Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

STILL THE SAME Pa RT 24 on pg 26!!!!!! (Page 22)

ARUNIMAROY Groupbie
ARUNIMAROY
ARUNIMAROY

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
madhu's pov
now i am done for!! i should have realized that rk is 'still the same'. pagal!! no matter how lovey dovey he acts in front of his kids...he 'still remains the same'. he had pinned me to the wall...and i have no way to escape...i can't even call for help...he's my husband after all...!!!!!!! people will think i have gone mental!!Confused i just hope all this noise does not reach arjun's sharp ears. for i value rk's life way to much...
i closed my eyes and waited for the doom...
but it also means that a few things have to me answered by HIM tooo...!!!!AngryAngry
'YES... BIWIII...PLS...AM WAITING U KNOW??' he said with a dangerous smirk on his face...
i quivered...out of fear ofcourse...
'WHAT FOR?? i mumbeled.
'WELL, TO...WHATEVER ...'YOU' HAVE TO SAY...'he sighed.
'I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY...'i said flatly...now my temper was rising...after all that he has done to me...how the hell is he demanding answers from 'ME'!!!!!!! he should be ashamed of his deeds...idiot!!
'OH...SO U HAVE NOTHING TO SAY?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING??' he asked, his voice cynical...
'NO' i said. this time i was determined.
if not for my kids ...well, to be true...for MISHTI...he would not be even standing alive todayAngryAngryAngryAngry!!!!!!!!! 1 ph call and he would be behind the bars...though he seemed to have forgotten this fact!!!!! in all these 20 years, i have never once misused my powers...but now this man was getting on my nerves, i had a huge urge to misuse my powers right now!!!!!grrr!!!!AngryAngry
the return of 4 slaps could return any second now...
i controlled my temper...successfully...thank god for that!!!!!!!!!!!!ShockedShocked
'WELL...VERY WELL...BUT 'I' RISHAB KUNDRA HAVE A FEW THINGS TO SAY TO YOU...NOT EXACTLY SAY...BUT... TO BE MORE PRECISE...ASK' he said...smirking still...
oh! how i hated that smirk!!
i decided to behave like 'the famous iron butterfly' and not madhu...trust me...sometimes its required. i often wondered while reading the newspaper ...why do women murder their husbands...i never understood the point. but now i get it...i truly sympathise with those wives who murder their husbands...cause i myself felt like murdering my husband now!!!!!!AngryAngry
i jerked my hand away from his clutch...acted as if fanning myself for it was sooo hot inside...and sat on the clutch lazily...and started filing my nails...
i could see he was quite overwhelmed at my nonchalancy towards him!!!!ShockedShockedConfusedLOLLOL
'SHOOT'i said to him.
'YES SO...WHY DID U LEAVE ME??' he said slowly...he had received a huge shock...me having no affect of his presence...ofcourse i had a huge affect...i was boiling  with anger insideAngryAngry but then...i was a born actress!!!
'I THINK U HAVE FORGOTTEN...I NEVER LEFT YOU...YOU DRAGGED ME OUT OF THE HOUSE' i reminded him.
he looked uncomfortable. good.
'BUT 'YOU' ARE SENSIBLE THAN ME...U SHOULD HAVE TRIED TO PUT SOME SENSE INTO MY HEAD' he said angrily.
'I TRIED U KNOW...BUT THEN...YOU WERE ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT I HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH SULTAN...WHO BY THE WAY IS UR ELDER BROTHER!! i reminded him...
a volcano was going to interupt soon...i felt it!!
'YOU SHOULD HAVE COME BACK...U LEFT ME ALONE...ALL THESE 20 YEARS...AWAY FROM MY LOVE...WHICH YOU HAVE NO RIGHT OF!!!! HELL!!! YOU EVEN KEPT ME AWAY FROM MY KIDS...HOW COULD YOU...HOW DARE YOU??????!!!!! he screamed...and screeched!!!!! broke all the vases inside the room...he was furious and raging with anger...
that did it. the last thread of my sanity and patience had snapped...!!!!!!AngryAngry how no one could save him from me...
i screamed back...
'HOW IN THE HELL COULD U ACCUSE ME OF IT...IT IS YOU WHO DRAGGED ME OUT OF THE HOUSE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE...IT IS YOU WHO SUSPECTED ME OF BEING INVOLVED WITH SULTAN...AND NOW YOU ARE SAYING THAT I SHOULD HAVE COME BACK...ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry U KNOW WHAT?? I TOOK THE RIGHT DECISION OF KEEPING YOU AWAY FROM 'MY' KIDS...AND THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!! MY KIDS HAVE GROWN UP WITH 'MY' VALUES...AND A BETTER HUMAN BEINGS...' i collapsed on the sofa. by this time i knew that both our screams have reached downstairs...
rk was shocked. i saw he was genuinly ashamed of his deeds...
i saw their was tears in his eyes. oh no!!!!
he started crying...crying like a kid...crying like a broken man...i realized now that i had to return to him now...we both have suffered... and we both have to start everything afresh...but before that i had to stop his crying...i had to sooth him ...and heal him...
how was it???
waiting eagerly for reviews!!!!!!
oh...sorry for the lateee...update!!!!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

aliahayseseenuguptakainturakiranzelja89nshahtalatirinku06revathinairaliyaangelmeiejrishbalarevti21mmradhuGOODLUCKANGELtrishnawaliya-Snow-White-Love-Blossomscool_sri-SmexyGhost-meenji22ananya2010Padfoot_Prongssanghita0000

meenji22 IF-Sizzlerz
meenji22
meenji22

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
good but very small
ananya2010 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2010
ananya2010

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Nice one, waiting for the next.
cool_sri IF-Rockerz
cool_sri
cool_sri

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
nice one...though small..
update the next soon..
trishnawaliya IF-Dazzler
trishnawaliya
trishnawaliya

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
gud speech to rk... plz update soon...
lwrimaforever IF-Dazzler
lwrimaforever
lwrimaforever

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
awesome update!please update the next part very soon & pm me!
mmradhu Goldie
mmradhu
mmradhu

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Read all parts... it was awesome... continue soon. take care
Dia_12 Senior Member
Dia_12
Dia_12

Posted: 12 October 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
waiting for ue update , i really like this fanfic 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index