Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

STILL THE SAME Pa RT 24 on pg 26!!!!!! (Page 10)

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
JUST FOUND IT AND READ IN ONE GO
FANTASTIC STORY
WAITING FOR THEIR CONFRONTATION

ONE QUESTION - HOW DOES MADHU HAVE TWO CHILDREN

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ARUNIMAROY

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
wow what an update!

ARUNIMAROY

ARUNIMAROY Groupbie
ARUNIMAROY
ARUNIMAROY

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=punam2712]JUST FOUND IT AND READ IN ONE GO
FANTASTIC STORY

[/QUOTE       ]       

she has twins!!!!!!!!LOLLOL

punam2712

krishnasupreme Newbie
krishnasupreme
krishnasupreme

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
waiting for the next update 

ARUNIMAROY

..FrozenHeart.. IF-Rockerz
..FrozenHeart..
..FrozenHeart..

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
update

ARUNIMAROY

taptiarhi Groupbie
taptiarhi
taptiarhi

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
gr8 update w8ing 4nxt update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnasupremeARUNIMAROY

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARUNIMAROY

[QUOTE=punam2712]JUST FOUND IT AND READ IN ONE GO
FANTASTIC STORY

[/QUOTE       ]       

she has twins!!!!!!!!LOLLOL

SOMEHOW FROM ALL THE CONVERSATIONS I HAD A FEELING THAT ARJUN WAS OLDER THAN RIDHIMA

ARUNIMAROY

ARUNIMAROY Groupbie
ARUNIMAROY
ARUNIMAROY

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
rk's pov
ever felt an eathquake?? no...am saying about the disaster one...am speaking about the emotional one...i felt it today!!!!!!...
i looked down the stairs and got the biggest jolt of my life...
i saw a preety lady...wearing a light golden saree which was simple yet designer made...she looked all groomed and expensive...but in a charming manner...!!! her platinum earring sparked in the light...then she looked up at me...with her big beautiful eyes...
i stared at her in complete wonder and amazement...she looked like a priencess from a fairy tale...
i saw her...and was SHOCKED!!!!!!!
IT WAS MADHUBALA...MY MADHU...MY LIFE!!!!!ShockedShocked
standing right in front of me...i could not beleive my own eye...!!! after all these 20 years...
i wanted to run up to her and hug her tightly...never to let her go again!!!!!!!! i wanted to fall on my knees in front of her...and cry...yes! i wanted to cry...and ask for her forgiveness...!!CryCry
she must have forgiven me after all...for she had decided to come back in my life once again...
my eyes started to tear...i could not move though i wished to... i was left in a trance...
i only wished to god that it was not a dream...!!!!ConfusedShocked
then, my trance broke...and i saw her properly this time...
but this time...i sincerely prayed to god thai it 'was a dream'. because...
her eyes were bloodshot red!!!!!!...
if anyone did not know her...then they would immediately come to the conclusion that she was high...on alcohol...!! for her eyes were bloodshot red...
but i knew she was not drunk...it looked as if she had cried her heart out  !!!!!!!!!!!ShockedShocked
i could sense that she was in a bad state...mentally and emoyionally...her physical appearence looked all fine...apart from her flushed face!!!!!!ShockedShocked
i could see that she was shaking with rage and anger...
she was so angry that she was simply chocking on it...!!!!AngryAngry
she was giving me killer looks...and if looks could kill...i would be dead thousand times already...
all this made absolutely no sense...!!!!ConfusedConfused
i was completely biwildered...i admit it that i was a bit scared of this madhu right now!!!!!! though i had no idea why????!!!!
the servants were all witnessing the scene...they too were shocked and scared of the comming consequences...
i came down the stairs mechanically...
i could not decide for once in my life what to do first...to ask for her forgiveness or to thank her for comming into my life...
