Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope2

mention not !!😳

... no thank you for the snacks?😕

u just said na mention not thats why😳n one more thing-u didn't bring fresh snacks for meit's all was 2 days old...

Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

u just said na mention not thats why😳n one more thing-u didn't bring fresh snacks for meit's all was 2 days old...

the mention not was for the comment.

not my fault it took you 2 days to come home ...  it was fresh when i brot it.😳

trust me this one is fresh just picked it up from the bakery... now eat it before Doug (whoever he is???) tracks me down and kills me for ruining his b'day.

Edited by Hope2 - 10 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
🤣Yah really very yummy😳thankoo🤗Sorry Mr.Doug😆sorry like button not working😕

Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

🤣Yah really very yummy😳thankoo🤗Sorry Mr.Doug😆sorry like button not working😕

🤗

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww   our poor Arry got tears in his eyes...😭..
love PG's kartoot...aha red mark on his forehead...oop hope its on his cheek..&... 😉 ☺️...
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very cute last scene... and how its gonna unfold in the next chapter... waiting eagerly... loved it Sniggy sweeto... Thank U Hugs...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Part 10:
I think you're overcooking the food.😕..weird smell is coming na...
OH no...pg released him..her attention went back to the food she's making..
she rushed to the stove...I was making one delicious food but u spoiled it all..now happy??😡
Me😕😕??ok i m going...
PG:yah U better go from here..
she turned off stove..
after a while she recalls AB came there..oh no he has gone!!?he has seen it already i guess..she started biting her nails...huh whatever!!why am i being nervous??I didn't do any crime...she was  talking to herself..
Exactly!!u didn't do any crime...afterall ur husband..u have every right on him...AB was saying it who was standing right behind her..
PG was shocked as she thought he'd gone from the kitchen to freshen up..she turned..arey u here??u were going to freshen up??
It's all done...after waking up me rush to bathroom first then only do other things..
R u sure??
yah..why??
Hmm I think u didn't clean ur face properly...😳
I know i know... u r talking about lipstick mark on my forehead..😈.i didn't clean it up intentionally..just wanna know from u first how did it happen??😛
PG turned away her face from him😆..huh I don't know..rather i was going to ask u about it u know...😳
AB:really😈??
PG:Don't tease me...anyway wait i'll go and get tissue for u..
AB held her right hand from the back..hey wait wait,,why tissue??PG turned to him!!
PG:😕??
AB:It's ur kartut so u will pay for it..😉
PG:WHat..😲
AB took one side of her stole in his hand and started removing the mark from his forehead..
PG:HEy what r u doing😲??u r making my stole dirty😡eh..pls leave it...
he left it..Hehe done..😛
PG:Stupid..I didn't even do it..
HEy...AB pulled her closer to him..don't lie..I realised it last night itself...
pg started laughing...u r a drama king.😆
.and u r queen...both laughed..😛
AB:Seriously it was too much..i don't believe we were fighting for such a silly thing..it's not my way atleast...anway shall i help u??
PG:YAh sure..pls cut some onions..😃😃
AB:Onions??Tell me some other thing..I don't like doing it..
PG:I know thats why said😆U better go from here..cooking is not ur cup of tea..
AB:not ur either..i know u r not a good cook so it's ok..
blah blah..PG gave him a disgusted look..ok bye,,AB was about to leave..
PG:Give me 5 mins..ur breakfast will be ready..
AB:NO problem..whats the hurry??take ur time..it's sunday na..
PG:What?? what rubbish...you won't go to work??what m i doing in kitchen then??😡😡
AB:don't blame me for that..I didn't tell u to prepare breakfast for me...anyway yet I will eat the breakfast😆...he left..
