Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

STILL THE SAME Pa RT 24 on pg 26!!!!!! (Page 3)

ARUNIMAROY Groupbie
ARUNIMAROY
ARUNIMAROY

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
rhidhima's pov
i woke up in the morning with one of my rare fresh and jolly moods, full of various ideas!!!!!! i looked up at the wall clock... it was 10 am. oh no!! i was late...i had to go to kundra mansion...which was supossed to be 'my' house...anyways, to sign the contract of the deal.
i got ready and decided to walk... without any bodyguards ofcourse, although i knew, taylor would grumble. but i thought it made absolutely no sense to walk down to the mansion next to mine with bodyguards!!!!!!!!!!!!  then suddenly i realized a point...my 'dad' morphed into my 'neighbour'!!!!LOLLOL
i reached the entrance of the mansion, it was huge, but mine was no less...i saw that the cctv camera fixed at the entrance was completely destroyed and broken...due to the last night 'hail storm'. i seemed ironic to me somehow... the day i arrived, storm occured...wish i could bring that to the life of rk after what he did to my mom!!!!AngryAngry
i noticed another thing... there were no security guards present...maybe they are off taking a nap and shirking work...not that it's any of my concern... but still.hmmm, now this was interesting...the garage was open and fleet of expensive cars were peeping out from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ShockedShockedShockedShocked
suddenly i had a mind blowing idea...i had not played dangerous pranks on anyone for a long time...now was the time to do the 'subharambh'!!!! i though...
no guards, garage open, cctv camera destroyed!!!
i thought quickly...
there was an iron rod lying nearby... i picked it up... tiptoed into the garage...made sure no one was seeing me... and then...
any guesses??? no?? too bad... i'll tell...
SMASH!!!!! SMASH!!!!!!! CLINK...SMASH...BANG!!!!!! CLINK...SMASH...SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShocked
i broke all the wind screen of his expensive cars...with the iron rod...and...i have to thank the almighty for his small mercies... the garage was completely soundproof...!!!!!! i even puncured all the tyres of all his cars...and then as a precautionary measure...i broke all the cameras fixed inside the garage...and i have to admit... it was all fun while it lasted...show time!!!!!!
it will be fun to watch his face when he discovers my handiwork...
though i will not take the credit to myself...
cause..." mera dil aisa to nahi hain"!!!!!!!!WinkWinkLOLLOL
anyways, i went upstairs with a brisk professional expression as if nothing happened at all.
he welcomed me with a warming smile...then he introduced me to every one...that lady was also there,named'deepali'. she was still there...breaking 'muft ki roti'. oops!! btw, he did not introduced me to her...
when deepali asked her to, pat came his reply," doormats does not need introduction'!!!!!!!
now, i think this was over the top...sure i did not like her...but still...
though am not admitting that i did not enjoy the show!!!
am not much of a lier, u know...Wink
i signed the contracts...
then came the time for both of us to visit the factory to see the material which will be used in my outfits.
for that, we needed cars...
SHOW TIME FOLKS!!!!

how was it??
waiting eagerly for reviews...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakshithaaliahaysezelja89rinku06aliyaangelmmradhuprema_ksClara20-Snow-White-BhataktiAtma...FrozenHeart..cool_sriPadfoot_Prongspunam2712meenji22

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Awesum. plz frm nxt tym gv a lengthier update. Plz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ARUNIMAROY

..FrozenHeart.. IF-Rockerz
..FrozenHeart..
..FrozenHeart..

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear . please if possible give a bit long update 

ARUNIMAROY

rinku06 Senior Member
rinku06
rinku06

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
nice but small

ARUNIMAROY

Clara20 IF-Dazzler
Clara20
Clara20

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
nice but too small update...

