Why Najma is not selfish... (Page 8)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by bheegi

I agree with you chicksoup. Najma is not selfish but I would call her 'naadaan'

She has been so protected in life that she really doesn't understand the ways of the world that well. She is too trusting and gullible. Because of her self esteem issues (probably from weight and also been suppressed by a dominant bhaijaan in growing years), she reacts to such undivided attention (that imran is now showering her with). She wants unconditional acceptance and unfortunately, thinks Imran is giving that to her.

If she was selfish, she wouldn't feel this guilty about Nikhat.

She just needs to grow up and become a confident young lady which hopefully Imran's experience will give her.

They why didnt she give a thought to why the Sagaai broke? She happily agreed cause she now thinks Imraan can be hers. Hence she says 'Magar abb sagai toote chuki hai' 
Nadaan is Zoya, who without a thought brings Faisal and his Mom to the house thinking that it might work out Confused 

Zoya was Zoya...usko taang adhaani achchi lagti hai. Not naadaan but she wants to do best for everyone in her style. She can't change overnight.

Najma has major self esteem issues...she is not a confident girl and that's her biggest problem. Not selfish, but low self esteem

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNiharika17-Aswini-anushreemishraMisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
i agree sangeeta di, but a person having a low self esteem will not have faith on herself's love and also try to glorify it by all possible ways LOL 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 16 August 2013 at 5:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegichicksoup

jujube Goldie
jujube
jujube

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
May be she is a clone of selfish and low self esteemConfused  and i dont know wat they are called D'oh
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged

i agree sangeeta di, but a person having a low self esteem will not have faith on herself's love and also try to glorify it by all possible ways LOL 

absolutely! In fact I am happy Gul is showing this track because IMO there are so many young girls who have low self esteem and they mistake attention and sweet talk for love...especially things like main tumhare bina mar jaaunga...this sentence irritates me like anything

Asad, even when separated, never said that he will die...he just said that I am not living without Zoya. This self destruction and suicidal talk shows a person's weakness

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s120

ZoYaan anjane mein nahi tha. That was deliberate LOL

Anything done without the thought of the consequence is termed as Anjane mein kiya LOL 

Usse kya pata tha log apni raat ka neend din ka chain kho kar symbaaalisms and blogs and what not linkne wale hai ROFL

Anjane mein...is NOT WITHOUT THOUGHT OF CONSEQUENCE...IT IS  WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE...Farak hai, mohetarma!!

Edited by chicksoup - 16 August 2013 at 6:30am

LivingfreeMisHumptyDumpty

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
agree with you! 100% correct and bang on you are!

I have absolutely no problem with NajRan! 

PS - Ankie introduced you to me as my parrr dadi so i thought about finally dropping in a comment on my parrr dadi's post ROFL

chicksoupMisHumptyDumpty

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by chicksoup

[QUOTE=goingreen]Haha well actually I agree with you about guys being highly persistent, and then silly girls even giving in, it happens often enough in real life.

I honestly don't think Najma is to be blamed here, she's just stuck in a situation where the person she loved/loves insist he's gonna kill himself if she leaves him. How's she supposed to live with that, should he actually kill himself?

Imran is the one being selfish and strange, if nothing else. Love one person, sleep with another, and then try to marry another. He needs to get his head checked.

Clap 

Q is, who does he love, actually!LOL
[/QUOTE  - 

IMO - He him self is confused - does not know what love is and only loves him self the most. - he has had bad luck with women - 1st Najma and then Tanveer so when a good thing comes his way i.e Nikhat he does not value it - in my eyes that just makes him STUPID

Clap
He is confused!

And I think he actually likes Nikhat more, since like I said...he has been at least PARTIALLY HONEST with her the most...telling her about the past affair...even when she didn't expect it!Wink

MisHumptyDumpty

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged

I agree with you chicksoup. Najma is not selfish but I would call her 'naadaan'

She has been so protected in life that she really doesn't understand the ways of the world that well. She is too trusting and gullible. Because of her self esteem issues (probably from weight and also been suppressed by a dominant bhaijaan in growing years), she reacts to such undivided attention (that imran is now showering her with). She wants unconditional acceptance and unfortunately, thinks Imran is giving that to her.

If she was selfish, she wouldn't feel this guilty about Nikhat.

She just needs to grow up and become a confident young lady which hopefully Imran's experience will give her.

They why didnt she give a thought to why the Sagaai broke? She happily agreed cause she now thinks Imraan can be hers. Hence she says 'Magar abb sagai toote chuki hai' 
Nadaan is Zoya, who without a thought brings Faisal and his Mom to the house thinking that it might work out Confused 

Zoya was Zoya...usko taang adhaani achchi lagti hai. Not naadaan but she wants to do best for everyone in her style. She can't change overnight.

Najma has major self esteem issues...she is not a confident girl and that's her biggest problem. Not selfish, but low self esteem

Thanx, Sangeeta.

I am not sure if Najam has low self estem...I am with Ankie there...She is quite confident, since she himself rejected him...considers herself the wrong doer.

Ankie,

She said magar sagai tooth chuki hai...it is to give safai for Imran ...that he shouldn't be pointed fingers at ...nmeither should she be accused of carrying on with an engaged guy...

She is clean because Apparently, Nikhat does not like him...and hence broke the engagement!

MisHumptyDumpty

Go to top