Frequent Posters

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update 😊please update the next part soon & pm it to me 😊
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update... who is this culprit...
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
So rk got his family back
But plss bring ridz in conciousness so that she cld proove rk innocent
Continue soon
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
daarun jacche story taa...will wait for more updates..
ARUNIMAROY thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
rk's pov
a week went by after the huge fiasco and trouble...there was no improvement in rhidhima's health...but there was no detoriation too!!!!😭she was still lying on the bed...as if she has frozen in time...!! this did not help madhu and me at all...the media went all crazy and mad...as the news  did not die down...!!
one particular newspaper even had spread the rumour  that rhidhima had died!!!!!!😲😲😑😑
madhu became extremely furious after that and it was hard to control her...even i was unable to do it...!!!!
the next day i heard that the newspaper was closed down...!!!!!!!!
courtesy MADHUBALA MALLIK, THE IRON BUTTERFLY!!!!!
i was amused...even in this situation!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
madhu had forgiven me...i knew that...she said me...but there was no way that she was gifting me her 'griha pravesh' in kundra mansion so soon...!!!!!!!!!!! we were talking...like newly wedded arranged married couple...!!!!!
half of the time she did not even bother to pay me any attention.
we both were practically in the hospital the full day...guarding our daughter !!!!!!!
sometimes arjun would come and urge her to go back home,...'her' home to be precise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he was concerned for her like hell...and for me...leave it!!!!!!!!
he would give me scathing heated looks whenever he saw me...
i knew he was keeping his temper for madhu's and rhidhima's sake...but am sure, once she is fine...he would probably strangle me with his bare hands...!!!!!!!!!!!
there was lot of boiling rage and anger within him...for me ofcourse!!!!😲😲
but there had been funny reactions too by 'my' family's return...
bittuji started to cry shamelessly like a baby when he saw madhu...!!!!!
ma 's expression was simply out of question...!!!!!! she was shocked at first and then started off scolding madhu furiously for planning to vanish all of a sudden...!!!!!!!!!
sikky as usual had no clue how to react...and xeroxed everyone's expression of being stupid!!!!
and...and...and...the great DEEPALI...her's was a million dollar expression...which was fun to watch no doubt!!!!!
she looked at madhu stupidly...as if watching an alian...
her 1st question to her was...'BUT I THOUGHT U WERE DEAD??'
madhu looked at her in shock...not because of her question but because how foolish deepali could me!!!!!!!!!!
'and let me tell you u that she is the famous 'iron butterfly' i said.
this was not nessesary at all...but i would like to see her expression...!!
deepali looked at her enviously and her facial expression was that of her 'BITTER GOUD'!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
hearing that sikky fainted ...while he chocked with a big...'eee'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the kundra and bhatia co. drama was superhit...!!!!
oh yes, i forgot to mention...the media went all paranoid to hear that the celebrated industrialist was actually rk's life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲😲
not everyone was impressed with it...guess who??
ARJUN...of course...
he was becomming totally troublesome...for me...!!! ofcouse...he was scared of his mom!!!!!!!!
good job biwi...anyways...
madhu was staying in her building beside mine...we became neighbours...
our rooms were next to eachother as well...both our windows were open 24 into 7...her's, cause she needed fresh view...and mine's so that i could stare at her!!!! all the time!!!!😲😲
i saw her jabbering in her phone all the time...pacing up and down the room...matters related to her business and to the high profile international doctors as well...regarding rhidzi's treatment!!!!!
as she was not talking to me directly...i decided another way...
i decided to throw paper planes right into her window from mine!!!!!!!!
this was fun...i continuously sent paperplanes down her way...like teenage kids sending love letters...
but as luck would have it...they went straight at my son's hands...oh god!!!!! he read it...started to fume...and slammed the window on my face with a BANG!!!!!!!!!😲😲😑😑
i felt like slapping him...!!!!!idiot boy!!!!!!
the investigasions were on, in a silent way...inside my house. without everyone's notice...
the results came soon...i got to find out the main culprit...
IT WAS...
how was it????
waiting eagerly for reviews...
btw, sorry for the late update...i know some frnds are furious at me...!!!!!!!! sorry!!!😊😊
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I thnk arjun cut off rk s car s brakes 2 hurt hm. Bt hs plan faild. Just my thotπŸ˜‰ amazng update lvd it 2 da core. W8ng fr nxt.
revathinair thumbnail
wonderful update..y is rk not so botherd about his daughters health..he is taking it as a casual thing..now there is only one thing in his mind that he got his life,his wife,his own jungali billi..i think he love madhu more coz he was and is madly in luv with her..but he doesnt feel that much affcted with ridhima's health becoz he never new that he had children and the bond is missing..nyways plsss update chapter 16 soon
nshahtalati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow nice one like always. And hungry for more updates. This time u hang us big time.
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
Rk is still like a baby only
Hate that arjun
Want madhu to slap him if he is the culprit
Continue soon
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail