Qubool Hai

Deconstructing Imraan (Page 3)

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oldestfan

Originally posted by nautanki_anu

I think more than the analysis I love the way this post is written. U write beautifully. \i felt like as though I'm reading a bestseller or something. Very good!!! Thumbs Up.

Abt Imran, I have absolutely no sympathy for a guy who just stands there like a pillar when his fiancee is being ridiculed by his mother. If the colour of Nikhat's skin dint matter to him then why the hell cd he not tell his mum to stop all the fairness cream nonsense??? N what was stopping him from stopping his mum from making unreasonable dowry demands time n again??? How the hell is he gonna support Najma when Haseena calls her fat n gets her a gym membership n put her on a strict diet (I'm sure she will)??? Will he go on accepting dowry for months/years together n not do n e thing if Haseena threatens to make life miserable for Najma??? 

N the man has suddenly realised after his engagement with Nikhat broke that he still loves Najma after three n a half years. How laughworthy is that? Of course you can still love the same person for many years without meeting or talking to them for many years. Hindi films can give many examples of that. But the way this the CVs have come up with this Najran story n the way it is progressing jus doesn't make sense to me.   

Thank you so much dear! 

U r welcome. Keep those posts coming. Big smile

Edited by nautanki_anu - 16 August 2013 at 4:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

antiquegold

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I agree with your assessment to an extent but I think that Imran is a rather weak guy more than a diabolical one! But I agree he is manipulative!

I do hope the Khan girls find better men than Imran! After all, Tanveer was right! "Kya kismat hain apka miya"! I have to say that I am liking this mocking Tanveer! After all Imran deserves the treatment he is getting from her, so finally I can enjoy Tanveer's antics!

I think Imran dosent deserve either Najma or Nikhat. But looks like he has them both, at least for now! For a guy with a weak spine and mommy issues, he sure got game!

antiquegold

ojas143 Groupbie
ojas143
ojas143

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Clap

antiquegold

Go to top