ARUNIMAROY

ARUNIMAROY Groupbie
ARUNIMAROY
ARUNIMAROY

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
rk's pov
it was already late, i checked my rolex, it said 12 pm. rhidhima had come to my house for the 1st time...as usual my ma pampered her with all the home made delicacies...she never treated me with those...actually she never talked with me...after i made the huge mistake...after madhu left me...i tried to find her, but could not...it was as if she vanished in thin air...my mistake. i cleared my throat. rhidhima looked up starteled...then she realized we were late.
'oh, sorry...we have to go' she said to my mother
'oh yes, sure but u'll visit often...pls do'
'absolutely...ofcourse i will visit, practically everyday now,'she said grinning.'it won't be a surprise if i turn up here one day with my bags and luggage to stay here forever'!!!!! i hope u people will not mine' she added jokingly.
this girl had a good sense of humour!!LOLLOL
we climbed down the stairs together to the garage. she would be going with me in my car...
we reached my garage.
i froze!!!! it was as if someone had slapped me right on my face!!!!!! i could not beleive my own eyesShockedShocked. i was not sure if i was dreaming or not. i not not react in anyway, i was numb.
my GARAGE WAS IN TOTAL RUINS!!!!!!!!ShockedShocked ruins that were even more desastrous than the ruins of the harrapan civilizations!!!! i looked as if some vandals had attacked my garage. the windscreens of ALL MY CARS were broken!!!! pieces of the glass were scattered on the ground and were glistening like diamonds...the shine was sparkly...but my insides were burning like charcoal!!!!!!AngryAngry. not only that... tyres were punchured too... and to top it all, had smashed the cctv cameras too!!!!!!!!!!ShockedShockedAngryAngry it was official now, somebody had murdered my garage... and that too brutally... i was beyond shock...then i heared a faint voice...
sir? sir...are u all right?? i heared rhidhima ask.
'hmmm,' i said
' u need a doctor sir? u are not looking too well...she continued.
i need not answer her. insted i shouted and screamed like a maniac...not to her, but to the...
'GUARDS...GUARDS...WERE IN THE HELL ARE U PEOPLE...COME HERE RIGHT NOW'!!!!!
there was no reply. i felt foolish in front of her.
'BITTUJI' i shouted as usual. as if he was the solution of all problems.
he heard me and came huffing and puffing...
'what in the name of merlin is this??' i demanded him.
he saw a ruined garage, he seemed lost for words...
i let him be...
'rhidhima...' i asked,' when u came, was anyone here u saw'
'huh? oh no sir, there was no one...even the guards were not here, but yes, when i came...i am absoluty sure that the garage was in its pink of health...unlike...now' she added uncertainly.' but who could do it' she asked in total confusion...
just, then the morons arrived.
'where the hell were u all?' i asked the guards.
they remained silent.
'TELL ME RIGHT NOW' i orderd.
'chief...we were...we were...taking a nap on the outhouse...
'all of u together??'ShockedShockedAngry i asked increduously...
'yes' they meeked.
'FIRED...ALL OF YOU ARE FIRED...YES FIRED...'i bellowed.
'HIRED'someone said, it was the voice of rhidhima.
what the hell!!!!!!!
'i would like you all to work for me...'she said in total cofidence, totally disregarding me...!!!
suddenly, i had the huge urge to strangle her with my bare hands!!!! how dare she hire the people who were fired by rk!!!!! that too infront of rk himself...i felt as if my self esteem had received a huge blow from her...
'what do u exactly mean, young woman??' i said in a dangerous voice...Angry
'what?? oh this?? nothing, u fired them...i hired them!! i too need guards to guard the mansion...true i already have some, but extra precaution does not hurt... does it??" she said in a total innocent tone, but i could hear the cheekyness in her words...grrr!!!!AngryAngry
'may i ask u why are u doing this...completely disregarding me by hiring them when I fired them????!!!!'
'they are humans, not robots...they need sleep...' she said in an angry voice. 'they do there job all right at night, but u can't simply expect them to work 24 into 7, do u??' and if u do so...YOU ARE EVEN WORSE THAN HITLER" she shouted right at my face. than too infront of every one.
she reminded me of by beloved madhu for a split second...
i had to control the situation anyhow.
'umm ok, but now...all this needs to be repaired' i looked at the garage.'how will be go??'
'we can go in my car...' she said
i was releived.
'but we are not going in my car' she added a second later.
what is she thinking...that we will sprout wings any second????!!!!ShockedShocked
'cause i dont want to attract the media by taking all the fleet of the cars ...'she continued.'but we have to go...so...IDEA!!!!!' she suddenly screamed making me and bittuji jump...
'we will go by...CNG AUTO...!!!!!"
she. has. gone. completely. mental.
'what!!! are u out of ur mind?? cng auto...huh...rk never goes by an auto" i said flatly.
'why? u think u are too important?? she asked challengingly.
i had no answer for that.
'come now don't be a spoil sport...it will be fun...i never rode on an auto before...' she caught my arm and dragged me along with her to the auto stand...
fortunately, for unknown reasons no press was there...as for her she had already covered half of her face with her silk scarf!!!
rich brat!!!!
true some people saw me...but they were not sure...i mean rk travelling by an auto is somewhat unimaginable... untill this second.
the driver gave a squel of delight but i hushed him...he got a sense of importance from me...good.
we reached the factory.
she was about to pay when she discovered that she had left her wallet at home...silly girl.
i stopped her from hypeventilating and paid the man...along with an autograph ...on my photograph which he carried...
nice...
when the driver went...she removed her scarf. all the workers there went all paranoid seeing her...ofcourse...her mom was the owner of this famous factory!!!
they completely disregarded me in front of her.
again i reminded my self i was no body in front of her!!ConfusedConfused
the workers there regarded her as' choti memsaab'. i was sure that she was pampered by everyone...even her workers...whom she treated with full respect. she chatted with them animatedly using both  her hands and expression.!! i saw they completely adored her...she had that quality in her.
she ordered for the materials...are work was done...
before leaving, she waved all of them goodbye with her right hand like school childen to to their parents...!!
she was a sweet child.
ps- next update is about vada pav picnic with her dad!!
how was it??
waiting eagerly for reviews...!!!!!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

AakshithaaliahayseRAONE8zelja89rinku06nshahtalatimmradhuflowing_riverprema_ks-Snow-White-BhataktiAtma...FrozenHeart..Mahi78cool_srimeenji22Padfoot_Prongspunam2712

BhataktiAtma. IF-Dazzler
BhataktiAtma.
BhataktiAtma.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
nice update next part soon i m being greedy and plz edit 1st page and pst cs and prologue along with other parts 

ARUNIMAROY

meenji22 IF-Sizzlerz
meenji22
meenji22

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
very very nice update,lovely story

ARUNIMAROY

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index