India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Left watching YR...bcozzz (Page 2)

_Amina_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Amina_
_Amina_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Stop watching the show is a good idea for people who only watch the show for Naksh romance LOL YRKKH has always been about family, traditional etc so cv's not gonna change that so stop watching the show save people from being disappointed. And about swimming pool romance... how many couple's in reality goes in swimming pool and romance? LOL people doesn't even have time to romance at home so forget about in swimming pool LOL but still cv's thought about us and came up with a creative idea...so I think for once we should appreciate cv's instead of complaining and if we don't know how to appreciate we shouldn't say anything.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vanshika236vim916nivedha_123The_Fan_GirlNakshian4ver-Maryamkala_09_Rasha_-Sadiaa-..Arooj..Mahi_Bhardwaj.Divyaa.pree4ru*Dev.*

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Haan amina cv's trying their level best some times we feel irritated some times even myself too but cannot stop watching the show..but as u said its a family show naksh romance will part of the show and the show give imp to relationships..i think this is the only show showed so much romance between the leads.. then also we complain and one more thing we never get satisfied.. Thru naksh they show couple can fall in love after an arranged marriage they showed beautifully till now,, cv's trying their level best..For swimming pool seq too how the actors putting their hardwork rather appreciating we always complain.. we cannot help for those who think like that..

Sorry if my words hurt anybody.. its my pov.. nothing else.. 

Edited by kala_09 - 16 August 2013 at 9:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916pree4ru_Amina_

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Shocked that's my reaction sadia never thought u would be complaining about yrkkh LOL if a person like me who always complains moans can stick by still waiting for a naksh centric track I am sure patient person like you can aswell sadi I agree with your points I wished the dream sequence was real too but if we think about it we got romance after ages and it was diff something we always wanted to see so it made me happy comp about naksh centric track we should be used to it now and don't hope cause family drama is necessary and we will keep on getting that I wish the abroad trip was only for naksh and duggu and rest family doesn't go but we know whole family is going to go I wish they show us special moments of naksh tension free naksh outings always resolved around some sort of tension

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916-Sadiaa-

-Sadiaa- IF-Rockerz
-Sadiaa-
-Sadiaa-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Guys I respect every one views...
Thanks fr commenting... Hug
kripa-akshara Groupbie
kripa-akshara
kripa-akshara

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
as a fan,, we have to watch all d scenes... nd really vry happy dat yrkkh is going abroad

Go to top