Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon||VruShan AT #62 - Tere Mere Beech Mein (Page 71)

.vruShan_rocks. IF-Dazzler
.vruShan_rocks.
.vruShan_rocks.

Joined: 14 May 2013
Posts: 4299

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi_swaron

@nami and chandu: jab bhi mein aadi ko dhekthi hu mujhe shivam yaad aatha hai...

tel me one thing how did she fall in shivam's trap... was she dumb at that time...

if she had fallen in shivam;s trap then why not in aadi's... but this time swayam is with sharon so some liberty can be given ...phir bhi 

par woh sirf swayam ko jealous karne ke liye tha na..
she was confused thats why woh shivam ke plan me trap ho gayi

BhaviJas IF-Sizzlerz
BhaviJas
BhaviJas

Joined: 03 April 2013
Posts: 16293

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi_swaron

@nami and chandu: jab bhi mein aadi ko dhekthi hu mujhe shivam yaad aatha hai...

tel me one thing how did she fall in shivam's trap... was she dumb at that time...

if she had fallen in shivam;s trap then why not in aadi's... but this time swayam is with sharon so some liberty can be given ...phir bhi 

dii i totally agree...sharon will b traped...
VruShan_MaNan IF-Dazzler
VruShan_MaNan
VruShan_MaNan

Joined: 29 April 2013
Posts: 3841

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Guys see ab I am trying to connect the dots.

remember swayam said to sharon- ab tumhe khone se darta hun( iska kuch toh meaning hoga, cvs ne aise toh nahi daala hoga)

After rain dance- screen was blurred, that means kuch hua tha kya jo video mein hai???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi_swaron

.vruShan_rocks. IF-Dazzler
.vruShan_rocks.
.vruShan_rocks.

Joined: 14 May 2013
Posts: 4299

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vishaka45

swayam gyan
bhagwan uski madat karta hai jo khud ki sunta hai

is this lines correct?
Confused

its
bagwan uski madad karta hai jo khudki madad karta haiBig smile
Magical_NaiRan IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_NaiRan
Magical_NaiRan

Joined: 27 July 2011
Posts: 12557

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .vruShan_rocks.

Originally posted by nami2811

Swathi. SwaRon have gone through a LOT! They r not just ainvaye teenagers who r dating.. They are in a relationship which is forever..
Just coz someone says ur bf is jealous of ur growing popularity wid ur best friend will not make Sharon's character take a 180 degree U turn.
The only possible way for Adi to break SwaRon or d team I find is blackmail Swayam wid d rain dance video..

agar adi swayam ko dance video se black mail karega toh swayam khud hi team ko apne aur sharon ke relationship ke baare me bol dega
so adi aage black mail nahi kar payegaBig smile

haha dis wud be awesoemeeLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vruShan_rocks.

BhaviJas IF-Sizzlerz
BhaviJas
BhaviJas

Joined: 03 April 2013
Posts: 16293

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VruShan_SwaRon

Guys see ab I am trying to connect the dots.

remember swayam said to sharon- ab tumhe khone se darta hun( iska kuch toh meaning hoga, cvs ne aise toh nahi daala hoga)

After rain dance- screen was blurred, that means kuch hua tha kya jo video mein hai???

kya dimak lagaya h...guys all clap for deeksha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi_swaron

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Joined: 18 April 2012
Posts: 17620

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami2811

Swathi. SwaRon have gone through a LOT! They r not just ainvaye teenagers who r dating.. They are in a relationship which is forever..
Just coz someone says ur bf is jealous of ur growing popularity wid ur best friend will not make Sharon's character take a 180 degree U turn.
The only possible way for Adi to break SwaRon or d team I find is blackmail Swayam wid d rain dance video..
usse kya fark padega...Confused
Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Joined: 23 March 2012
Posts: 11645

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Let's wait and watch guys...I m sure video will b shown to show swayam as jeolous and in secured person in front of gang and rey .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VruShan_MaNan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SwaRon-waiting fr that day-SwaRon breakfast date

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: -dark.horse-   Replies: 111   Views: 12597

-dark.horse- 111 12597 05 December 2013 at 3:57am by Legilimens.
ArSha Poem:Sathi mere..mere Hum-kadam... :) :)

2 3 4 5

Author: _Deepika_   Replies: 34   Views: 2556

_Deepika_ 34 2556 18 October 2013 at 2:42am by Ayesha_Kreya
SWARON OS: SWARON N THE TOWEL!!!

2 3 4

Author: parul.bhardwaj   Replies: 25   Views: 12956

parul.bhardwaj 25 12956 24 August 2013 at 1:07pm by TenTinyBreaths
swaron swaron n only swaron

Author: HPHolic-3   Replies: 6   Views: 4458

HPHolic-3 6 4458 08 May 2012 at 4:32am by LiveEatLove
swaron swaron swaron

Author: desigirl_VD   Replies: 2   Views: 3232

desigirl_VD 2 3232 15 December 2011 at 1:01am by -Sakina-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index