Left watching YR...bcozzz

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys...i have open yhis thread just to express my feelings abt YRKKH...guys I have left watchong YR 3 to 4 weeks agoo...
Reason ws crap tracks of family...1st time I left the show just on the hope tht I ll come back to YR whn they ll show sum NaKsh scenes or NaKsh base track...
So visit IF after soo many days and came to know abt naksh pool romance...i thought now I ll again hooked to the show ...bt after watching tht scene...i didnt felt anything...i mean after 5 yrs CVs ok ust give us a dream sequence..whn ll they do it in real life????...
Thn I always tolerate crap tracks just on the hope tht may be nxt track ll base on naksh as a couple...BUT FOR OUR CVS NAKSH TRACK MEAN TO INTRODUCE A LOVE TRIANGLE OF TO SHOW THEIR FIGHT...
There r sooo many whch they can show...like naksh in a separate house or naksh handling office...BT THEY CANT SHOW IT AS THEY HAVE TO SAVE THESE TYPE OF TRACKS FOR OTHER COUPLE...
its just tht I crossed my limits to wait fr it and I Give up...

Now,they ll show YR in abroad..i happy fr it...bt again I m sure its going to be BIG FAMILY picnic...

Probably this is my last post in YR forum...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well chill chil sadia , all of us are dying for Naksh centric track as well bt think from cv's POV as well ki akhir wph kya dekhai show isnt any new show its nearly 5 yrs yaar toh it is difficult and Pool romance its dream but hume mila toh waise romance . abt abroad well i am sure cv's ne kuch soch samaj kar hi plan kiya hai so have patience .
nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sadi...missed u...πŸ€—
dont leave neither the forum nor the show...πŸ˜ƒ..we all love it like crazy😳😳...swimming romance is superb..☺️..whether it is dream or real...never mind its NAKSH..😳😳😳...yrkkh gng abroad...whether it is family picnic or couple's picnic...we will get some cute naksh romance for sure.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ..so dont worry definitely there will be some naksh or duggu based track.πŸ‘πŸΌ...im just waiting for the abroad track.,,,..first time in ye rishta...so its going to be a dhamaal...))πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi sadia y naksh track main love triangle and all gone they were showing naksh understand each other and their trust and they understand each other.. and now when we get to see naksh centric track means naksh with duggu what else... but we cannot stop gay3 interfering naksh life.. but its ok def naksh will find way out.. naksh were married 7 years now acc to the show,, think positive and def now we got so many cute scenes of naksh.. pl don't miss it.. 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sadia😊

I agree with you on dream sequence, i also wish it would be reality rather than dream!🀒
But disagree about other thingsπŸ˜†...please dont go yaar...have some more patience naa...YRK is now atleast going abroad...so we will get Naksh scenes . Bu i agree that there is need to show something new tracks , like Naksh in office & there are alot of things in life as well...they can show>!😳
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have reached in this situation after waiting...waiting and waiting...
Hope tht they ll show sumthing spl in abroad
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yrkkh has always had a family element, and it's basically reality ,, a couples life involves not just them but family members also, and for naitik and akshara I guess real life romance in the pool with such a busy lifestyle may not have been possible but the cvs kept that in mind and made it a dream.
If you wait, you'll surely get the phal of waiting πŸ˜Š
Plus Yr is entertaining, you should get back to watching it πŸ˜Š
If u r wAtching only for naksh tracks or naksh cute or romantic scenes u should be ready for it max times u will be disapointed...sp now majorly targets only the family audience old ladies not the youngsters and getting romantic scenes in such shows is a very big thing as they think youngsters dun watch such shows

this week 2 scenes we got after a month..1 month the whole track like it was only for dadis nanis to watch...matlab all that rukmini taunts gay3 overacting aksha adarsh bahu..i was realy disapointed i thought am i in love with a show which is meant for my dadi but yes its been 5 yrs now so they also wonder wht to show

But its also true cvs do give suprises they keep naksh fans in mindπŸ˜ƒ

Just hoping abroad trip is not family trip,family is imp but my god everytime everywhere family togetherness is shown..bohot jyada hi dikhachuke haib..couple ki apni bhi life hoti hai shayad Edited by luvunaksh - 10 years ago
_Amina_ thumbnail
Stop watching the show is a good idea for people who only watch the show for Naksh romance πŸ˜† YRKKH has always been about family, traditional etc so cv's not gonna change that so stop watching the show save people from being disappointed. And about swimming pool romance... how many couple's in reality goes in swimming pool and romance? πŸ˜† people doesn't even have time to romance at home so forget about in swimming pool πŸ˜† but still cv's thought about us and came up with a creative idea...so I think for once we should appreciate cv's instead of complaining and if we don't know how to appreciate we shouldn't say anything.
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haan amina cv's trying their level best some times we feel irritated some times even myself too but cannot stop watching the show..but as u said its a family show naksh romance will part of the show and the show give imp to relationships..i think this is the only show showed so much romance between the leads.. then also we complain and one more thing we never get satisfied.. Thru naksh they show couple can fall in love after an arranged marriage they showed beautifully till now,, cv's trying their level best..For swimming pool seq too how the actors putting their hardwork rather appreciating we always complain.. we cannot help for those who think like that..

Sorry if my words hurt anybody.. its my pov.. nothing else.. 
Edited by kala_09 - 10 years ago