Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

STILL THE SAME Pa RT 24 on pg 26!!!!!! (Page 15)

lwrimaforever IF-Dazzler
lwrimaforever
lwrimaforever

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
awesome update Smile please update the next part soon Embarrassed

uma88 IF-Rockerz
uma88
uma88

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Awww, why did u stopped there, u could have atleast told who the culprit wasCry
cool_sri IF-Rockerz
cool_sri
cool_sri

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
READ ALL THE CHAPTERS AT ONE GO...AWESOME STORY..FAB...
aDarkAngel Goldie
aDarkAngel
aDarkAngel

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Loved all the updates..read in one go!! It's going awesome... Please update the next one soon and make my RK look more matured and sensible..he is acting more childishly than his son lol!!! And by the way, he is not angry at Madhu that he missed 20 years of his time with his kids!! I was expecting him to go wild on that one!! Hopefully later on, I will get to such strong willed and dominant RK . 
ARUNIMAROY Groupbie
ARUNIMAROY
ARUNIMAROY

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
rk's pov
and the culprit was...no...not like  this way...
i went down at her house which was next to mine, like a good neighbour...then...'BANGED' right into her house!!!!!!!Dead
there she was, pacing up and down the room ...with tension!!!!!! that idiotic arjun was there too...shouting as usual at the servants!!!!!which irritated madhu too...i could see her frowing face !!!!!!!!!!!!1
they saw me...madhu's expectant...arjun's irritated as usual...
'meeting today at 'OUR' house evening at 6 sharp!!!!'i said.'mr. arjun, i hope u don't need any special invitation...' i said smirking...!!
he gave me a heated look, but dared not to argue in front was madhu...!!!!sensible of him...!!!!!
she could see the tension in the room,
'we'll be there' she chirped in.
'okay' i said. i left. but...but...but...before i left...i...all of a sudden gave her a flying kiss and winked at her...WinkWinkEmbarrassed!!
she seemed shocked for a second...and then,...went all red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i could see smoke comming out from 'my dear son's' ears and nose!!!!!AngryAngryLOL .i went back.
it was 6 alreardy...means...SHOW TIME!!!
i had decided that the person will be out from the house who had the audacity to harm by baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! perhaps even jail...
everyone was there...everyone...!!!!!!!!!!!1
i went down...
'errr...madhu, would u pls come and stand next to me...thank u ' i said,' i feel incomplete without u...' i wisphered in her ear.
i could see her swallow the lump which came in her throat...CryCry she had tears in her eyes.
'sorry...' she said, looking straight in my eyes.
i said nothing...
cause i had decided to deal with her'my way'...the 'right kameena'way!!!
well maybe later...after rhidzi becomes fine...
i know i should be broken right now, with my daughter in coma...but so was everyone...yes, someone had to stand straight, to take care of the others, the whole family could not ...anyways.
'SO LADIES...AND GENTLEMEN...YES, ITS THE NIGHT OF THE RESULTS...SO TIE UR SEATBELTS...THE...'
'rishu...pls...its no time to fool around...say directly' my mother scolded me.
'MAATE...SABRA KA FRUIT MEETHA HOTA HAI...HAIN WOO ALAG BAT HAIN KE KABHI KABHI ...KATTHE BHI NIKALTE HAIN...' i smirked.
i could see that madhu was getting furious now...at me of couse...
'HMMM SO...THE CULPRIT IS...OH YES!! MR. ARJUN 'KUNDRA'...WOULD U PLS COME AND EXPLAIN...'
but before i could finish, there was an uproar!!!!!!!!ShockedShocked
'NO...NO...RK...NO, AM SURE THERE'S SOME SORT OF MISUNDERSTANDING...'
'MADHU...LISTEN' i said frantically...to stop her from hyperventilating!!!!
' ARJUN CANNOT DO THIS, HE SIMPLY CAN'T...HE NOT LIKE...NO... OFCOURSE NOT!!!!' she screamed.
i saw arjun raise her eyebrows at her eyebrows at his mom's outburst...!!!!!Shocked i saw when he did that...he looked like a miniature...ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ShockedShockedLOLWink
'MADHU STOP...WHEN HAD I SAID THAT ARJUN DIDIT...'
'but you...'
'I SAID...WAIT...I SAID NOTHING...I SAID ARJUN TO EXPLAIN IT'
'means...??'
'MEANS...I HAD ASKED ARJUN TO INVESTIGATE THE MATTER DEAR, WHICH HE DID ABSOLUTELY GREAT'i finished.
'really??'
'yes mom' he said meekly.
'HMMM, BUT MADHU...WHAT PUNISHMENT WILL U GIVE THE CULPRIT...I DECIDED THAT THE PERSON WILL GO STRAIGHT TO JAIL' i said.
'for the first time in my life rk...i agree with you...now arjun...pls let the cat out of the bag pls...' she said to arjun.
'hmmm, so i did a bit of sneaking in the garage...and the house too, without mom knowing of course...and the results were...there was a spycam fit on the cealing...and what i saw was DEEPALI CHACHI WAS THERE...WITH SOME SORT OF QUEER INSTRUMENT IN HAND...TAMPERING WITH THE BREAKS...here's the proof' he said and handeled madhu a small cd.
we all saw it.there was complete silence in the room.
madhu was looking like a tigress ready to pounce and kill her!!!!!AngryAngry
and i was sure i would simply bury her alive!!!!!!
but before we could react in anyway...we all witnessed an ashtonishing thing...
sikky looked simply furious at this revelation...he looked at deepali like wild eyes, caught hold of her hand...hurting her...and then...in front of the whole family, dragged her out mercilesly...and out was she there.
deepali was crying...now that her deed was caught red handed.!!!
'DIVORCE PAPERS WILL REACH THERE IN 2 DAYS' he bellowed.' AND DONT U WORRY, I'LL MAKE SURE I HAVE DIA'S CUSODY' he shouted.
oh yes, i forgot to mention. dia was sikky and deepali's 10 year old daughter. a sweet girl, who was now in a boarding school. a studious girl...and fortunately did not inherit her mother's spite and her father's foolishness, which i saw had now left him...permanently!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smileBig smile
now with deepali gone...all was well in the house...!!
suddenly the phone rang...making everyone break from the shock and trance...
arjun picked it up...
'okay' he said.
he kept the phone.
'its mishti, she's AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' he said excitedly...
how was it???
waiting eagerly for reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry for the late update!!!!!!!!!

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakshithaeugeneluvddaliahaysesrik1seenuguptakainturakiranRAONE8zelja89nshahtalatirinku06revathinairaliyaangelmmradhurevti21GOODLUCKANGEL-Snow-White-lwrimaforevercool_sriuma88Love-Blossomssanghita0000Laters.BabyPadfoot_Prongspunam2712

Clara20 IF-Dazzler
Clara20
Clara20

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
hey nice update...and ridz too well nw deepali was out of house...to happy for that 
Love-Blossoms IF-Rockerz
Love-Blossoms
Love-Blossoms

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Yeahh dips is the culprit
But y does she want to harm rk
Not changed at all n grt ridz is concious
Now father n daughters bonding will rise again
Continue soon n want a long update full of ridz n rk
punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
SO IT WAS DIPALI - GUESSED AS MUCH
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PAST

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index