Fabulous update
Rk is still a child only
Want to see more of rk n ridz bonding
They're perfect father n daughter duo
Continue soon
Posted: 10 years ago
PAPAIYA - IS THAT WHAT MISHTY IS GOING TO CALL HER SUPERSTAR DAD
Wow nice update, please update soon. Exited for future update.
rk's pov
its been 2 long weeks!! mishti was back home...much to her fun, and madhu's irritation. biwi was all in for bumbing her on the bed for a whole month...cause mishti was still weak...a fact which mishti did not wanted to accept!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she was all over the kundra mansion...starting from the kitchen to the garden...😊. this mansion now felt like a 'home' to me...madhu was practically the whole day here...but she never shifted her luggage here...i knew her trick!! she wanted me to get the simple fact that she will never come back again here in my 'thick head'!!...something which i am not convinced yet!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i had decided that i will bring her back in everyways possible...she and arjun was still my neighbour, although mishti was staying with her 'PAPAIYA'!!!1πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. arjun was simply not happy with this arrangement...but did not have the nerve to say anything in front of his mom...!!!!πŸ˜†
sikky was now back with the shy little dia...!! dia was a sweet child, shy too. hardly talked with anyone.but was very intelligent. i new she was a bit frightened of her 'CHOTE CHACHU'. she was unlike deepali and sikky...with was very surprising...considering she was their biological child. but somehow she was fond of arjun...though i could not understand why??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•. arjun would hop in here each morning to pay a visit to mishti!! and then would stay for 3 long hours here, with dia on his lap...playing 'scrabble'!!!!πŸ˜† she was fond of bittuji too...often playing ludo with him...!!!!!!!!!!!! mishti pampered dia very much...with new designer frocks and books...!!!!!!!!!!! dia loved madhu very much...she doted her as 'MIMI'!!!!!!😊😊
misti was on bed rest...but this did not prevent her from working hard...lying on the bed...she was always on the phone...calling ordering materials...the profit in sales...and all such bizzare matters which completely went over my head...!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she would sometimes scold me even...in of everyone...like her 'MAIYYA'did to me before...
once i was in the kitchen at 3am early  morning raiding the fridge for...
'ICE-CREAMS,,,,,,,,??? PAPAIYA...???? LIKE A LITTLE CHILD...NOW NOW...THIS IS SOMETHING WHICH DIA SHOULD DO NOW...AT HER AGE...BUT U????? U ARE ACTING LIKE A 5 YEAR KID PAPAIYA...EVEN DIA IS MORE MATURE THAN YOU...' she screamed...
this scream woke the whole house...they saw the whole matter and then...BURST INTO LOUD LAUGHTER... well only mishti was FROWNING!!!!
thank god arjun and biwi were not here...orelse biwi would tease to to hell!!!
but unfortunately, the next day...dia related the whole fiasco to her beloved 'MIMI'...
her 'mimi'kept a serious face for 10 whole seconds...then she too burst into laughter...
i was very much embarrased!!!!!😳😳imagine ur daughter caught u stealing
icecream at midnight!!!!😭
madhu was working like mad too...
a whole month went like this...
i decided to propose her once again...and to bring her back...
but then a horrrible thing happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the day i was going to propose her...that morning a postman came!!!
he delivered a card to me... a 'wedding card' to be presise...
adressed to me...sent by...MADHUBALA MALLIK!!!!!!!
what the hell!!!!!!!!! i was too shocked😲😲 but angry as well😑😑😑😑
MADHU ...MY BIWI WAS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!
no no no no...!!!!!!😲😲
i screamed.'MISHTI...COME DOWN!!!!!!'
'YES PAPAIYA...WHAT HAPP...????!!!!'
'WE HAVE TO STOP THE WEDDING...NOW!!!'
'WEDDING?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•!!! WHOS????' she asked completely confused.
'UR DARLING 'MAIYYA'S'...!!!!!!!!!!!!
how was it???????
waiting eagerly for reviews...!!!!!
Hehe marriage
Me the frst one
Omg madhu is getting married???? Nice updateEdited by cool_sri - 10 years ago
Waiting for your updates, its a pleasure to read them.
awesome update 😳 madhubala is getting married 😲 please update the next part very soon 😊 eager to know more 😳
lovely update... dia seems a sweet gal but fear from rk...and whats dis wedding card...
RISHAB WANTS MADHU BACK BUT SHE IS PLAYING HARD TO GET
MADHU GETTING MARRIED  - HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE