Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

STILL THE SAME Pa RT 24 on pg 26!!!!!! (Page 6)

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Seems it s raining bengalis n mb forum. Anyways lvd lvd lvd da update. Khub bhalo. Update asap. Lovng da cncpt.

nshahtalati Senior Member
nshahtalati
nshahtalati

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Wow loved it very much.
..FrozenHeart.. IF-Rockerz
..FrozenHeart..
..FrozenHeart..

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
update
Dia_12 Senior Member
Dia_12
Dia_12

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
nice cant wait for more update soon
flowing_river Goldie
flowing_river
flowing_river

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
What a dhamakedar update...
it will interesting to watch this awesome foursome. ..madhu, rishabh, ridhhima and arjun... Big smile Tongue
Pls add me to your PM list and continue soon..
eagerly waiting for your next update. . Smile
ARUNIMAROY Groupbie
ARUNIMAROY
ARUNIMAROY

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged

rk's pov

there was pin drop silence in the room after arjun's exit...rhidhima was still fuming!!!!!AngryAngry. i decided not to disturb her...it was wise of me...my experience with madhu had taught me a thing...never try to calm down a raging girl...or else u have to face the wrath urself...!!!!!!ConfusedOuchDead.
after 2 minutes...she calmed down...finally!!
i picked up all my courage and asked her...
'where did u learn bengali from??'
'my best friend is a bengali...i learned from her...'she said uncertainly...then added,'she's arjun's girlfriend...'
what??Shockedi wondered how could any girl stay with that paranoid!!ShockedShocked
'he's not paranoid...'she said reading my mind...'he becomes a bit...um...overprotective at times...'
'and you...are u...'
she smiled,'yes...i am in a relationship to...with freedom and my work' she smirked.
i smiled and nodded my head knowingly...
'actually', she continued,'i have no mood to date someone...cause loves gives u nothing but pain...
i raised my eyebrows at her...
'i have never experienced it...but i have witnessed it...'she said more to herself than at me...
she was lost in a trance...suddenly, she woke up...and then...
'HURRY UP EVERYONE...ENOUGH OF DRAMA FOR TODAY...WE HAVE LOTS OF WORK TO DO!!!!!! GET MY CAR READY, I HAVE TO REACH THE STUDIO IN 10 MINS...THE MEASUREMENTS ARE TO BE TAKEN...!! she started shouting, demanding and ordering her staff.
i was amazed how swift she could switch and channel her emotion in a different direction...and then a funny thing happened...
deepali was comming down the stairs...rhidhima noticed it and suddenly shouted at her...
'AUNTIJI...THERE'S A PIMPLE GROWING ON THE TIP OF UR NOSE...PLS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...SMALL KIDS WILL GET SCARED LOOKING AT YOU!!!!!!...
everyone present in the room burst out in huge laughter...which was enough to make the whole house vibrate...
deepali fumed...but no retort came out of her mouth...
my...this girl has surely got some guts!!!!!!!!...ShockedShocked
'come, i'll drop you'...i offered.
'oh, no...its perfectly all right...i'll go...and don't worry max is with me...plus i have my revolver too...'WinkWink
max was her driver...who was very responsible..
'u take rest...' she waved and went out...
now with rhidhima gone...i had nothing to do...
i decided to play a round of chess with bittuji...
4 hours went by...we both were tired of playing...bored too...
suddenly my phone rang...it was rhidhima...
'hello...its me...the work's all done...but...'
'but what?' i was tensed.
'could u pls change the lead actress who's playing the role of 'madhu'??'
'why'
'she's too artificial...i don't like her...her fine air's are all false...i don't like her attitude too...too proud'...she listed off...
hmmm...now this was strange...how the hell did she know how madhu was...??
i asked her that...
'oh...i don't know...the actress was quite artificial...everybody in the set noticed it too...those who had known ur wife...but they are too scared to tell u...so if u don't mind...
'wil be done' i said.
this girl is not only talented...but can judge people in and out too...am sure she would continue to shock me like this through the rest of her stay.
after about say 2 hours...i along with bittuji...got into the car...( all the cars were repaired...the culprit remained unknown...!!Angry). destination SITARA STUDIOS.
i speeded up the car...to its highest speed...i liked speed ...till now...bittuji warned me to slow down...but as usual got shutted up...LOLLOL
just as we were about to reac the studio...i made a shattering discovery!!!!!
the brakes were not working... at all...ShockedShocked
what was more...the car was not even slowing down...
this was strange...because i had personally checked each of them after they were repaired...
bittuji started to panic!!!! i was panicky...too but i decided to calm down...for both our sakes...
but the car had not calm down...it was moving at its full speed...not stopping...the situation...was not under my control now...
we both were destined to die...
in this situation too...i wondered if i could see madhu from heaven...right down...if i had a seat reserved there...bittuji was comming with me too...hence i would not be bored there...
thinking all these 'hoch-poch' ideas...i looked front and to my utter horror...i saw a car...a white car...comming towards us...horning loudly...but we had no control.
the car had the sign of IMPERIAL INDUSTRIES...
rhidhima's car...!!! oh no!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShocked
rhidhima was driving it...no god no,,,,no...!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShocked
but before i culd shout anything...our car slammed itself right into her's...her car further hit a huge tree with a loud...'SMASH'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my car received a huge jolt and stopped...
we both received minor injuries...but were fortunately still alive and had sense...
some how...we got down the car...and was...blank...
it was like the time had stopped...nothing was right...something was breaking inside my body...heart it was...i think...
i was stunned...
there on the road...was rhidhima lying...covered in a pool of blood...unconcious...dying...her car was destroyed beyond recognition...she came around for a sec...then again stopped moving...all the people were witnssing this disastrous...but no one came forward to help...not because they did not care or was scared...but because all were in a state of shock...just like me...
i had to act fast...
BITTUJI...AMBULANCE... NOW!!!!!!!! i screamed...
taylor...her reliable staff...had some common sense...he phoned her family...right then...her mother was finally comming!!!! in her privet jet...as fast as she could...
how was it????
waiting eagerly for reviews...
sorry about the late update...i was not well...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetysouraliahaysesrik1Selvakumaripatelnirali2323nshahtalatirinku06RAONE8zelja89mmradhuflowing_rivertrishnawaliya-Snow-White-__smita__..FrozenHeart..cool_sriLaters.Babypunam2712meenji22

meenji22 IF-Sizzlerz
meenji22
meenji22

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
get well soon.nice update
trishnawaliya IF-Dazzler
trishnawaliya
trishnawaliya

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
interesting update waiting 4 next part...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index