PG became upset..thats not fair..he should have gone to work atleast today...🤢
AFter 1o mins..
AB was readig newspaper and pg was keeping all the foods to the table from kitchen..
PG:Arhaan u know..Dad called me up last night..
AB:Nice,,,how's he??
PG:Hmm fine..
AB:Btw u know that na u have to got to know RAj's real face??
PG:YEs yes I told him everything...he was very much happy hearing that..
AB:Wow thats the news.he's relieved now i m sure..
PG:YAh..btw i m going to my hometown day after tomorrow..
AB:What??WHy??
PG came towards him n sat next to AB on sofa..
PG:NO reason..dad was saying if u r free then come here..i said ok..
AB:Hmm u should go..
PG's phone rang..who's calling ??
PG:It's unknown number..PG answered the call..Hello??
HEllo Pooja??
PG:YAh..who??
Me Anjali...Raj's sis...remember me??
PG:OH ya...hey how r u??Sorry wasn't expecting u so got confused...
An:HEy it's ok..actually I collected ur no from raj last night..
PG:Oh ok,,,how's going life??
An:yah good..I wanna ask you something..do u know Armaan??
PG:No..who's he😕??
An:But Raj said he was ur co-actor..😕
PG:OH I think u r talking about Arhaan😊his name Arhaan not Armaan..
An:oh sorry😳
AB looked at pg with confusion...
PG:Yah I know him..so??
An:Actually raj wants me to meet him..you know why right??Raj told u na...
PG:yah I heard it from ur bro..
An:Hmm but i m confused..shall I meet him??how's he??
PG:Confused??what for??yah he's okay..
An:OK..honestly speaking I have no idea who was ur co-actor in pratigya as I didn't see that serial ever..u know me..u know him too..thats why asking shall i meet him?what do u think??
PG:Sure..just go ahead..r u being nervous ?
An:Not really!!but i m not at all interested..i hate such culture of india..how weird...
PG:Oh ok got it..don't think too much..just meet him..if u don't like him then there matter ends...right??😛
An:Yah but like or dislike doesn't matter..as the meeting will be formal...u know I have a bf 😳
PG:Oh exactly😃..thats what I wanna ask you..u have already ur man,right??then why all this drama??😕
An:yes I m very helpless poojau know my bro..he doesn't listen to anyone..😡my bf n bro old enemies..if raj comes to know i m dating him he'll kill me...
PG:but someday u will have to tell him..why not now??😕
An:Cause it's not right time now..anyway I was asking about Arhaan only because I wanna know how's he??I mean I met 2 guys earlier..One guy was shameless u know..I meanI rejected him but he kept calling me..let's be friends blah blah..it was hard to kick him out from the life..even he created some misunderstaing b/w me and my bf🤢🤢thats why asking Arhaan not that type right??
PG:LOL how cheap ..no way..He's a good human being😛..if u r tensed about such things then I assure you just go ahead and meet him..then you'll understand...very polite but one bad thing is very boring as well..
I mean he doesn't talk much..😆
An:OH thats what i want..not talkative..fine then..I will meet him..thanks pooja..😃
PG:Welcome...
An:Ok one more question..is he good looking??sorry m feeling like i m taking ur interviews..😆
PG:Thats ok..Emm..Average...not bad not good..3 out of 5..🤔
AB couldn't control at this comment...
AB:WHat rubbish...😆who's there??
An:Who's talking??Raj is there??😲
PG:No no..none is here..😛
An:Ok give points to raj on his look..then I will judge u...
PG::Emm..4😆
An:it sounds biased pooja 😈ok...no comments then.. ..his full name??
PG:Arhaan behll..
AN:ok thanks dear..I will hang up now...enjoy ur day..
PG:OK bye..😊
AB:HEy who was there😕??u were telling my biography...
PG:Arey raj's sis..she's going to meet u soon😉
AB:OH god...🥱
PG:I was talking nicely but her question u good looking or not that annoyed me huh..she;s not interested then why did she ask it??thats why said 3..don't mind..😳
AB:Mind??I was shocked..how come u gave me 3??i thot 2😆
PG:u r too much..😆
AB:Btw do u know why she asked my full name??
PG:No..😕😕
AB:Cause she'll google it right now..mark my words..😛
PG:How do u know??😲
