Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

New article explaining Slock & Astha (Page 2)

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I think some fans wrote this article on Myeduniya.
Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam
Doon - Ek Nar Phir Dekh Toh Loh????? (By Sanjoli)

To make full use of the success of IPKKND and so they gave the same name to this serial as the first IPKKND. Fans may be disappointed and in some cases hysterical about sharing their beloved Arshi but the truth is love stories do get imitated and so do successful stories and movies. This is not a sequel it is a completely different story. Avinash Sachdev plays the role of Shlok ( see even the name is not Arnav) and he is playing a go
getter in the serial. He wants to achieve
everything in life. He is bold, confident and an authority unto himself. No one can tell him what to do and what not to do. Shrenu Parekh on the other hand is a timid and very kind girl and she is called Astha. The Shlok and Astha love story is full of ego clashes and has a love-hate flavor to it too. Of course love stories all have romance and drama as the main ingredient. Shlok aka
Avinash Sachdev is of the view that they were destined to be a part of IPKKND as even the sets that they used for this sequel was the same as the first IPKKND. By the way this is Avinash's second sequel after he did one for "Chhoti Bahu" but not in the same way as in both parts of 'Chhoti Bahu' he was the lead. The Arshi fans are going to miss Barun and Sanaya and that is why Avinash and Shrenu have a huge burden to carry as the comparisons will not stop and neither will the criticsm. However, they are confident about the serial and not nervous as all as they are sure fans will begin to like them too after a while.Can you make a combination with Shlok and Astha like Arshi? Let's try and give them a chance. It's possible we could love them too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..radev24

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Afsu Hug

From the 1st look of the promo i loved Shlok. He wont be any typical male lead and that will be his specialty.I just hope Shrenu girl does full justice to her character and their chemistry sizzles the screen and Sashta become a popular couple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

TFS afsu!

Abs abs luv this new avatar of avinash of a go getter and stopping at nothing to get it. So totally different from both CBs. The script, storyline is terribly interesting and can aleady predict that it's going to keep the viewers interest whetted and glued to 6 pm timeslot (TS).

I share old bud Yumna's views on her "chill pill" thread that things are dif here in our world than in India as far as this TS, by the mere fact that i am 10.5 hrs behind.

Whether i watch online (7.30 am my time, perfectoBig smile) or wait 10-12 hrs to watch on telly, dont matter either way because frankly, no idea, no clue how international viewing affects trp.

I have casually watched the female lead SP (same as SP channelBig smile) but not with any critical eye. Dont know if she is going to need to fill some huge big shoes from prev serial. W&W

It's interesting to note that even before the serial is going to air in less than 10 days, the mere fact of same name has already created heated reactions. That means it's going to end / quell just as fast too. That's just human nature in reel/real lives. 

For example, this viewer (in blue) has already let her feelings known for all to read ... Obv, like us, she doesn't even know that it's an entirely different storyline like the article states. Yet hellbent to post it just cuz channel using same name?!Confused Grow up you old fans. Each one of us becomes a fan of this or that show, or movie, or kind of music. You dont attack other fans when they are not even touching you with a 10-foot pole, staying as far away from you as possible. Dont be so territorial. We are not anywhere near your territory, nor do we intend to. Just relax and yes, take a chill pill!

well waiting for the new story, i know we can't replace our beloved arshi with any body, but we can atleast watch what new this time the production house is giving, if they try to give the replica of our fav show then we can n we will truly bash them with sandals..n tomatos...

We love our Avinash and support him regardless of what arushi (or is it arashi?) were like. One has nothing to do with the other.

Just my 2c!Big smile

abi.radev Goldie
abi.radev
abi.radev

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
TFS  Smile
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Thanks For Sharing Afss. (:

Go to top