India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

HYPOCCRITES

hina_best Groupbie
hina_best
hina_best

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Sp is such a big hypocrite i dont understand why was hina asked to change dress and wear suit during the party. it was a very normal knee length dress not a mini skirt which they cud not show akshara wearing. i mean when harsh and naani were there and gayatari allowed AK to wear night gowns they showed her wearing knee length gowns with full length net overgown. what was the problem now? I knpw shayad most of u migjt be having " look whose talking" wali feeling but i really i didnt like it. Besides hina has never wore short dresses than what prob did SP haf.

Anyways Happy that atleast they gave importance to Yrkkh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kripa-akshara

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
i dnt think SP told coz all wer in their real avatar and not reel so i guess was Hina own decision .
_Amina_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Amina_
_Amina_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
I don't know whether SP told her to or not but as we saw in her interview she had no problem infact sue was happy so why are we discussing the issue in here? Confused Hina was happy to do so we fan also should be happy to see her in 2 different avatar in one function.
I don't know why u are always behind Hina's dressing LOL
*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I really dont think that SP forced Hina di to change dressErmm...well, i guess there was also award function & dance 7 performances by actors of show, so maybe Hina changed dress for her performance with Karan aka Naitik so that It will be a performance by Naksh & not by Hina-Karan. Although Boys dont have to change dresses for these but yeah Girls have to change since they have to look in that particular avatar.

Anyways, i dont find anything bad in doing changing of dresses by Hina. But why are we discussing about dresses?LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index