Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Countdown begins (Page 6)

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Radev24 , so far this forum is my comfort zone..i can spam and post silly stuff as much as i can, people know my crazy self already, if i go there i'll scare away the new comers..let them think i am normal, ssshh!! Wink

@bold ROFLROFL

Prem (MsWink)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjaaMyra.nelly

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Its really good post Myra , time is ticking with your counting days . I think just after one day will be changed in to hours ?
Thanks dear, nope its difficult to count with the time difference and all..but i am sure cbiens from India can help coumting the hours too..

Neerjaaradev24

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Radev24 , so far this forum is my comfort zone..i can spam and post silly stuff as much as i can, people know my crazy self already, if i go there i'll scare away the new comers..let them think i am normal, ssshh!! Wink

</div>
<div></strong>

@bold ROFLROFL

<strong>

Prem (MsWink)
Ok, your name is prem but i should call you Miss Prem or is your way to tell me you are a lady and not Prem as in Salman Khan in HSSH?!

Neerjaaradev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Its really good post Myra , time is ticking with your counting days . I think just after one day will be changed in to hours ?
Thanks dear, nope its difficult to count with the time difference and all..but i am sure cbiens from India can help coumting the hours too..

Oh you live in the US too Myra? Or some other Western country? Mera bhi yehi haal hai. With 10.5 hr time difference, har kaam har kaam peechhe peechhe peechheConfused

NeerjaaMyra.nelly

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

</div>
<div></strong>

@bold ROFLROFL

<strong>

Prem (MsWink)
Ok, your name is prem but i should call you Miss Prem or is your way to tell me you are a lady and not Prem as in Salman Khan in HSSH?!

HAHAHA! You know what I tell people? That Sullu and Prem Chopra ne mera naam badnaam kar diya hai. They make everyone believe that Prem is a male name.Ouch That's why every single time when i write my name 1st time, always always say "MS" ... No yaar just call me Prem like rest of the world does. Only Putija (Chalhov) ke liye I am "Shrel" ... long story behind these 2 names that only Chalhov can explainLOLBig smile (For instance, on BRKD I was only and only sirph and sirph "Shrel", period!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile)

NeerjaaMyra.nelly

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

</div>
<div>

Oh you live in the US too Myra? Or some other Western country? Mera bhi yehi haal hai. With 10.5 hr time difference, har kaam har kaam peechhe peechhe peechheConfused
South-Eastern Europe, country Romania..heard of it?! Here are around 3h difference..

Neerjaaradev24

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

</div>
<div></strong>

</div>

@bold ROFLROFL

<strong>

Prem (MsWink)

<div>

HAHAHA! You know what I tell people? That Sullu and Prem Chopra ne mera naam badnaam kar diya hai. They make everyone believe that Prem is a male name.Ouch That's why every single time when i write my name 1st time, always always say "MS" ... No yaar just call me Prem like rest of the world does. Only Putija (Chalhov)ke liye I am "Shrel" ... long story behind these 2 names that only Chalhov can explainLOLBig smile(For instance, on BRKD I was only and only sirph and sirph "Shrel", period!!Big smile)

oki doki Prem.. nice to be called Love all the time LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

Flower___power IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Myra.nelly

Go to top