Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

I Felt Cheated in Last Round of Contest - Sandhya

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Time for critisism for Last round of Sabse Bada Champion Contest!Approve

First of all , friends let us congratulate our beendhni Sandhya for Winning the contest!Clap and Congratulations to Sooraj & Bhabhasa as well.Clap

After this , here are something i felt like was like we get cheated by creatives in Last round of contest :
  • Last round started & ended so early that we didnt got time to even see Sandhya's confidence in descriptive way.
  • The questions asked were not that tough, i mean if we compare the 1st & 2nd rounds of contest, they were tough & at finals they made it easy. Why so? 
I would have Loved to see something strong & tough done by Sandhya so that it look like she really deserved it. She deserved it , no doubt but they also had have to show it there.

Also , There was no need to go on a predictable track , like whats necessary to bring Emily in last round? 
Also, i didnt liked Emily being part of contest after revealing of  cheating in contest. It was not tough or highly impossible to know who done cheating..!?
That worker could have told the organisers about Emily's cheating. BUT NO! Nothing like that happened. Why show always hide truth of side characters like Emily, Vikram, Meena, Mohit and what not!Stern Smile

If this continues then story will become too predictable! & always Sandhya-Sooraj have to bear their siblings mistakes..!Angry

And after watching Precap, 
I want Sooraj to Confront Bhabho regarding emotional blackmailing sandhya since its wrong, like i said in my previous post.

Agreements/Discussions in short all are welcome!Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaLovePrajaManzzPriya_990vish.narenUMDU_Nish_Ritu-thala

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Seems like after more than 30 views too, my post doesnt deserve a single like or a comment.Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thala

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
here you go Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*thala

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fresco.

here you go Embarrassed

hieEmbarrassed

any views about my post?Big smile

thala

_Nish_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Nish_
_Nish_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
OMG I agree wid u completely I also want Sooraj to confront bhabo, but I loved watching d promo wen he leaves home!

Ritu-*Dev.*

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Nice post. 
1. Have to agree with you that the quiz contest did seem contrived. No doubt they had to show Sandhya winning but through out the contest the over emphasis on Sandhya by judges seemed unrealistic. Sandhya was given 5 seconds extra to think whether she was right or wrong but others were not. Had it been any other quiz the organisers would have been accused of partiality. They need not have over emphasised on Sandhya. Be normal, ask your questions and let her be seen winning.

2.Regarding Emily and Mohit's deceit from the beginning I have been saying they will be exposed only before RP as their open exposure will put the needle of suspicion on Sandhya as well. She will not be able to enjoy her victory. CVs will not show that

3.Meena, Chavvi, Mohit and Emily are there for the purpose of drama and any punishment they get will mean they will be out of the scene. To provide drama they are required so will not be thrown out. So only light punishment nothing harsh.

4.Suraj will not confront Bhabo. He will in fact plead with his mother to be sympathetic to his wife. In the precap his tone was more of pleading then aggression. Since he moves out of the house it is obvious there has been no LC confrontation otherwise Bhabo would have felt guilty.

mugzzz*Dev.*

LovePraja Senior Member
LovePraja
LovePraja

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Absolutely right. I would like to see some confrontation from Sooraj's side. Bhabo has interfered a lot between them. She has to put a full stop now. Always dictating her terms. She's never concerned what her other kids r upto. 
Sooraj has been quite tactful nd firm in supporting Sandy all through but now that he knows about what all Bhabo did to have her own way, he should not coin words with Bhabo. And if she's sensible enough should not push it anymore nd resort to EA on Sandy. 
I think SurYa leaving RM is d best thing that might happen in d history of DABH.

And d last round was a little boring nd comparatively easier than other rounds. Nthng like what final GK round should be. They made previous rounds so dramatic nd interesting that nthing was left to enjoy anymore. Even Bhabo's EA was nt d same nor was Sandy's usual sacrificial mode. 

Edited by inFan80 - 16 August 2013 at 5:20am

*Dev.*

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
I agree with you. There are certain things that could have gone better. They should have shown Emily and Mohit being caught for cheating. Even after so much they got away with it. The last round had no suspense. It could have been done better and I would have loved to see something different. The competition started in a really good way but ended so suddenly. It was even more annoying to see Emily in the finals.

I hope that like you said Suraj does confront Babho about blackmailing Sandhya. Lets see how it goes today.

What you said about truth coming out well Babho knows about Chavi and her lies and the fact that Emily cheated but she won't say anything. She also knows that Emily was the one behind leaving the shutter of the shop open but she won't say one word. Babho wants everyone to think that Sandhya did it and wants Sandhya to sacrifice all the time.

Edited by -Ritu567- - 16 August 2013 at 5:17am

*Dev.*

Go to top