Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

STILL THE SAME Pa RT 24 on pg 26!!!!!! (Page 23)

revathinair Senior Member
revathinair
revathinair

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
thanks for the update..i really missed reading this work..it feels awsum to know that u are back with the wonderful updates of urs..Big smileso rk and madhu came face to face;i already expected an outburst from both of them..and it happened..waiting the next part

nshahtalati Senior Member
nshahtalati
nshahtalati

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
So GLEAD to see u back. I always miss your update. Like this one and now since u are back please update soon, waiting for your next one.
meenji22 IF-Sizzlerz
meenji22
meenji22

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
update soon
Love-Blossoms IF-Rockerz
Love-Blossoms
Love-Blossoms

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Y the hell is everyone hurting rk only
Plsss stop this hurt i cant bear it plsss
Plsss make him go somewhere alone to calm himself down wen he is on lake side he gets calm down easily plsss send him on lake side wid his pov
Continue soon
GOODLUCKANGEL IF-Dazzler
GOODLUCKANGEL
GOODLUCKANGEL

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
waiting Big smile
Mentally-Insane IF-Rockerz
Mentally-Insane
Mentally-Insane

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Superb story!!!! Just read all of it in one go...and am loving it!!!
Please update soon...can't wait!!
meenji22 IF-Sizzlerz
meenji22
meenji22

Posted: 04 November 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
long time no update when you era up dating .plz update soon
ARUNIMAROY Groupbie
ARUNIMAROY
ARUNIMAROY

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
madhu's pov
saying that, he barged out of the room. without giving me any chance to speak!! i followed him. it was important to stop the turmoil inside him. we both went downstairs. rk, in an angry stance, me running behind him like a mother does to her child to make him eat food!!!!LOLLOL . the kids downstairs were busy with the wedding prep. i saw misti was measuring her brother's shoulders for the sherwani, with scientist's attentions!!!!!!!!LOLLOL they both looked at us and our state too. arjun as usual looked as us as if we had landed straight from mars!!ConfusedConfused. and misti? well...she looked totally biwildered at the situation!!
'papaiya...' she called out to her father.
'pls continue. i'll be back', rk said to her, rather grumpily.
silly man.
'maiyya what...'she asked me.
'later ' i said.
i saw she was rather pissed off by our reaction to her.
arjun diverted her mind and asked her to continue the measurements.
i saw rk sitting beside the swimming pool side, legs dangling in the water, water streaming out of his eyes, silenty.
'rk...' i said, while keeping a hand on his shoulder. he jerked it away.
i kept it again, he jerked it away again.
this went on for full 5 minutes. i knew what i had to do.
'rk, look at me...' i said as i cupped his face with both my hands.
at this point, i eyes started stinging too!!!!CryCry
'am so so so sorry...pls rk...' i said.
that did it. he burst into tears. suddenly he all of a sudden hugged me. tightly. slightly choking me. not that i minded. i was hungry for this hug for the past 20 years...!!!!!!!i started crying too.
all those troubles of the past 20 years washed away with those tears.
'we'll start afresh...again. togeher.' he stated.
'forever' i finished.
we stayed in that position for 10 minutes.
but then suddenly, he jerked away from me.
'btw, u can't get arjun married' he said, a hint of confusion in his face.
'err...why??' i said.
'u'll get urself behind the bars' he said in a shocked tone!!
'why?' i asked again. lamely.
'duh!!!!! madhu, he's only 20. boys can't get married before 21!!!!!! its illegal!!!!!!!!!!! are u mad????!!!!!!' he shouted.
oh no! he's back to his usual self again!!
i looked at him for a few secs...and then burst out laughting...LOLLOLLOLLOLBig smileBig smile
'what's there to laugh??' he said seriously.
'the weddings 2 weeks away dears' i said.
'so?'
'the kids both will get 21 tommorow...u see its their birthday...so there's no issue in getting the wedding done...' i said.
a few seconds of silence...and then...
'FREAKING HELL!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU MADHU...WHY HAVE U  NOT INFORMED ME OF THERE  BIRTHDAY...OH GOD...GOD WILL SURELY PUNISH ME FO THIS...' he ranted on...
i had a rare job to pacify him...which i succeded!!!!!!!!!!!!
next morning-
we had given them a huge birthday surprise!!!!! it pleased them both. their was a surprise party. however arjun grumbled a little cause he felt like a kid...havind a birthday party !!!!!! misti however was on cloud 9...!!!!!!!!!arjun's fiancee nakshatra had flewed down from us for the wedding. she attended it too surprising him. she was about to come 2 days later.
rk was pleased with his son's choice.
i sweetly reminded him that it is actually nakshatra who chose arjun, and i  was grate ful for that to her. she is a sweet child, and i knew she would manage to keep arjun straught and proper. i wanted that.
rk had gifted arjun the latest DSLR camera and to misti, the latest tab.along with many other gift. even ma had gifted nakshatra, a family kanggan. i had a pair. one went to nakshatra, the other to misti. equal divide.no partiality.
the whole kundra mansion went mad with the weddind prep. misti herself flew down to US twice for some urgent errands and came back again.
the enjoyment was full on...

how was it??
waiting eagerly for reviews...
promo- secrets to reveal...troubles to arise...bloodlust and revenge...(no rk madhu revenge!!)...faces to reveal...
to be continued!!!! have a nice day

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aliahaysesrik1seenuguptazelja89nshahtalatimeiejrishbala-Snow-White-BhataktiAtma.trishnawaliyaMahi78cool_srisanghita0000meenji22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index