TOI: Cant live without guitar-Ankit

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Can't live without the Guitar: Ankit Gera
Ankit GeraMore Pics
Ask Ankit Gera what else does he love apart from acting and pat comes the reply 'The guitar!' 

The actor apparently is a guitar fanatic and loves spending his free time with the instrument! Ankit who plays the lead Mayank in Zee TV's prime time drama, Sapne Suhane Ladakpan keone hears, can't do without the guitar. So much so that he recently composed a song for his dear sister at her wedding in Delhi! He not only floored his behna but also impressed throngs of guests present at the do!

The guitar travels with him wherever he goes. His co-stars, Roopal Tyagi (Gunjan), Mahima Makwana (Rachna) and Anchal Khurana (Charu) also bear testimony of his amazing talent. Says Roopal, "Ankit is an amazing guitarist. Though he is an amateur, he plays the guitar like a pro! We request him all the time to play a number for us and he very sweetly obliges us every time." Says Anchal Khurana, " Ankit is a rockstar! He can make any girl fall for him with his flair on the chords! I'm personally a big fan of his mastery on guitar." 

Says Ankit, "If you are someone who has a constant need to evolve, grow, and gain knowledge then you might want to consider picking up an instrument. No matter how much I learn there is always more to learn. There are so many ways to stretch yourself and grow and so many different musical styles that can be picked from. Guitar is my passion. I feel alive when I play it. While other actors are more into acting, I'm more into music. I feel inner peace and calm when I play the guitar. It unwinds and relaxes me after a stressful day. its my constant companion." 

In the story currently, there's a dramatic track happening with Vihaan (Nikkhil Chaddha) being behind bars and Rachana (Mahima Makwana) trying to help him out. But this is a tough time for Gunjan (Roopal Tyagi) as she has to choose between her husband Mayank (Ankit Gera) and Rachana's love interest, Vihaan? Mayank's boss' son is involved in the drug racket and he does not want Mayank to be proving Vihaan's innocence. This will also mean that Mayank will have to lose his job. Back home, Mayank and Rachana's families will get into a verbal fight which will lead to a divide in the house!!! Said Rupal Tyagi on this development, "If the house splits into two, Gunjan will be in a fix as she loves both the families."

milla IF-Stunnerz
milla
milla

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top