STILL THE SAME Pa RT 24 on pg 26!!!!!! - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
I dnt like this overreactor madhu she is behaving nuts wen rk dnt know abt ridz y the f**k will he harm her n moreover rk never hurted anyone physically so how can madhu accuse him like this his life was in danger too n she is behaving psycho dnt she know that rk saved ridz i guess arjun failed rks car breaks as a revenge n ridz came to know of it n she was going to save rk but met wid accident plss make ridz concious so that she prooves rk innocent
Anyways awesome update
Loved rks emotions
Continue soon
Thanks, waiting for next update.
awesome update 😊 not got the pm 😭 please update the next part very soon & pm it to me 😊
Nyce story!!! Just read in one go, fantasticπŸ‘πŸ‘

Pls Pm me on next update, i've Buddy u.😊
wat is dis, y u stop here, i want to read more...
rk's pov
i got up in the morning...after the 'madhu fiasco' last night. i was confused as hell...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•. i mean...what do u expect when ur wife comes back after 20 long years and the 1st thing which she does is SLAP YOU!!???...anyways, comming back to the point...i decided to locate her where she is staying...and bring her back...even if i have to drag her!!!!!😑 i knew she was not here in mumbai for all these years, orelse i would have found her...!! and i knew that she is here for some purpose..., cause its not simply possible that she came back only to slap me!!!! and then had one back wherever she came from...
but before any of that, i had to go and check rhidhima...perhaps meet her mother,
i reached the hospital.
as usual, it was flooded with the media media...i saw arjun giving some sort of statement to them...our eyes met...and as usual, he gave me a scathing look!!!!!!!!😑😑
how i dislike him...!!!!!😑😑 SPOILT BRAT!!!!
i went inside.
the doctor was there discussing rhidhima's medication with an intern...!!
he saw me and gave a pinched smile.
'how is she' i asked urgently.
he sighed,'still the same as before...'he said.
'can i see her??' i asked him frantically.
he sensed the pain in my voice...
'okay, her mom's inside too...but pls...do not make any noise' he said.
'okay'
i went inside.
i saw rhidhima...she was lying there...looked somewhat like sleeping beauty...she looked cold...
i had tears in my eyes.
then...i noticed a lady in lemon yellow saree...she had her back turned at me , facing rhidhima...i must be her mother...the celebrated' iron butterfly'. no wonder the media went gaga outside...!!
'ummm hello mam...' i said .
i could see her stiffen at my voice.
she turned at me...
i saw her...and it was my turn to stiffen!!!!!!!...it was as if the whole room was spinning round and round...!!!!!!!😲😲
i had no words and felt as if i will faint...😲😲
I ONCE AGAIN RECEIVED A HUGE JOLT IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there was her mother standing facing me...HER EYES BLAZING WITH ANGER...IT WAS AS IF HER THIRD EYE HAD OPENED!!
i flinched terribly when i saw her!!!!!!!!...😲😲🀒🀒
standing right in front of me was...MY WIFE MADHUBALA...MADHUBALA RISHAB KUNDRA.i was completely lost for words...fancy seeing her here in the hospital...
the the biggest question here is...WHAT WAS SHE DOING IN RHIDHIMA'S ROOM?????!!!!!!!!...😲😲
the doctor said her mother was inside...which means...which means... realization suddenly paid a visit to me which was accompanied by my BRAINS...!!!!😲😲😲😲
'WHAT THE HELL?????!!!!' i practically shouted at her.
i was lucky that the nurse was not here...orelse i would have been dragged outside by now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
'I SHOULD ASK 'YOU' THAT...WHAT EXACTLY ARE 'U' DOING HERE???' she said...gritting her teeth...it looked as if she will make a snap at me anytime!!!!!!😲😲
i felt a wave of anger sweep through me...😑😑, my dear 'biwi' has not only kept herself away from me but my kids too...DAMN THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!!
'i came here to see rhid...no, my daughter' i said calmly, controlling my urge to hug her and and be mad at her the same time...
she looked shocked!!!!😲😲
'SHE IS NO CHILD OF URS...SHE IS MY DAUGHTER...ONLY 'MINE'. finally she lost her temper...
'yes she is urs...but mine too...!!'
'NO'
'YES'
'NO'
'YES'
'NEVER'
'ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
'SHUP UP...'she screamed.
