India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Wishlist for CVs

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Just saw a couple of posts and something struck me ... Tongue we're all wishing for quite a few things here, and it seems the cv's are actually listening.
So to make things easier for the CVs (or not Wink) - here's a wishlist for the week ... every week we can refresh the list, check off the scenes we get and add more.

Everyone, get creative and add your own Big smile

Starting with the first one which seems to be the most popular this week...

1 - Scene with Chhanchhan in white dress and romantic ChhanMan song sequence

The second one I just saw on another thread .. credit to Jaya Smile
2 - Ok, now I want a scene of Manav practicing taekwando moves to let off steam and CC who's come to placate him watching in the background...Day Dreaming

One more -
3 -  Chhanchhan and Manav accompany Mukut Kaumudi to the dinner, Manav in formals and Chhanchhan in saree. This can wait till Kaumudi's makeover is completed ... so this is for the next month or two, however long the cv's are going to stretch this track. 

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13mansajmehreenkhanparuvTess77golpokobitaStimmySiestavanitha3dddsoapsChaandaniyagogumajaya100ayshaomar-SI-SanzBarbieshowviewerNewbiesoapfanbikeriderOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonkbtrBillyJean.princessunarashonasandyxAaliyaAdorableDevil

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
I want them to go on a candle lit dinner date..as a 1-3 month completion anniversary surprise from Manav to Chhanchhan.. Heart Dancing to a slow romantic number among other couples...you know the total real ambiance...Day Dreaming For this I want her to dress in a short western dress, no 1's sensibilities will be messed as it will be out of the house and very private for the 2 of them.
late night long drive.. Heart

And am off again lol.. i came online to comment only cz i have a paper.. so off again..
had to write this for now though! LOL

nice topic di :)

Adding cz i came back to check the SBS video LOL

Company dinner party of the whole family invited for a business associate's place and CC in ready-made stunning sari and Manav in formals.

Them watching a  horror movie in their room (CC's bright ideaTongue), lights off and hehe CC getting scared and cuddling to Manav, a full night not letting go of him..n him totally enjoying it but teasing her mercilessly next day telling that she did it so she could cling to him!
its very real yaar b/w couples...Embarrassed

Edited by princessunara - 16 August 2013 at 7:03am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13ipkkkTess77MeeraHKSiestavanitha3dddsoapsBeauceantjaya100ayshaomar-SI-DiyaSbikeriderBillyJean.xAaliyashonasandy

Beauceant IF-Rockerz
Beauceant
Beauceant

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Want Umaben n Chhachhan to watch Monster in law together..Tongue

I was just saying this in another post..

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

riaz_925Tess77Siestagolpokobitavanitha3dddsoapsSS88showviewerjaya100-SI-DiyaSBillyJean.GodhuliLogonbikeriderprincessunarashonasandy

vanitha3d IF-Dazzler
vanitha3d
vanitha3d

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
1 Scene with Chhanchhan in white dress going to a beautiful place where they are alone with a pleasent  romantick backgroung music                                                                                                                                                                                      2. ChanMan should go for a long drive .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     3 . They should take a night walk after dinner                                                                                                                                                                                 

Edited by vanitha3d - 16 August 2013 at 4:55am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13Tess77Siestajaya100showviewer-SI-BillyJean.DiyaSbikeriderprincessunarashonasandy

Stimmy Goldie
Stimmy
Stimmy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Want a scene of Dadaji with all the youngsters. .

And Borisagar family enjoying the reunion of kowmudi an mugut by playing anthakshari Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Siestavanitha3dddsoapsshowviewerjaya100-SI-DiyaSBillyJean.bikeriderprincessunarashonasandy

AdorableDevil IF-Stunnerz
AdorableDevil
AdorableDevil

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
want romantic song sequence of chanman 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13ipkkkSiestavanitha3d-SI-jaya100BeauceantshowviewerDiyaSbikeriderprincessunarashonasandy

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Nice topic Dia...we should have the mods make this thread into a sticky so it'll be easy for the cvs to findSmile

I want to see CC do sweet things for Manav not because he's mad about something or to thank him for anything in particular but just because...
Life always puts the onus on men to make the romantic gestures but CC as a girl of today should take charge in this dept too.

Would love to see a track with ChanMan spending a couple of days together at the Sarabhai's home.

Did you see that hot pic of Kaumudi bhabhi that's been posted? I want her to go to Mugut in that outfitLOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13Tess77Siestavanitha3dddsoaps-SI-showviewerBillyJean.DiyaSbikeriderprincessunaraxAaliya

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
1. I want ChhanChhan - Manav go for 2 day Trip 

2.ChhanChhan wear modern wear which will be gifted by Manav 

3. or Mana gift ChhanChhan modern saree 

4. Romantic Dance between ChhanMan (SaNuj)  

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13paruvTess77Siestaddsoapsvanitha3d-SI-SanzBarbieBeauceantshowviewerjaya100DiyaSbikeriderOmNaMaSteOmBillyJean.xAaliyaAdorableDevilprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index