AB:I Know..very easy guess..even I feel she's interested too..just pretending...
PG:No thats impossible..she has bf.4 yrs..long time
AB:Sorry to say but her bro is in relation since 5 yrs but is he loyal???u know the answer better than me..anyway maybe i m wrong...but i felt so... why she was asking so many questions..when she's not even interested??
PG:Then what now??I was relieved so said her to meet you..
AB:NO problem..it's only a formality..let me meet her..😛
PG:What if she becomes interested and doesn't reject you??then🤢??
AB:You r very innocent pooja.when I said I Won't reject her...??easy solution..😛
PG:Thats right but i don't want any 3 person between us now..thats it..
AB:None will come😳anyway leave it now..what we were talking about..yah u going to ur hometown..
PG:Yah...
AB:Ur dad must be very happy...I so wanna see his happy face..
PG:OH how sweet..then join me..😛
AB:I wish I could..how long will u stay there??
PG:1 week...
AB:Wow great...why not 1 month😛??
PG:R u kidding me??
AB:NO i m serious..if u r free then u should stay there atleast 1 month..
PG:WHat rubbish..🤢.PG gave him a disgusted look and started walking towards dining table...
AB followed her...hey what happened??Did  I say anything wrong??
PG:LEt it be...I don't wanna talk about it..let's have breakfast..food is getting cold..
AB:Sure...
they reached the dining table..PG was about to sit but AB hold her from the back...
AB:Tell me first..what did i say that hurted u??I just said u should stay with ur parents atleast 1 month..
PG turned to him..yah u want peace in ur life thats why u want it..
AB:Huh I didn't mean it..u r mistaken..
PG:I m mistaken??U say u understand my feelings...but I don't think u do..U know I was expecting that u will say 7 days oh no long time..but u saying i should stay there 1 month???anyway not ur fault...it's me who can't stay away from you even 1 day..day by day i m becoming more crazy dunno why...I just can't stay one day without seeing u...i know u don't likewhen I come ur  home but even then i do come here shamelessly only to see you..tears rolled down her cheeks..😭
AB:HEy silly girl..now u crying?😲Sorry ..I didn't mean to hurt you..don't judge me before knowing why i said it..🤢
PG:let's change the topic pls..
AB:NO.,.listen to me..I said that only from another angle..i thot thanks  god she'll be safe from that monster atleast 1 week..here in mumbai u face him everyday even if u don't want..thats why i said...In that sense i said u should stay there 1 month..
PG was kinda convinced then..but yet she was looking dull..
PG:OH sorry..
AB: Tell me what do u want??how shall i prove my love for you..??you always take my love as sympathy??I know not ur fault too..maybe because I don't express thatswhy u become confused..I won't see you 7 days..I won't be happy either..
PG held his face with her hands..
I m sorry...forget him..he can't harm me when my hero is here with me but won't u miss me if i stay there 1 month??
AB:1 month..??i think after 10 days u will get me in ur hometown..it's not possible for me to wait 30 days to meet you
PG:Wow then I will stay there more than 1 week this time..😛
AB:😳

Edited by Snigdha_Khanam - 10 years ago
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow snigdha awesome update lubbed it  
aww arja r so sweet  missing them even more😔 
Edited by duakhan. - 10 years ago
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...super update...
AB is right...this bro-sis jodi is showing villainous sign...liars...

so PG is away from him for 7-10 days...he is here alone...Hope AB shoe away this that Bro-sis jodi by his jugaad...they never ever want to meet him again...& whatever AB does told all to PG...so RAj won't misguide her parents abt Arry...
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely, feels so natural their nok jhok and yet their real feelings coming out, pg going hometown will ab join her later 😉 i look forward to reading more cute moments 😛