'as u wish, my lady' i said smirking...
suddenly...i realized something...😲😲
'hey...wait a min...if... if rhidzi is my girl...and i read somewhere that she has a twin...then...then...U MEAN TO SAY THAT...THAT PHYCO LUNATIC ARJUN IS MY 'SON'...!!!!!! i asked her frantically.!!!😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
she was fuming ...fuming...
then,...
'HOW DARE YOU CALL'MY SON ' A LUNATIC...HAVE U KNOW SENSE THAT A FATHER NEVER CALLS HIS SON LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!' she screeched!!!!😑😑😑😑😑
i stated to smile at her triumphly...WHICH ERKED HER EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!
'there, caught u!!!!!' i said.
'excuse me?????!!!!!' she asked, increduously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
'u just said arjun is my son...which means rhidhima is my daughter as well' i said...smiling like a ...anyways...
'YES...YES U ARE A FATHER...AND THEIR GOOD-FOR'NOTHING FATHER IS SMILING WHEN HIS DAUGHTER IS LYING...'she broke down and started to cry miserably...
i too started crying...i went to her to comfort her...as expected...she pushed me away...!!
'ITS ALL MY FAULT...I SHOULD NOT HAVE SEND HER HERE...ARJUN WAS RIGHT...U CAN NOT BE TRUSTED...!! she said more to herself then to me...
'they...they know about me????!!!!!!'i asked her.😲😲😲😲😲
she was still crying...i think all her anger was washed away in tears...but her tears could not be controlled...
'YES...THEY KNOW...THEY KNOW ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING...WHY DID THIS HAPPEN R.K...WHY HER???????? SHE DOES NOT DESERVE ALL THIS!!!!!!!' she broke down completely...
i was too shocked to react in anyway...i was crying too...
but then i decided to be strong...both the parents cant break like this...!!!! one had to be strong, to be a brick to the other!!!!!!!
i hugged her tightly...never to leave her again...she was exhausted...she had no energy to protest...she leaned on my chest and cried...😭😭😭😭
i too wanted my family to reunite...but not like this...not at the cost of my darling's life!!!😑😑
i decided...however have done this will have to pay a heavy price...!!!😑😑
just then the great ARJUN came!!!!
boy!!!!was he shocked to see his'mother' in his 'fathers' embrace!!!!!!!
i tried to smile at him...now that i know who he was...i felt as if he was just like me...when i was in college!!!!! proud, arrogant, overprotective...and HORRIBLY STUPID TOO!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
'MUM' he shouted...'WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE...' he screamed again!!!!!!!!
hmmm...it seems that the whole KUNDRA FAMILY was expert in SHOUTING AND BREAKING THINGS!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
'AND U...!! STAY AWAY FROM 'MY' FAMILY...HOW DARE YOU COME NEAR THEM...YOU...' he continued to shout.
i remained silent...it will be better if madhu handels this...she knows them well them me ofcourse!!!!!
'ARJUN, DONT SPEAK TO UR FATHER LIKE THAT' she said him sternly...i noticed she did not shout at him...
'HE IS NOT  FATHER OF MINE... HE IS' he started to say something...
'THAT'S ENOUGH ARJUN...PLS APOLOGISE... NOW'she said , voice still calm...i was amazed at her way of tackling the kids...which was impressive...
'NEVER,,,,,,,,,MISHTI IS IN BED...SEE HER...ALL CAUSE OF HIM'he babbled ...
'ARJUN RISHAB KUNDRA...APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW OR THE RESULT WILL BE DIASTROUS!!!!!!' she said her voice raised.
he was shocked...i could see HE WAS SCARED OF HER!!!!!😲😲
this was news to me!!!!!
'SORRY'he said to be curtly, and left...banging the door...
we were both silent...
but i was sure the ice melted...i could feel that from now onwards we would be together...
and then,,,,i had another job too...
FINDING THE MAIN CULPRIT!!!!😑😑
how was it????
waiting eagerly for reviews!!!!!!

you are a very good writer. Please update 3 to 4 times a day . keep it up 
was wating love it and the reunion, need more drama between rk and arjune
Awesum blossom. Sory cudnt cmnt ystrdy bt i lvd it. Cntinue asap.