then i decided to let those be...!!! i would hug her first, and embrace her...her embrace made me feel that i was safe...from all the harms of the world!!!!!!!!!!Smile
i went in front of her...and collapsed into a trance once again...
she broke my trance right then, by...
'MR. RISHAB KUNDRA...!!!!! HOW DARE YOU ...HOW IN THE HELL COULD YOU...U DESTROYED MY LIFE...20 YEARS AGO...I HAD FORGIVEN U...BUT NOW U HAVE CROSSED ALL THE LIMITS...U HAVE DECIDED TO DESTROY MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!' she screamed like a maniac...she looked like a tigress...!!
i was shocked beyond words...ShockedShocked i started to mumble stupidly in front of her...
'i ...i...madhu...' i stammered.
'SHUT THE HELL UP' she continued to scream,' I WILL NOT ALLOW TO DESTROY MY FAMILY ANY FURTHUR...YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY A HEAVY PRICE FOR UR SINS...I WILL MAKE SURE ABOUT THAT...' she continued.
' I WILL PUT U BEHIND THE BARS...I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE DAYLIGHT AGAIN' this time she started to scream like a banshee...her anger knew no bounds...AngryAngry
god save me...!!!Cry
i saw all the staff flinched at her words...
honestly, she was giving me frights too!!!!ShockedShocked
so...she had forgiven me...but wait???!!! destroyed her family...what the hell???!!! which family is she talking about...has she gone mad...i never did anything to ma, trishna, roma, sasurji...!!!!
i was shocked...!!ShockedShocked any sane people would be...
'what have i done...??' i asked.
she looked at me as if i had grown 2 extra heads!!!!ShockedShocked she started to tremble in anger and then...
SLAP...!!!!SLAP!!!!!!!
she deposited too hard tingling slaps on my left cheek...!!!!!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedit had a burning sensation...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was horrified...mangesh and patil looked as if they were about to faint anytime soon!!!!LOLLOL
i was glad bittuji was not here...he would surely have fainted...!!
'DON'T PRETEND!!!!!! U KNOW EXACTLY WHAT U HAVE DONE...I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU IF ANYTHING WRONG HAPPENS...' she continued threatening me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
her voice echoed through the whole mansion...
'what wrong???' i asked again...which was foolish of me...
she froze for a split second...the started screaming and shouting curses at me...
i heard a thud behind...i saw patil had fainted!!!!!!
she then BANGED her fist on the glass top center table...the poor table could not bear the impact of it...it broke...but not before taking its revenge...madhu's hand started to bleed!!!!!!!
i was about to bring the first aid box...when she did an incredible thing...even surprising me...!!
there was a fruit bowl kept...along with that a sharp knife...
she picked up the knife...AND ATTACEK ME!!!!!!!! she was about to murder me and make herself a widow!!!!!!
SHE HAD GOT COMPLETELY MAD IN THESE YEARS!!!!!! i was sure of it...
i stopped her with much difficulty...then she stopped herself...she gave me a heated look...and started to do out from the house...!!!!
WHAT THE HELL!!!!
i tried to stop her...
she in return STAMPED MY FOOT HARD...WITH HER HIGH HEELS...MAKING ME WINCE IN PAIN!!!!!!
then she cursed me and left...saying...
'WAIT AND WATCH U GOOD FOR NOTHING...MAN...I WILL MAKE UR LIFE HELL!!!!!!!!'
she drove away in a large black fancy car...
i was left stunned by her...
patil was still unconsious!!!!LOLLOLShockedShocked
after 5 minutes...the whole family came back...
bittuji looked at me in surprise and said...
'chief...why is ur left cheek so red' he asked, confused.ConfusedConfused
i stared at him blankly...and said...
'I JUST GOT SLAPPED MY WIFE, BITTUJI'
bittuji looked as if i had gone paranoid...!!!!
how was it????
waiting eagerly for reviews!!!!!!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakshithaaliahayseseenuguptazelja89nshahtalatirevathinairaliyaangelmmradhuClara20cool_sriuma88Love-Blossomsmeenji22war_is_peacePadfoot_Prongspunam2712

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index