India-Forums

Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai
Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

aww Rajsi u took my breath away.!!!!!!

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Omg just caught up with last nites episode and Rajsi simply left me speechless . My heart skipped a beat wen Simi was being held in Rajveers arms. Day DreamingWink
 They were absolutely so into each other u wudnt hav even heard a pin drop in the room until Black Widow appeared and then the whole scene just went into a black hazeAngry

Then wen Hoshiyaar was told by Rajveer that nothing was gng on between Rajsi that he was simply giving Simi sum beautiful memories to take away with her was so so amzing for me to watch. THE MOMENT THAT WAS PRICELESS was wen Hoshiyaar reminded Rajveer how wud he be able to live his life once his life wud never return to him. RAJVEER WAS GUTTED WITH THAT THOUGHTCryCryCry

And then the hat trick. EVEN AT MY AGE I WAS JUST AWWW how beautiful are these two. Simi wanted to seal the deal with a kiss from HER RAJKUMAR. Rajveer u r absolutely melting each day as the 27th is fast approaching. I cannot get enuf of these two. THEY ARE SIMPLY AMZING 2GETHER AND TO SEE RAJVEER HUG SIMI WAS SOOO SO BEAUTIFUL. Simi u can never leave Rajveer and most def Rajveer cant even imagine a day without his Madamji in his life. 

I cannot wait to see wat happens wen the 27th day cums .  BRING IT ON. !!!!!!!!!!! These two are such an amzing jodi with chemistry that simply oozes over. ClapTongueDay Dreaming

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01Rajsi-FANlovelysukuBenishAChaudhrycutesukuluvsimranparisukubestsukujulyprincessHeartLess...paripyiaQueen_CleopetraAndromeda001mire220DestroyedInLoveRidziPiaJazSimi.Sukirticious.NestleToulouse

HeartLess... Goldie
HeartLess...
HeartLess...

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
wow dear just amazing post Clap i also same thinking what happened after 27 Ouch lets wait and watch WinkWink hope for the best  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Nice post. Will be interesting to see what happens after completion of 21 days .

ginac

Queen_Cleopetra IF-Dazzler
Queen_Cleopetra
Queen_Cleopetra

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Nice post dear Clap waiting very eagerly what happened after 27 days Wink

ginac

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Lovely post. Romantic moments between Rajsi were so cute. When Simmi demanded dat kiss, expressions of Rajveer were hilariousLOL. He was like "Bacche ki jaan legi kya"Shocked,ROFL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenishAChaudhryginacRidziPiaJazSimi

DestroyedInLove IF-Sizzlerz
DestroyedInLove
DestroyedInLove

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Nice post

ginac

julyprincess Senior Member
julyprincess
julyprincess

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I hope Rajveer will be the one stop Simran from leaving...that would be ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Can you imagine stopping her, telling her how he actually feels about her, and then a beautiful HUG...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenishAChaudhryginac

BenishAChaudhry Senior Member
BenishAChaudhry
BenishAChaudhry

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Agree with you @Gina Di that rajveer lifting simmi was so adorable but that bua Angry Angry
And simmi wants kisss hyeee Embarrassed Embarrassed i want so eagerly that kiss dammit , i will kill myself if that kiss wont happen LOL but rajveer expression when simmi asks for kiss was lol LOL LOL cute was so afraid lol
And i am sure on 27th rajveer will stop her from leaving or maybe RajSi consummation will happen before 26th night , so maybe when they wake up they both will be in bed in awkard position Embarrassed LOL Wink lol mujay nai pata just want HOT consummation n hot romance

p.s i am gutter minded ROFLLL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacRidziPiaJazSimi

Go to top