uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hmmm, what happen in the past, when will u spill out the beans😲
ARUNIMAROY thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
rk's pov
the whole family went all crazy after that...!!!!!! ma was there in front of 'bappa' within 2 secs...thanking and praying...madhu i saw had collapsed on the sofa set...releived expression on her face...bittuji as usual had his bluetooth in his ears speaking to someone to cancel the meeting...sikky i saw ran to his room to pack his bag to get little dia home!!!!!!!! one person amused me!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it was arjun. he was frowing...the phone still in his had...looking at us oddly.
'whats wrong with u guys??? get up...we have to get her back home!!!!!!!' shouted arjun.
everyone went still ...their respective jobs lay forgotten...and then...!!!!!
in nano second...the whole family had hopped inside madhu's expensive fleet of cars...her cars were already parked outside...
there was no space for me at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲😲
'incase u have forgotten biwi...i still exist...!!!!!! where the hell do i get to sit????????' i said...somewhat irritated...
'u take a rickshaw' she said simply...'or else, climb on top of the car' she giggled.
i sighed...i took out my own car...we went...with all the police behind us...not to chase us...but to protect us!!!!!!!😲😲
industrialist biwi...MADHUBALAAA AHAAANNN!!!!
we wnt inside the hospital.
the doctor said us to visit her one by one...like little kindergarten babies, in a line...so as not to make a fish market out of the hospital...
as usual we were disobedient.
we barged into the room together...like a 'baraati'.
she was lying there,with open eyes lost in thoughts looking at the ceiling!!
'MISHTI' biwi cried.
'MAIYAA...u here how come...arj...' then she stopped midway and looked at me...eyes all big...it looked as if her eyes would bulge out of its sockets!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she looked at her 'maiyaa' and me to and fro...and then...!!!!
'U 2 ARE TOGETHER...REALLY...????? HOW CUTEEE!!!! HOW COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO I MISSED IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲😲HOW SAD...PLS PLS PLS...CAN I SEE THE REPLAY OF IT PLS...AND ARJUN...WHY IN THE HEAVENS HAVE U MADE UR FACE LIKE A BRINJAL!!!!!!!!!!'πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›she started to scream.!!!
'calm down mishti' madhu said to her calmly.😊
she obeyed her.
i noticed both the kids obeyed her...as if her verdict was the final, but then...madhu was always right!!!
then then again...all the women folk started crying again..., well, except ridzi!!! i saw arjun had tears in his eyes too!!
i too had some now...!!
'SOOO...MR. KUNDRA...FINALLY U KNOW ME...SO I THINK...AS I CALL MY MOM...MAIYAAA...I THINK ...I SHALL CALL U PAPAIYA!!!!! HOWS THAT...BTW, I ALWAYS REFERED TO U AS PAPAIYA...WHEN I WAS A BABY' she chatterd on.
'errr...u will call me 'PAPAYA'??!!' i said increduosly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but she did not reply...she was too busy jabbering away with madhu!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm...i guess we will have loads of fun from now onwards...WAIT AND WATCH!!!
how was it??
waiting eagerly for reviews...!!!!
revathinair thumbnail
wonderful update.so finally rishab,madhu and their kds are together..a perfect family..rey want to read a lot of good moments in ur future updates..plsss dont make us wait long..doing a gud job dear..
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
superb update 😊 please update the next part soon & pm me 😊
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update...maiyaa ok papaiya🀣.!! Continue soon ok
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! wonderful updates...I was for some time , but I read all of them & I loved it...plz continue soon...do you pm ur work?...if yes then plz add me to ur pm list...😊
cool_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SUPER UPDATE..PLZ UPDATE THE NEXT ONE SOON!!!!!!!!!
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† omg papaiya. very nice. cont.soon.
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update ane rk as papaiya and arjun as brinjal... amazing but funny...