Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Top4 favourite contestants of Remo D'Souza (Page 2)

oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
considring the names he is right

looking for their journey specially Lauren , Shaan and Kids they deserve to stay and one of them deserve to win the trophy they r from the Start of the show showed amazing progress and different and innovative work

I think Sana as wildcard she deserve to stay to the finale

Drashti very avarage but they can't do more about it coze votes r helping her I cant forgett judges expression after each acts of her they r really bored

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12charmz517fastforwardHashiBoo-Dhoop-

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oOSaraOo

looking for their journey specially Lauren , Shaan and Kids they deserve to stay and one of them deserve to win the trophy they r from the Start of the show showed amazing progress and different and innovative work

Drashti very avarage but they can't do more about it coze votes r helping her I cant forgett judges expression after each acts of her they r really bored

yes agree with u .. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforward

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelicdiya

Watch this video:

According to Remo D'souza Lauren, Drarshti, Sonali& Sumant and Shaan have equal chance to win JDJ6 bcoz they r very popular & geeting a good crowd reaction.

Where is Sana? Partial Remo...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Diva-In-ArmorfastforwardHashiBoo

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
are you FRICKING kidding me?

How can he not take Sana's name? That's just stupid on his part. He is really starting to piss me off.

I also noticed that he's EXTRA picky when it comes to Sana/Tushar, they make one mistake and the world has come to an end and 2 marks have to be cut. Absoultely PATHETIC.

But Drashti? Oh don't worry Madhubala Beti, you are a non-dancer so even if you FALL or continuously get lifted ITS OKAY because you have a 12 hour schedule. Dead

And Hashi you are right, they are going to make Sana come in the face-off with Lauren in order to justify her elimination.

This is just sad on another level. Honestly, I am going to stop watching as soon as Sana is gone, what a mockery this show has become. This show has so much politics that I feel like I am watching Rajneeti or something.

SICKENING.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 16 August 2013 at 11:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12narchibaldDiva-In-ArmorScorpionGunnerHashiBoo-Dhoop-

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oOSaraOo

Absolutely...Lauren has proved her mettle, no body can degrade her...Same goes for Kiddos and Shaan...Sana though being a wild card entrant had also proved her dancing skills to the best of her ability...I agree Remo should have mentioned her name too but the other 3 names he did are obviously deserving candidates IMO..

And about Dhrasti, Ditto as you said..

Even I agree with Paris4Helen's post that the last act where they got 9 was outrageous..Had it not been Salman, the judges would have marked them accordingly..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo-Dhoop-

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
what is his problem with Remo sir ...where is sana ..???????...after lauren she is the best dancer out there...normally bhe he always give her less scores...always ...compare to the other judges...agar sab 9 denge toh 8 denge...even when she deserved 9 and agar sab 10 toh 9...even when she dances well...tushar aur sana se koi problem hain kya ????...i never get that ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dhoop-

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EtherealRati

what is his problem with Remo sir ...where is sana ..???????...after lauren she is the best dancer out there...normally bhe he always give her less scores...always ...compare to the other judges...agar sab 9 denge toh 8 denge...even when she deserved 9 and agar sab 10 toh 9...even when she dances well...tushar aur sana se koi problem hain kya ????...i never get that ...

The problem is he knows Sana is a strong dancer and a serious threat to the competition. Im sure if Sana was paired with Salman he'd be singing a different tune.

He;s trying to sabotage her chances by being extra strict. Loser.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 17 August 2013 at 12:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScorpionGunnerEtherealRati

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Originally posted by EtherealRati

The problem is he knows Sana is a strong dancer and a serious threat to the competition. Im sure if Sana was paired with Salman he'd be singing a different tune.

He;s trying to sabotage her chances by being extra strict. Loser.

Yeah if San would have been with Salman, Remo would have been raining 30s for much poorer performances...Ouch

Go to top