Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Um...good one I really don't like this imran

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

antiquegold

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Wonderful post..Am afraid the makers haven't really put in so much thought in writing his character..You have perfectly explained his behavior in a logical manner..Unfortunately, the makers are hell bent on justifying the wimp and making it seem like he was just a victim of circumstances and Tannu's manipulationLOL Nonetheless, this is one awesome postClap
P.S.Am kinda certain this Najma-Imran track was an after thought but the makers are trying their best to make it seem like they had this in mind rigfht from the time the show startedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

antiquegoldnautanki_anuGredandForge

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Wow! You put that very eloquently.

I am more inclined to believe the first theory. He is spineless. He has to be a first class actor to have been able to trick all of them. No doubt Najma is naive but Nikhat is a little bit more mature.
As regards to why he was laughing at Tanveer, he did inherit the sadism.

That being said, if the PH does really set the ground for the second theory, it will be really exciting to watch.
Right now what is being shown seems like it is for us to sympathise with the guy so highly unlikely.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

antiquegoldnautanki_anurogerrocks

antiquegold Goldie
antiquegold
antiquegold

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
All who replied ...

Thank you so much dears! I dont get to reply to each one individually because i think my posts are limited ... I am a lowly groupbie! 

I agree with all of you... Basically its two shades of negative! Does anyone know of other characters in shows that are emotionally manipulative like the first scenario I sketched of Imraan? .. as long was we dont discuss them right? Mentioning should be ok?! 

This is the first indian soap that i have obsessed about ... i was a LOST addict. I am so glad i came across this forum and so many devastatingly young (school and college for Gods sake!) and formidably talented young writers. The pleasure and honor is all mine! Clap

Mwahs to all! 
sona.

nautanki_anu

zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
great analysis...agree with u for Imran's character... 

antiquegold

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
I think more than the analysis I love the way this post is written. U write beautifully. \i felt like as though I'm reading a bestseller or something. Very good!!! Thumbs Up.

Abt Imran, I have absolutely no sympathy for a guy who just stands there like a pillar when his fiancee is being ridiculed by his mother. If the colour of Nikhat's skin dint matter to him then why the hell cd he not tell his mum to stop all the fairness cream nonsense??? N what was stopping him from stopping his mum from making unreasonable dowry demands time n again??? How the hell is he gonna support Najma when Haseena calls her fat n gets her a gym membership n put her on a strict diet (I'm sure she will)??? Will he go on accepting dowry for months/years together n not do n e thing if Haseena threatens to make life miserable for Najma??? 

N the man has suddenly realised after his engagement with Nikhat broke that he still loves Najma after three n a half years. How laughworthy is that? Of course you can still love the same person for many years without meeting or talking to them for many years. Hindi films can give many examples of that. But the way this the CVs have come up with this Najran story n the way it is progressing jus doesn't make sense to me.   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

antiquegoldMrDarcyfan

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oldestfan

All who replied ...

Thank you so much dears! I dont get to reply to each one individually because i think my posts are limited ... I am a lowly groupbie! 

I agree with all of you... Basically its two shades of negative! Does anyone know of other characters in shows that are emotionally manipulative like the first scenario I sketched of Imraan? .. as long was we dont discuss them right? Mentioning should be ok?! 

This is the first indian soap that i have obsessed about ... i was a LOST addict. I am so glad i came across this forum and so many devastatingly young (school and college for Gods sake!) and formidably talented young writers. The pleasure and honor is all mine! Clap

Mwahs to all! 
sona.

Do post more often and become a Senior member soon. Would love to read more if you keep writing like thisSmile

There have been countless characters who were/are emotionally manipulative. Some of them don't even disguise it. There have been mothers, sisters and so many others. 
Welcome to the world of Indian soaps and to this forum. After LOST, this is gonna be an entirely different ball gameBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

antiquegoldnautanki_anu

antiquegold Goldie
antiquegold
antiquegold

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

I think more than the analysis I love the way this post is written. U write beautifully. \i felt like as though I'm reading a bestseller or something. Very good!!! Thumbs Up.

Abt Imran, I have absolutely no sympathy for a guy who just stands there like a pillar when his fiancee is being ridiculed by his mother. If the colour of Nikhat's skin dint matter to him then why the hell cd he not tell his mum to stop all the fairness cream nonsense??? N what was stopping him from stopping his mum from making unreasonable dowry demands time n again??? How the hell is he gonna support Najma when Haseena calls her fat n gets her a gym membership n put her on a strict diet (I'm sure she will)??? Will he go on accepting dowry for months/years together n not do n e thing if Haseena threatens to make life miserable for Najma??? 

N the man has suddenly realised after his engagement with Nikhat broke that he still loves Najma after three n a half years. How laughworthy is that? Of course you can still love the same person for many years without meeting or talking to them for many years. Hindi films can give many examples of that. But the way this the CVs have come up with this Najran story n the way it is progressing jus doesn't make sense to me.   

Thank you so much dear!  So many more facts to add to perspective two. You cant characterize this silent support of cruelty and evil as weak ... At some level there is a lot of selfishness and callousness there...

Edited by Oldestfan - 16 August 2013 at 4:45am

nautanki_anu

Go to top