know whats the hurry??Samir is going back to US by next month..so atleast engagement should take place before he left india..
but what about pooja??She won't agree for it I know...it's too soon..she needs sometimes to overcome her sorrow..
didn't u hear she promised me she'll do now what i want...I know how to manage her..u better stay away from this matter...