Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Wishlist for CVs (Page 2)

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Diya first Hug

let me come back and put the list, mera lambi list hai so i am super excited with thread not a single thought is coming LOL now

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

paruvMeeraHKSiestavanitha3d-SI-showviewerjaya100DiyaSBillyJean.princessunara

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Great post Diya...

Well the friends did pledge a pedicure for their husbands. Would love to see CC carry out as pledged a nice romantic pedicure for Manav (Anuj would love this for all the beatings and kicks he has been enduring  offscreen)Wink

Sanaya is fun to watch dancing at a Bollywood number. Some nice hot item number...and Manav at a loss for words! (Plyalist - Aaj ki Raat - Helen - Film Anamika, Piya Tu Abb Toh Aaja,...keep adding)

And yeah would love to see CC's Daadi and Manav's Dadaji nok jhok. I mean even the oldies make an adorable pair!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Siestavanitha3d-SI-jaya100showviewerDiyaSBillyJean.xAaliyashonasandyprincessunara

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Good post Diya and nice suggestions by everyone.

These are mine for the time being and couple maybe repeat of what some of you have posted already.

. Manav and Chhanchhan out for a dinner date or movie.
. ChanMan out with their young friends Himanshu and Simple on a double date or picnic.
.A fun track for Mansi and Rushali
. A jealous Manav mini track.
. Chhanchhan making a mistake or not finding a solution and UB helps her out. Chhanchhan also learning from other members in family and growing.
. Sarabhai and Borisagar meet for a fun family day or festival.
. Chhanchhan in lovely sarees once in a while and Manav in formal wear.
. Last time Chhanchhan did not go to village with Manav, so a trip to village to meet some quirky hilarious relatives and with some funny mishaps thrown in.

More for later Embarrassed  Thank you CVs if you are listening.

Edited by showviewer - 16 August 2013 at 7:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKSiestavanitha3djaya100-SI-princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Added a few more to the 1st post itself cz i came back online 4 a bit! nice ideas everyone! love them all! Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKvanitha3dddsoapsshowviewer

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Just saw a couple of posts and something struck me ... Tongue we're all wishing for quite a few things here, and it seems the cv's are actually listening.
So to make things easier for the CVs (or not Wink) - here's a wishlist for the week ... every week we can refresh the list, check off the scenes we get and add more. 

Everyone, get creative and add your own Big smile

Starting with the first one which seems to be the most popular this week...

1 - Scene with Chhanchhan in white dress and romantic ChhanMan song sequence

The second one I just saw on another thread .. credit to Jaya Smile
2 - Ok, now I want a scene of Manav practicing taekwando moves to let off steam and CC who's come to placate him watching in the background...Day Dreaming

One more -
3 -  Chhanchhan and Manav accompany Mukut Kaumudi to the dinner, Manav in formals and Chhanchhan in saree. This can wait till Kaumudi's makeover is completed ... so this is for the next month or two, however long the cv's are going to stretch this track.  

Agree 100%%% with you..i guess ur right..tyhere are 99.99%%% chances for this to happen,...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3d

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddFan2012

Great post Diya...

Well the friends did pledge a pedicure for their husbands. Would love to see CC carry out as pledged a nice romantic pedicure for Manav (Anuj would love this for all the beatings and kicks he has been enduring  offscreen)Wink

Sanaya is fun to watch dancing at a Bollywood number. Some nice hot item number...and Manav at a loss for words! (Plyalist - Aaj ki Raat - Helen - Film Anamika, Piya Tu Abb Toh Aaja,...keep adding)

And yeah would love to see CC's Daadi and Manav's Dadaji nok jhok. I mean even the oldies make an adorable pair!

Well the friends did pledge a pedicure for their husbands. Would love to see CC carry out as pledged a nice romantic pedicure for Manav (Anuj would love this for all the beatings and kicks he has been enduring  offscreen)Wink..U want me to die...LOL sharoo u ill take care of my doll na...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3dbikerider

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvshowfan

Diya first Hug

let me come back and put the list, mera lambi list hai so i am super excited with thread not a single thought is coming LOL now

Sahroo after seeing ANUJ in independence day video..still to come to terms...Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3dbikerider

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
1:) Manav taking CC to a party and another guy came up praising CC asking her for a dance and Manav get jealous and pissed off.
2:) A track focusing on Manav & Chanchan after Anuj movie release
3:) Put CC in a saree once in awhile please
4:) Add some intensity to ChanMan love story

Edited by -Unknowndesire - 16 August 2013 at 10:37am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKSiestavanitha3d-SI-showviewerbikeridershonasandyAdorableDevil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index