Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

MALLIK, TRISH, ROMA, BHAIS FAMILY - GHOSTS ? (Page 5)

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Joined: 10 June 2013
Posts: 1586

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saayaniz

Well Malik is shooting in Mars .
Paddo went in search of his hubby & got lost in galaxy .
Trishna went behind her to search her mummy daddy & now stuck in vacuum .
& Roma now inventing a space ship to get the whole family back .

About Bhai's family ...no idea...bhindie khet ugane me busy honge Ermm


bold is hilarious..

btw..that bhai's mom meera must be playing the toy jhunjhuna over the bhindi plants and thinking that mayb my lost son has turned into a bhindi plant..LOL

n that kaka must bhi telling aryan to go to school but aryan will nahi kaka madhu ne sekhaya tha naa ki bhindi khaani chahiye toh dekho main bhindi ugaa raha hooLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tina...

...Tina... IF-Dazzler
...Tina...
...Tina...

Joined: 18 July 2013
Posts: 4513

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayanti_ashiuv

lolzzzLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL sab ke sab bhoot haiConfused
 ROFLLOLLOL
...Tina... IF-Dazzler
...Tina...
...Tina...

Joined: 18 July 2013
Posts: 4513

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayanti_ashiuv

lolzzzLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL sab ke sab bhoot haiConfused
  ROFLLOLLOL
...Tina... IF-Dazzler
...Tina...
...Tina...

Joined: 18 July 2013
Posts: 4513

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovesunshine

Originally posted by Saayaniz

Well Malik is shooting in Mars .
Paddo went in search of his hubby & got lost in galaxy .
Trishna went behind her to search her mummy daddy & now stuck in vacuum .
& Roma now inventing a space ship to get the whole family back .

About Bhai's family ...no idea...bhindie khet ugane me busy honge Ermm


bold is hilarious..

btw..that bhai's mom meera must be playing the toy jhunjhuna over the bhindi plants and thinking that mayb my lost son has turned into a bhindi plant..LOL

n that kaka must bhi telling aryan to go to school but aryan will nahi kaka madhu ne sekhaya tha naa ki bhindi khaani chahiye toh dekho main bhindi ugaa raha hooLOL
ROFLROFLClapClapLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshine

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 8252

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Cvs fully losted..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tina...

k.atrina75 IF-Dazzler
k.atrina75
k.atrina75

Joined: 23 March 2013
Posts: 3221

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
malik is on outdoor shoot from 3 months...great.ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tina...

-Ronnie- IF-Rockerz
-Ronnie-
-Ronnie-

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 7066

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Exactly my point!!!
but i am taught by my mom to not search logic in daily soaps...
Reason:- you would never find one... try hard as you may LOL
watch and enjoy...buss !
hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tina...

...Tina... IF-Dazzler
...Tina...
...Tina...

Joined: 18 July 2013
Posts: 4513

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronnie30

Exactly my point!!!
but i am taught by my mom to not search logic in daily soaps...
Reason:- you would never find one... try hard as you may LOL
watch and enjoy...buss !
hehe
 
 
ROFL 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ronnie-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bhais turn to be LOONY

Author: suniks   Replies: 9   Views: 889

suniks 9 889 14 July 2013 at 8:52am by Poluk
the DON family..oops the NON family

Author: unlimited_craze   Replies: 7   Views: 791

unlimited_craze 7 791 07 June 2013 at 12:09am by -Vinu-
fake family or real family?

Author: afghangirl   Replies: 3   Views: 784

afghangirl 3 784 06 February 2013 at 2:20am by sush12_RM
Trish should be madhubala & madhubala as trish

2 3

Author: FireSafireFiree   Replies: 16   Views: 3842

FireSafireFiree 16 3842 01 January 2013 at 1:19pm by spnfan_forever
RK FAMILY MADHU'S FAMILY

Author: lamboonavar   Replies: 6   Views: 1243

lamboonavar 6 1243 09 August 2012 at 11:19am by sangeeta9211

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index