Posted: 10 years ago
S See i am praising your Zoya 🀣 
CanadianChik thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

πŸ‘ 

Q is, who does he love, actually!πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE  - 

IMO - He him self is confused - does not know what love is and only loves him self the most. - he has had bad luck with women - 1st Najma and then Tanveer so when a good thing comes his way i.e Nikhat he does not value it - in my eyes that just makes him STUPID

bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

They why didnt she give a thought to why the Sagaai broke? She happily agreed cause she now thinks Imraan can be hers. Hence she says 'Magar abb sagai toote chuki hai' 
Nadaan is Zoya, who without a thought brings Faisal and his Mom to the house thinking that it might work out πŸ˜• 

Zoya was Zoya...usko taang adhaani achchi lagti hai. Not naadaan but she wants to do best for everyone in her style. She can't change overnight.

Najma has major self esteem issues...she is not a confident girl and that's her biggest problem. Not selfish, but low self esteem
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
i agree sangeeta di, but a person having a low self esteem will not have faith on herself's love and also try to glorify it by all possible ways πŸ˜†  Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
jujube thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be she is a clone of selfish and low self esteemπŸ˜•  and i dont know wat they are called 
bheegi thumbnail

i agree sangeeta di, but a person having a low self esteem will not have faith on herself's love and also try to glorify it by all possible ways πŸ˜† 

absolutely! In fact I am happy Gul is showing this track because IMO there are so many young girls who have low self esteem and they mistake attention and sweet talk for love...especially things like main tumhare bina mar jaaunga...this sentence irritates me like anything

Asad, even when separated, never said that he will die...he just said that I am not living without Zoya. This self destruction and suicidal talk shows a person's weakness
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Anything done without the thought of the consequence is termed as Anjane mein kiya πŸ˜† 

Usse kya pata tha log apni raat ka neend din ka chain kho kar symbaaalisms and blogs and what not linkne wale hai 🀣

Anjane mein...is NOT WITHOUT THOUGHT OF CONSEQUENCE...IT IS  WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE...Farak hai, mohetarma!!
Edited by chicksoup - 10 years ago
--starstruck-- thumbnail
agree with you! 100% correct and bang on you are!

I have absolutely no problem with NajRan! 

PS - Ankie introduced you to me as my parrr dadi so i thought about finally dropping in a comment on my parrr dadi's post πŸ€£
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: CanadianChik

πŸ‘
He is confused!

And I think he actually likes Nikhat more, since like I said...he has been at least PARTIALLY HONEST with her the most...telling her about the past affair...even when she didn't expect it!πŸ˜‰

chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: bheegi

Zoya was Zoya...usko taang adhaani achchi lagti hai. Not naadaan but she wants to do best for everyone in her style. She can't change overnight.

Najma has major self esteem issues...she is not a confident girl and that's her biggest problem. Not selfish, but low self esteem

Thanx, Sangeeta.

I am not sure if Najam has low self estem...I am with Ankie there...She is quite confident, since she himself rejected him...considers herself the wrong doer.

Ankie,
They why didnt she give a thought to why the Sagaai broke? She happily agreed cause she now thinks Imraan can be hers. Hence she says 'Magar abb sagai toote chuki hai'

She said magar sagai tooth chuki hai...it is to give safai for Imran ...that he shouldn't be pointed fingers at ...nmeither should she be accused of carrying on with an engaged guy...

She is clean because Apparently, Nikhat does not like him...and hence broke the engagement!