Chhan Chhan

Why CC gets low trps ???

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
CC deserves better ranking...

1. Though it is saas-bahu show, it is realistic & more youth-oriented... It has more online viewers than trp audience... Even I used to watch it online earlier... These days CC is really good that I don't want to wait for it to get uploaded...

2. Ppl want to keep themselves occupied with the idiot box & hence they go for soaps... Being a 4 day show is another disadvantage to it... This is the reason for a decrease in IF ranking too... Activites reduce😔 This week we got only 3 episodes😕

3. The time slot is the biggest culprit... Already few shows of the same time-slot have got the attention of trp audience & lead the trp charts too... So the main reason is 9pm slot...

Glad that, CC has got extension till March... Wish it goes further too... But sometimes it is better not to stretch it too much also...

So friends plz share ur views abt this... What can improve CC's trps? Which time slot u think wld be apt for CC to gain more trps???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

But I really like Sony for giving time to the PH-CVs & trusting them... They don't run behind trps madly... They encourage their good shows...
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No one of the shgos of soiny have rocked trp chart ..except balh which went to 5 in chart was no 1 for some time..Sony run a channel ..thy knw the capability of si and what she can do...thats why thy put her show @ 9 pm..i dont thnk thy didnt knw its not possible to comepete with saas bahi drama and the other show which is 5 yrs old...
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well i think the biggest problem is that somehow it is not connecting with the audience..you know sometimes trps aunties taste amazes me ..They accept some shows for no reason and reject some really good shows and leave me wondering why is it really happening..People just don't like the show..I don't know what the reason is but they just don't

Other reason is The channel..Nobody watches Sony and they don't have even a single hit show right now Bade Ache too is not doing well now..Had it been aired on some other channel it would have performed better even with the same content

Timeslot is definately the reason..but some really stupid shows even on Sab tv are getting better trps at 9..Chhan chhan has the lowest trps at that timeslot..

The Ph is channels favourite because they have so many ongoing shows on Sony right now..Some of the shows which are performing well for Sony are their products eg Crime Petrol and Comedy Circus

Future of Chhan Chhan is very dull..cuz if the show gives low trps to the channel ..they dont bare loss for long

Let's just hope for the best.
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well i think the biggest problem is that somehow it is not connecting with the audience..you know sometimes trps aunties taste amazes me ..They accept some shows for no reason and reject some really good shows and leave me wondering why is it really happening..People just don't like Chhan Chhan..I don't know what the reason is but they just don't

Other reason is The channel..Nobody watches Sony and they don't have even a single hit show right now Bade Ache too is not doing well now..Had it been aired on some other channel it would have performed better even with the same content

Timeslot is definately the reason..but some really stupid shows even on Sab tv are getting better trps at 9..Chhan chhan has the lowest trps at that timeslot..

The Ph is channels favourite because they have so many ongoing shows on Sony right now..Some of the shows which are performing well for Sony are their products eg Crime Petrol and Comedy Circus

Future of Chhan Chhan is very dull..cuz if the show gives low trps to the channel ..they dont bare loss for long

This content was originally posted by: Meera...

No one of the shgos of soiny have rocked trp chart ..except balh which went to 5 in chart was no 1 for some time..Sony run a channel ..thy knw the capability of si and what she can do...thats why thy put her show @ 9 pm..i dont thnk thy didnt knw its not possible to comepete with saas bahi drama and the other show which is 5 yrs old...

Ya sony most of the time never get much TRPs... They cld have worked better on the time-slots...
Whatever personally 9pm slot is convenient to me...
This content was originally posted by: dolly_11

Well i think the biggest problem is that somehow it is not connecting with the audience..you know sometimes trps aunties taste amazes me ..They accept some shows for no reason and reject some really good shows and leave me wondering why is it really happening..People just don't like Chhan Chhan..I don't know what the reason is but they just don't

Sanaya's choice of the script is good... We r enjoying it too... But unable to enjoy it in terms of nos. Anyway no. doesn't matter always... As fans we are happy with the show... 

We will get to see CC till March... Be happy... Hopefully it may extend too...

CC is interesting & moving at a good pace, but I wonder what next... Lets wait & watch😊
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I have no idea why our show TRP are less😲

Our show is unique & Real on TV... ðŸ˜Š

We all enjoy ChhanChhan so much...😊

ChhanChhan is best show & good concept...😊

i think mostly ChhanChhan viewer are online that's why our show trp are less...
This content was originally posted by: shonasandy

I have no idea why our show TRP are less😲

Our show is unique & Real on TV... ðŸ˜Š

We all enjoy ChhanChhan so much...😊

ChhanChhan is best show & good concept...😊

i think mostly ChhanChhan viewer are online that's why our show trp are less...

I agree😊
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
9 pm very competitive time slot
SP - No 1 trp show
Zee- 1000+ epsiode show & another 2 shows
Most of the ppl like evil saas & crying bahus not modern girl like CC :(