aww Rajsi u took my breath away.!!!!!!

Posted: 10 years ago
Omg just caught up with last nites episode and Rajsi simply left me speechless . My heart skipped a beat wen Simi was being held in Rajveers arms. πŸ˜‰
 They were absolutely so into each other u wudnt hav even heard a pin drop in the room until Black Widow appeared and then the whole scene just went into a black haze😑

Then wen Hoshiyaar was told by Rajveer that nothing was gng on between Rajsi that he was simply giving Simi sum beautiful memories to take away with her was so so amzing for me to watch. THE MOMENT THAT WAS PRICELESS was wen Hoshiyaar reminded Rajveer how wud he be able to live his life once his life wud never return to him. RAJVEER WAS GUTTED WITH THAT THOUGHT😭😭😭

And then the hat trick. EVEN AT MY AGE I WAS JUST AWWW how beautiful are these two. Simi wanted to seal the deal with a kiss from HER RAJKUMAR. Rajveer u r absolutely melting each day as the 27th is fast approaching. I cannot get enuf of these two. THEY ARE SIMPLY AMZING 2GETHER AND TO SEE RAJVEER HUG SIMI WAS SOOO SO BEAUTIFUL. Simi u can never leave Rajveer and most def Rajveer cant even imagine a day without his Madamji in his life. 

I cannot wait to see wat happens wen the 27th day cums .  BRING IT ON. !!!!!!!!!!! These two are such an amzing jodi with chemistry that simply oozes over. πŸ‘πŸ˜›
wow dear just amazing post πŸ‘ i also same thinking what happened after 27 lets wait and watch πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ hope for the best  
Nice post. Will be interesting to see what happens after completion of 21 days .
Nice post dear πŸ‘ waiting very eagerly what happened after 27 days πŸ˜‰
Lovely post. Romantic moments between Rajsi were so cute. When Simmi demanded dat kiss, expressions of Rajveer were hilariousπŸ˜†. He was like "Bacche ki jaan legi kya"😲,🀣.
I hope Rajveer will be the one stop Simran from leaving...that would be ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Can you imagine stopping her, telling her how he actually feels about her, and then a beautiful HUG...
Agree with you @Gina Di that rajveer lifting simmi was so adorable but that bua 😑 😑
And simmi wants kisss hyeee 😳 😳 i want so eagerly that kiss dammit , i will kill myself if that kiss wont happen πŸ˜† but rajveer expression when simmi asks for kiss was lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† cute was so afraid lol
And i am sure on 27th rajveer will stop her from leaving or maybe RajSi consummation will happen before 26th night , so maybe when they wake up they both will be in bed in awkard position 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ lol mujay nai pata just want HOT consummation n hot romance

p.s i am gutter minded ROFLLL πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
it was beautiful the way he was holding her in his arms & the two were lost into each other & the way dadi & mom were happily teasing till the black thing .. it will be interesting how things will turn till the deadline 

Originally posted by kristenpattison

Agree with you @Gina Di that rajveer lifting simmi was so adorable but that bua 😑 😑
And simmi wants kisss hyeee 😳 😳 i want so eagerly that kiss dammit , i will kill myself if that kiss wont happen πŸ˜† but rajveer expression when simmi asks for kiss was lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† cute was so afraid lol
And i am sure on 27th rajveer will stop her from leaving or maybe RajSi consummation will happen before 26th night , so maybe when they wake up they both will be in bed in awkard position 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ lol mujay nai pata just want HOT consummation n hot romance

p.s i am gutter minded ROFLLL πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lolz my kind of a girl. totally agree plus a million times. roflll🀣
Originally posted by ginac

lolz my kind of a girl. totally agree plus a million times. roflll🀣

🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
love u Di πŸ˜³