India-Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

Funda of ME - 14th Aug

--POV-- Senior Member
--POV--
--POV--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Many people were let down by the ME shown on Wednesday.
While I agree that the much awaited dance sequence did not happen and the episodes looked like a drag since Monday, I think the ME did show a shift in Antara and Raghu's relationship.
 I will attempt to write down my feelings.. please bear with me while I meander 

1. Dance sequence:
Raghu may be drunk.. but his brains do work LOLLOLLOL and Antara cant lie to save her life. 
He said its her life... live the way she wants.. but Raghu being Raghu cant appear to be soft.. so he threatened in the name of Aaji LOLLOLLOL... He actually tried to pacify her cos she was scared.. ofcourse in Raghu ishtyle.. WOW

2. Jan hith mein jaari, safety pe dhyan dhe bhaari - I felt this was for us Rantara fans.. We are soo into Rantara world LOL.. Coming episodes Jaan na le le.. isliye... apni safety pe dhyan do TongueTongue

3. Mami, Antara and Noor aapa bonding - Women time LOLLOLLOL
She gives reason for Antara to fast and Mami teasing Noor aapa Big smile

4. The mouth-organ scene
The unknown connection... For Raghu.. she has taken over his thoughts and for her this unknown person brings an inner peace

5. Rantara Scenes (Saving the best for the last LOLLOLLOL)
Why did Raghu want to give the flower s ki tokri  to Antara... And he doesnt like it that she ddnt look at his face. So he starts his sarcastic diags.. Taking care of Aaji is the only thing he can threaten her about.
 Why did he complain to her about his headache.. It was such a cute scene.. More like a hubby-wife scene where newly wed hubby finds reasons to come close to his wife and the concern on Antara's face..He was expecting the caretaker to take care of him WinkWinkWink Aaji was the kabab mein haddi LOLLOLLOL... She just ruined their love talk OuchSleepy
And the bluetooth connection!!! Raghu - we know u both have a connection... TongueTongueTongue bolne ki zaroorat nahi. hum samaj gaye LOLLOL
And the look she gives him while she tells Aaji she will go get milk for her.. hilarious.. I was soo wanting her to get him something for the headache!!
And the way kitne haq se he tells tht Phoolkumari will make tea... yeda.. she is a caretaker.. not ghar ki bahu yet LOLLOLLOL
And the bug wala scene - he sees the bug and looks in Antara's directionROFL.. though he is talking to machmach.. The scene is important to show to Antara that Raghu the invincible too has a fear - fear for small bugs LOL... unbelievable isnt it ??

Finally the kitchen SCENE
He is like a moth attracted to fire... He lands exactly where Antara is.. She is in the kitchen and he goes peeche peeche(unknowingly of course)...
Like  I had mentioned earlier.. showed his softer side... wild Raghu domesticated.. The way he asks her... bole toh saaf bhi kar doo LOL.. Just doesnt want to leave her alone WinkWinkWink
And the keeda wala scene... Here she is teasing him... they have never teased each other.. Sarcasm, emotion, but the easy banter never happened. And it was started by Antara cos she is the chulbuli person (before her dad's death).. And the way she keeps laughing but keeps moving backwards unconsciously was done very well... 
And both were lost and she was embarrassed... I wont go into the detail because forum wasis have already deciphered the scenes beautifully..

Ooops.. quite a lengthy rambling.. D'ohD'ohD'ohD'oh

Edited by --POV-- - 16 August 2013 at 3:15am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

x-ehmmbh-xMissAmnellmadhutanuLaLaLand.rdumaima02nicki11banushivani-.serendipity.-ayaazukideewaniCat.Delena-cioushoneybees22Sanjh30--Royal--

--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Awesome point of view LOL
My fav is ...hmmm pee maine h aur tali hokar tu idher uder gir rhi h...kya bluethoth connection h ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--POV--umaima02

nicki11 Goldie
nicki11
nicki11

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
i liked the me Thumbs Up didnt seem drag to me
--POV-- Senior Member
--POV--
--POV--

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
@Abhi.. yup - the way he was just waiting to make a connection LOLLOLLOL
@Nicki: I agree.. but differing point of views.. So I just thought to make one as to why the ME was good Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Royal--

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Mahakaali: Anth Hi Aarambh Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
superb analysis..Icon Monkey Yoyo

--POV--

umaima02 Senior Member
umaima02
umaima02

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
bohot ache likha hai apne.. ClapClap  while reading it  i cud visualize all the scences. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Geek .well aage bohot kuch interesting scences ane wale hai..TongueParty Big smileHeart
hope we will get to see more posts from u.. Approve simply loved it.. POV

--POV--

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
The ME actually was decent , it had a good pace to it, and yes they are slowly developing a comfort with each other.

--POV--

--POV-- Senior Member
--POV--
--POV--

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Hey Ria: Thanks.. Am glad u liked it BlushingBlushingBlushing
Umaima.. lagta hai mein Rantara par Phd kar rahi hoon LOL./ Yes I ll write many thesis on this couple Wink
Catatonic: True.. the ME was decently paced and I loved the comfort level that is being brought in.
BTW.. whats ur name ??

Go to top