India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

then what is the meaning

moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
So what is the meaning of those line when asad given banglo to haseena said agar nikhat ke ankho se ansu bahe to jitna diya hai usse do guna chin lunga .
Now after seeing oishi spoiler i think asad n family agree to this marriage what is this
Why gul allready ruin the asad character not again give our tiger ahmad khan back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asya04raneeb

asya04 Goldie
asya04
asya04

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Angryyah yar i was thinking the same bt this time asad will teach hasina a very good lesson i think
moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asya04

[:x]yah yar i was thinking the same bt this time asad will teach hasina a very good lesson i think

I just want he teach lesson to that wimp imraan n there mom bhasena
beekay1 Goldie
beekay1
beekay1

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
It is unfair to blame Asad for whatever is happening.

What does Asad know of Najma-Imran-Nikhat????
[1] From Najma, he knows that Nikhat has broken the engagement. But he stills wants to check with Nikhat before deciding a yes or a no.
[2] Based on Oishi's spoiler. He does speak with Nikhat and when Nikhat tells him that she is ok with the situation, Asad makes a decision based on the facts he has. There is a possibility that Imran could have called Nikhat and told her about Najma even before Asad's call.
[3] Asad is a very straight-forward guy. He reads situations at face-value. That is his very basic nature. So when Nikhat tells him, she is fine. He takes it at face-value. (This is a typical male characteristics. They cannot understand why a person would say they are ok when they are not ok. This was so evident in his dealings with Tanveer)
[4] He thinks Najma is in love with Imran and not hving met Imran, based on what Najma has to say thinks that Imran also loves her in return.

Is Asad happy about the situation. Maybe not. After having experienced what love is, Asad wants the same for his sister. He wants everybody to experience the same kind of love, the same kind of feeling that he is now experiencing. This was evident in the conversation he had with Ayaan (Ayaan's help for  the Zoya's Salman wish)

So its unfair to blame Asad's decision if it is an yes as he is only deciding based on the facts he has.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

antiquegoldsheilasandhuksenkankabhorviya.mallik4eva

Marysaa IF-Dazzler
Marysaa
Marysaa

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
ASAD THINK THT is Nikhat who break the sagai not Hassena or Imran. 
moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beekay1

[DIV]It is unfair to blame Asad for whatever is happening.[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]What does Asad know of Najma-Imran-Nikhat????[/DIV][DIV][1] From Najma, he knows that Nikhat has broken the engagement. But he stills wants to check with Nikhat before deciding a yes or a no.[/DIV][DIV][2] Based on Oishi's spoiler. He does speak with Nikhat and when Nikhat tells him that she is ok with the situation, Asad makes a decision based on the facts he has. There is a possibility that Imran could have called Nikhat and told her about Najma even before Asad's call.[/DIV][DIV][3] Asad is a very straight-forward guy. He reads situations at face-value. That is his very basic nature. So when Nikhat tells him, she is fine. He takes it at face-value. (This is a typical male characteristics. They cannot understand why a person would say they are ok when they are not ok. This was so evident in his dealings with Tanveer)[/DIV][DIV][4] He thinks Najma is in love with Imran and not hving met Imran, based on what Najma has to say thinks that Imran also loves her in return.[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]Is Asad happy about the situation. Maybe not. After having experienced what love is, Asad wants the same for his sister. He wants everybody to experience the same kind of love, the same kind of feeling that he is now experiencing. This was evident in the conversation he had with Ayaan (Ayaan's help for the Zoya's Salman wish)[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]So its unfair to blame Asad's decision if it is an yes as he is only deciding based on the facts he has.[/DIV]

No yaar i dont blame my poor asad he always blamed.i just want he teach lesson to that wimp n his mother

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheilasandhu

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Why Asad is wrong and how his character is getting ruined??Confused
karikarinainan Senior Member
karikarinainan
karikarinainan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Asad's fault in this is he has resorted to limited  facts - taken a decision without understanding overall picture. In the past, he has made decisions in similar manner when dealing with Zoya. So, in a way consistent with his behavior.  But he should know that marriage decision was not only between Nikhat - Imran but family was also involved and hence he should have talked to ideally Rashid but atleast Ayaan to get perspective on break-up. Clearance was not required only from Nikhat.Zoya has to suffer because of his decisions in the past, now its time for Najma.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheilasandhu

Go to top