India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Is it goin to be Gan, jag or A

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
ok...now that Sanchi is the real good daughter (how well she spoke to her family yday), good DIL (to-be, Sumitra will vouch for it) and a great sis (wow, sis is telling bro to go to hell, but engagement must happen) and how wonderful a sis-in-law she is , we all know...so all in all, Sanchi is the bestest package of human form...but..I doubt if she will get what she wants --

I somehow feel the marriage will not take place and then comes the real Sanchi to the fore, I mean all the while the Sanchi was not real na, she was wearing a mask and succeeded in fooling everyone as to wat a goodie girl she is ...but when the marriage breaks and J suddenly ends up marrying Ganga (dont know how, but want this to happen), then Sanchi will go mad, literally, not bcause she lost her love, boz  of her ego, bcoz of her zid...so , in that scenario, who will be blamed --

1. jagya alone
2. Ganga alone
3.J-Gan combo
4. above all. A -- as always -- sh shd have known wat J is like, she shd have known wat ganga is like , she shd have known SInghs will do this (ira will say all this n more am sure)

PS; when I say sudden marriage of J-Gan, I dont want compromise, I want J to realise that he loves Ganga and cant think of mariage with anyone eles. Gnaga knows she loves dr.sa but is more worried abt the society but if J comes and says  a few  things emotionally to her, she would never ever say no to marriage with him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love.sidsanwleavesandwaves

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
If Jagya is a chocolate or icecream, sanchi would have got it immediately.LOL
sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I am sure jagya will relaise he doesn't want to marry sanchi and will take a step on his own-----but before that will consult anandi!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top